X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tracy
    • May 2018

Re: Hello and welcome!

Originally posted by Bootsmcgraw
    Another Texan in the mix! I’m a transplant, but used to be in D/FW. If you are anywhere near San Antonio, a new Pink store just opened at Ingram Park Mall and they have all those huge heart balloons on display. Not sure if Mylar is your thing, but just throwing that out there.
    Ingram Park Mall... Wow. To quote Obi Wan, "now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time." I grew up in San Antonio in the 1980s. North Star Mall was my main haunt as a teenager, but every now and then we would trek over to Ingram because the movie theater there had super-cold air conditioning during the brutal summer months. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

Comment

• psplayer4345
      IL Looner
      • Sep 2019

Hi, I'm John. I'm new to the forum, so first I'll describe my situation.

As many others have already told before, I've been terrified of balloons since a young age, and that fear slowly turned into excitement. I've always tried to avoid balloons in any possible way, and never got close to them out of fear from the pop. After growing up a bit, I started blowing balloons without tying them, and playing with balloons lying around at home (especially after birthdays). A few months ago I finally dragged myself into popping one, and the excitement of finally doing so myself was amazing! Since then I usually make a "session" every now and then when there's nobody home, although I can't get myself to doing much, usually pin popping a few balloons and sometimes I succeed at nail popping another one, but nothing more than that.

As for almost everyone here, I felt a huge relief finding out I'm not alone, and looking forward to chatting with you all.

Sincerely, John

Comment

• DM Looner
        • Oct 2019

Hello.
        Hi. I'm new here. I am looner from Buenos Aires, Argentina and I am non-popper.
        I like big balloons, those of 24" and 36" are my favorites.
        I like to inflate them and fill my room with them. I'm married, and my wife accepted my fetish, so many times we played with balloons.

Comment

• J oldhands
          • Oct 2019

Hello

I'm j am j oldhands (it's a kind of my real name but then different) I'm currently 22 years old and from Holland I started as only an inflatable lover but my ex said that she had a balloon fetish so we tried that and that was awesome (later she told me she made the balloon fetish up to make me feel less strange because I was struggling with it) but then I discovered the balloons I have a quite big inflatable collection and some balloons I hope to get to know some nice people what I can just have a nice deep conversation with I don't want to be rude or push anything but I tend to connect easier with girls then guys
          Cheers and I am looking forward to some nice conversations

Comment

• Daniel Smith
            • Oct 2019

New boy. Big boy. Like balloons. A phobic almost popper.
            Crushing things is good too. X

Comment

• palloncino90
              • Jan 2018

Welcome to everyone!
              I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Daniel Smith
                • Oct 2019

Thank you :-D

Comment

• sharp_hiss
                  • Jul 2017

Hi everyone,

I have a somewhat special fetish. I'm generally phobic of popping noises, but I actually like balloons which are tight and hard rather than soft. I'm not a classic non-popper or popper, more of a "hisser" if you know what I mean

I never really got the chance to try out good balloons so far but from what I've heard my favourites would probably be 12-16" Qualatexes, strong durable punchballs and high quality exercise balls, so basically stuff that you can blow really hard without too much of a popping risk. Add a small harshly hissing hole to a slightly overblown punchball, for example, and I'd go crazy in no time humping it

Comment

• Sarah

Hi I am Sarah. I love balloons. The bigger the better. Afraid of popping but a hugely over tight balloon slowly blowing bigger and bigger os enough to tip me to near orgasm. And sweat with fear at the same time.

Comment

• sgballoonfetishist
                      • Oct 2019

Hi, i’m sato from singapore.. straight male non-popper.. i love balloons alot especially 11 or 16” loons and make into balloon column to stuff inside my boxers to ride and grind until i jizz.. if time permits, will host a balloon party to take video of myself humping my loons in the hotel room.. hahaha..
                      Last edited by sgballoonfetishist; 03-11-2019, 02:38.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                        • Jan 2016

Hi welcome to the forum, would love to see ur video
                        The bigger the better

Comment

• Heliumpongo
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2014

Hi folks.
                          It appears I made an account five years ago and then forgot this forum existed.
                          I have been fascinated and aroused by balloons since I can remember.
                          I consider myself a non-popper but I play nice with people who want to pop my balloons, so long as there's at least one left for me to play with.
                          My tastes have varied through time and I'm now most into fantasizing that I'm a balloon and that my lover is inflating me with helium, teasing me with my growing size and buoyancy, using me as their plaything, my fate entirely in their hands. I still enjoy every other facet of balloons and balloon fantasies that ever caught my attention but the helplessness and fragility aspects of being a balloon really seems at the fore, at the moment.
                          Some past iterations of my tastes are available at Deviantart where I've published some stories about those themes under this username.
                          I can't be around much but I look forward to corresponding with some of you about common ground and different focuses.

Comment

• UK-looner
                            • Nov 2019

Greetings fellow Looners. I'm a Mature 65 Bi-Guy here and love to make balloons squeal as I abuse them. I also love seeing other Men bursting balloons in masculine sort of ways, and occasionally enjoy watching Women using their sharp cruel stiletto's to impale those poor balloons. Always happy to chat with other Looners and especially POPPERS. Great to be in the Forum.
                            Last edited by UK-looner; 08-11-2019, 07:50.

Comment

• Balloon_Aficionado
                              • Nov 2019

Hello all, I'm a long time lurker who finally decided to create an account on this forum so I could contribute to this community in a more active way.

I'm a straight male from Canada who's had a thing for balloons and inflatables since childhood. It started with a severe phobia of balloons popping and developed from there. I'm a bit of a semi-popper because of the old phobia.

Comment

• Balloonboy99
                                • Sep 2019

Hey all, thought I'd finally make an account so I can contribute to these forums. I'm a 20 year old straight guy from the UK, I'm not against popping balloons but only enjoy it if I know when it's going to happen which is part of why I have never done a b2p and probably never will. Like many others here I have a balloon phobia which I've had for most of my life but I've definitely worked on it over the past few years and of course it played a part in my balloon fetish! The only person I really trust around balloons is my girlfriend as she completely understands my situation and I am extremely grateful to have her, as most of my family have never understood the phobia and don't take it seriously - they don't have a clue about the fetish and hopefully never will!

Anyway I look forward to being here!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍