X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonerdude44
    Inflatable Enthusiast
    • Oct 2017

Re: What music do you listen to?

For me it's rock, jazz, blues and country. I detest pop, rap and other forms of modern music. Modern rock doesn't really do it for me, I prefer the classics.

Comment

• Loonatic
      Balloons + Feet
      • Apr 2016

When I explain my music interests to people I always end up saying a bit of everything since my tastes are sort of all over haha. In no particular order I listen to alt, classic, punk andindie rock, classic hip hop, rap, some jazz, swing, big band like 20s-40s, electronic, some pop, had a bit of a dubstep phase in high school, and I also enjoy classical and orchestral pieces. I've been a musician most of my life and come from a family of singers/musicians so I have a wide range of music I listen to and like to play. Oh, and my favorite band is Cake, followed closely by the Ramones, but again, I seem to have a favorite band/artist by genre. Okay, sorry for the info gush, music is a big part of my life.

Comment

• MylarLover
        Mylar Balloon Lover
        • Apr 2023

Gabber, Hard Trance, Deep House, Hard House, 90s 00s era.

Comment

• Scooter
          • May 2022

Rock, metal, some pop. Mostly Japanese, but I do listen to some kpop too. Some city pop on occasion.

Favorite artists are Band Maid, Nano, Hanabie, Nemophila, Lovebites, Dreamcatcher, Aespa.

Comment

• randomlooner316
            • Apr 2021

A bit of everything but but most played artists on Spotify are Lady A Taylor Swift B*Witched and Jeanette Biedermann

Comment

• UKPOPPER
              • Feb 2023

If I see another balloon video with '99 luftballoon' as the soundtrack again I think I am going to scream. ��
              Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• Depresso
                • Nov 2022

Well, j-pop/j-rock, prog rock, various folk and military stuff as well as the trippier subtypes of folk music like filk and neofolk. Also occasionally metal, but mostly power metal and hard rock if anything.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                  • Mar 2014

Pop Christian Rock & Country

Comment

• Nopops4me
                    • Jun 2015

The rush of helium into a balloon. The sound when tight latex is being 'flicked'. Both are music to my ears. I don't like the sound of the key being put in the front door lock.

Comment

• Danniballoon
                      • Mar 2018

I like classic 70's rock, Al Stewart, Christopher Cross, plus a bit of Steely Dan. Nowadays, I am listening more & more to classical music. Guess there's not much modern stuff worth listening to

Comment

• hudi03xo
                        • Jun 2023

Love me some Three Days Grace \m/

Comment

• windowsmaclinuxuser
                          • Mar 2022

Mostly Christian songs, mixed with some secular songs to keep things interesting, but songs that swear even one time are immediately changed to another song, especially when me and my parents are listening to the radio on the road. Other than that, I like to keep what we listen to strictly for the context and the motive of the lyrics of the song. One Christian song that really surprised me with how old it was since it was released is "I Saw The Light" by Hank Williams from 1948. Other Christian songs that I like to listen to are the ones that I would think are only in Spanish, but were originally in English. One such song is "El Es Jehovah" by Danny Berrios from 1984, and it was originally in English as "He Is Jehovah" by Betty Jean Robinson from 1982.

Comment

I'll listen to pretty much anything but Heavy metal is my bread and butter, Sabaton, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Ghost , Etc etc

But like I said I can listen to pretty much anything from country to modern rap. The only thing I tend to avoid is electronic music as for some strange reason it just doesn't interest me in the slightest but I still respect people who like it cuz I know some really cool people who are really into it

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎