X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickloon
    • Jul 2022

Re: Reliable Balloon Sources

Hi, for some reason I can't load the last page of the train, tried from several devices, several browsers. I click on the link to page 25 and only page 24 is loaded over and over again... does anyone have the same problem? I would really like to find a reliable supplier, which is a problem nowadays...I would appreciate if you could write me a private message about my problem and if it works at all. Thank you!

Comment

• omega3
      • Feb 2020

Anyone know a place to get Unique's 12in online in the US? It seems very hard to find any Unique balloons online...

Comment

• Seidenki
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Nickloon
        Hi, for some reason I can't load the last page of the train, tried from several devices, several browsers. I click on the link to page 25 and only page 24 is loaded over and over again... does anyone have the same problem? I would really like to find a reliable supplier, which is a problem nowadays...I would appreciate if you could write me a private message about my problem and if it works at all. Thank you!
        Your message is the first one on page 25. :-) The forum software has an error showing numbers for one more page than there really is.
        Last edited by Seidenki; 15-10-2022, 04:02. Reason: Additional info

Comment

• Seidenki
          • Dec 2016

Has anyone ordered from https://www.balloonsdirect.com ? Among other things, they have multiple TufTex in large packets! I don't need (want) any more balloons at the moment, but if I did, I'd be seriously considering them.

Comment

• greglooner
            • Dec 2020

Does anyone know what the minimum order quantity is to get wholesale pricing with Qualatex? Or what the process is?

Comment

• bmkf44
              • Sep 2019

Originally posted by Seidenki
              Has anyone ordered from https://www.balloonsdirect.com ? Among other things, they have multiple TufTex in large packets! I don't need (want) any more balloons at the moment, but if I did, I'd be seriously considering them.
              I ordered TufTex from them about a year ago. No issues that I remember and shipped quickly (to California)

Comment

• Nickloon
                • Jul 2022

I just want to complain, take out my frustration. Not that I don't have resources, but I like to buy balloons from time to time. Because of the postage, I like to make big orders on the eshops. My favorites were balloons united, loonerworld and others. I try to complete the order at least unique 15 bulk (when 16" are no longer available my favourite), qualatex 16" and tuftex 17", ideally all crystal colours. But nowadays it's impossible to find an eshop that has everything in stock and I'm starting to get sick of it. I really wonder if the low stock on balloons united is simply the current unfortunate market situation or if it is the new owner.

Oh god, where are the times when I used to browse the shops and not know what to buy. Nowadays it's like picking up crumbs left over. I hope this is not a new reality and the situation will improve, but I have noticed this phenomenon for longer.

Good luck to all of us in the future ��

Comment

• AJK64
                  • Jun 2018

I understand your frustration nickloon mate. Many of my fav balloons are no longer made or available

Comment

• Ronnie
                    • Oct 2022

Thing will improve. When Covid hit, the world needed latex for gloves and other PPE. It'll take time for the market to recover.

Comment

• gstarbl4zzer
                      • Nov 2022

balloon ace are the best balloon in the uk
                      blow

Comment

• Nickloon
                        • Jul 2022

Last order from balloon united was a bit disappointing. I didn't receive an order confirmation, nor an invoice by email or a package. No one has replied to my inquiry after a couple of days after ordering when nothing happened what is going on with the order, so the package is already home fortunately. I think the golden days of super great customer support when Maggie and Jan were in charge are over.

Balloons and discrete package are ok tho, so…

Comment

• Whale Rider
                          • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Nickloon
                          Last order from balloon united was a bit disappointing. I didn't receive an order confirmation, nor an invoice by email or a package. No one has replied to my inquiry after a couple of days after ordering when nothing happened what is going on with the order, so the package is already home fortunately. I think the golden days of super great customer support when Maggie and Jan were in charge are over.

Balloons and discrete package are ok tho, so…
                          if the contents of the package are ok...

Comment

• Nickloon
                            • Jul 2022

I definitely agree, it's still one of the best, maybe the best of the suppliers, but I have a feeling it's a bit shy of its old glory. Anyway, respect to all who allow us to buy.

The fact is that an invoice would be nice, especially when you buy in pieces and something of each color, it helps with identification when then in the package there are x bags with xx balloons and I don't really remember in detail what I put in the basket.

Comment

• frenchy
                              • Sep 2018

Here are all the products specific to BQC Balloune Quebec. BQC Balloune Quebec is the continuation of French Balloons since the owners moved from France to Quebec 

I live in the USA and Balloune QC is a great source! Fast shipping by UPS and reasonable prices. I’ve ordered a couple of times from them and I highly recommend.

Comment

• Londonj2014
                                • Dec 2017

I received an email yesterday from Balloune-QC saying they were closing down. It reads:

Hello,
                                shipping times go from 2 days to 7 days following our announcement of final closure
                                We are sorryWe are sorry

But then the website says 'Closing at the end of stock'

They seem to constantly open and close their shop. Maybe this is a way to sell off stock quicker in order to buy more. I really like French Balloons/Balloune-QC for their vast selection of balloons but I find it quite frustrating when they say they are closing down for good only to reopen a couple of months later.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎