Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

15 days.

I got this girl I've been crushing on for the last couple of months only now I've gotten the balls to seriously start to talk to her now i have only 15 days until the course ends and i really want to stay in touch with her.
    What can i do?
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: 15 days.

Originally posted by Smothered by tits
    I got this girl I've been crushing on for the last couple of months only now I've gotten the balls to seriously start to talk to her now i have only 15 days until the course ends and i really want to stay in touch with her.
    What can i do?
    Be courteous, be respectful, be polite, be kind.

If you do that, and say that you enjoy her company, and you'd like to stay in touch with her, then ask if that would be okay.

If she says, "yes", then exchange names/numbers/whatever else, but be polite about it. Don't start declaring your undying love for her, nor mention that you have any fetishes or kinks or anything like that. Keep it simple, upbeat, polite.

If she says "no", or "No thanks", then Thank her, be polite, walk away, and leave things at that.

Whatever you do, DO NOT start getting pushy, or difficult, or doing anything she might feel is making you seem like a potential serial-killer. Remember that she may not have any interest in you, at all, in any way shape, or form, so be polite. She may be sick of guys asking to keep in touch with her. She may have had bad relationships in the past, and be mistrustful of men. Show her you are different. Show her that you aren't like most guys, and if all she wants is a friendship, that you will be okay with that. (And make sure you are okay with that. Men and women can be friends. Sex and love should not always get in the way, despite what films like WHEN HARRY MET SALLY may suggest. LOL)

Ultimately, just play it cool, and be respectful towards her, and you should have no problems. Just don't be a jackass!

Comment

• Smothered by tits
      • Mar 2019

Ok good thing i never heard of the movie when harry met sally so im good there thanks here goes nothing I'll post updates later on how things went.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

Here's the trailer - the film came out in 1989...

Trailer on YouTube

Enjoy!

Comment

• Smothered by tits
          • Mar 2019

Everything is going smoothly at the moment.
          Starting with some small talk nothing too interesting thinking about taking her to the movies soon.
          But i've had a question going around in my mind since we started hanging out.
          How does she react to balloons?
          It's a question I've been asking myself for a little while now and im wondering how i can find out how she feels about them.
          There's a good chance that she just sees them as a decoration or a toy to be played with. (not the kind of play im doing.)
          Or she might have the same sexual kinks as each other so it's not something i can ask because that's just strange question to ask in general.
          Of course im not gonna go down this route just yet probably after the first or second date.
          I was thinking of bringing a balloon with me say that i found it start inflating it and see how she acts.
          Is this a good idea or should i try something else?
          Thanks for reading.

Comment

• LoonLover1999

Don’t rush anything. Just have an average relationship for now and as things progress give the introduction consideration. Gotta make sure this girl won’t run for the hills at the first mention of balloons.

If it ends bad and she knows that’s a walking, talking timebomb out there if she knows any of your friends. Wait until the time feels more right

Comment

• Smothered by tits
              • Mar 2019

I wasn't planning to do anything sexual with it just wanted to see how she reacts to it if she's scared of balloons or not?

Comment

• LoonLover1999

I was just worried in case whilst your messing about a certain part of your anatomy became obviously larger.

I can’t blow one up without getting a little stiff which is quite a serious issue.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                  • Mar 2019

I'm not the exhibitionist type so im pretty certain that I won't be able to get a stiffy from inflating a balloon. But if she starts to inflate the balloon that's when i would start tightening my legs.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                    • Mar 2019

Ok interesting update.
                    She just revealed that she's into bdsm to not just me but to the entire class during lunch.
                    I had to ask her if she was joking at first because i couldn't believe that she would announce that to the class.
                    So now i'm conflicted should i tell her that i'm a balloon fetishest?

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2018

But i've had a question going around in my mind since we started hanging out. How does she react to balloons?
                      Don't assume she will like balloons in the way you do. Assume that - like most people - balloons are just fun party objects. Until she confirms otherwise, then don't try and make her like balloons, in the way you do. That plan will potentially backfire - and as we discussed before - you don't want to ruin the friendship. I know she's told you about her interest in BDSM, but that's a huge topic, and until you know more, that doesn't mean she wants to hear about what you are into. Find out more about this, but read on first.

I was thinking of bringing a balloon with me say that i found it start inflating it and see how she acts. Is this a good idea or should i try something else?
                      That is a hugely BAD idea! You're already starting things off on the wrong foot. Not only will this be embarrasing to her, but it may well be hugely embarrasing to you too.

You're going about this all wrong. Consider things from her point of view, not just your own. Imagine if a girl asked you out to the cinema, then at some stage during the evening, she starts randonly blowing-up a balloon whilst you are both out-and-about in public. Now, initially, you may find this highly erotic, but then reality will kick-in, and you're going to feel very uncomfortable. The main question you'll be asking is "What does she know about me, and how did she know it?". What happens if you suddenly get a huge erection, and she notices this?

You need to start taking things much, much slower. I know you clearly fancy the heck out of her, but right now, you and her aren't even actual friends. Don't mess things up by trying to get her to fall madly in love with you, when she may have no feelings of any kind towards you - friendship, romance, or anything else.

You've got to start understanding that the way you are approaching this, is all wrong, I'm afraid. You're going to destroy any chance of being friends with her, if your only goal is to eventually fall in love, have sex, and get married, and live a life of balloon-filled bliss.

Slow down!!!

She may already have a boyfriend, or girlfriend. She may have no sexual interest in you or anyone elase at all. She may not be seeking romance, and she may already have plenty of friends too. You need to take things much, much slower, or this is going to backfire on you horrendously, and you'll be hating yourself for ages afterwards, and feel very had about it too.

Right now: get to know her as a friend, and nothing else. Ask her out to the cinema, if you want, but don't take any balloons with you, and don't ask her about balloons either - at all - not even in a surreptitious or discrete manner. You're going to end up ruining things, before they even start.

Also, and without meaning to be rude here, take a cold shower, and stop thinking about what things might happen in the future. Focus on just trying to be friends, and nothing else. Don't try to be boyfriend/girlfriend. Don't try and jump into bed with her, or mention your thing about balloons - yet.

I know you've since discovered that she's into BDSM, and that may be a way to know she's more open-minded about somethings, but don't assume that means she's ready to hear about your thing for balloons.

Take things really slowly. Women like it when men don't pounce, and take things slow. Be a good man: take it slow. You'll enjoy things better, and there's a bigger chance that things will go better for you both, if you do go slowly.

Okay, take care, and good luck!

Comment

• LoonLover1999

Couldn’t have put it better myself. Slow and steady wins the race. Don’t fantasise too much and make baby steps like, Balloon pBoy said.

Also I may be stupid or ignorant but what is BDSM?

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                          • Mar 2019

All right i may have gotten a little too excited and haven't given enough detail to the situation.
                          She knows a bit about about me. (except for this of course) I'm not expecting her to love balloons at first i'm kinda expecting her to be understanding of my kinks.
                          And no way i'm not about to inflate a balloon inside a crowded theater with her besides the theater date fell through.
                          But you're right i gotta slow down i gotta start thinking with the head on my shoulders not the one in between my legs.
                          Oh Loon lover BDSM is a variety of often erotic practices or roleplaying involving bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism, and other related interpersonal dynamics.
                          I got that off of wikipedia so go have a look there if you want more details.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2018

I'm not expecting her to love balloons at first i'm kinda expecting her to be understanding of my kinks.
                            She may be understanding, but then again, she may not know anything of the worlds of looners and balloon-fetishism. Just because she has made one announcement that she enjoys BDSM - which, in itself, is a huge area that could be anything from being mildly spanked, to full-on gags, ropes, chains, and extreme torture, or anything inbetween - doesn't mean she's into anything else, or will be cool with anything else.

But you're right i gotta slow down i gotta start thinking with the head on my shoulders not the one in between my legs.
                            I'm so glad you said that. I was tempted to do so, but decided to try and be a little more family-friendly. But we all know from your posts how excited you are about the potential for this relationship, but right now, as it stands, it's not even a friendship. You are going from zero-to-100 miles-an-hour. Become friends first, and stay friends for a good three months at least. Nothing sexual. No hints or enquiries about what she does/doesn't like in the bedroom, and no discussion of what you enjoy/don't enjoy in the bedroom either. Keep it purely platonic. Show her you are a decent man; an honest man; a trustworthy, and patient man.

Only once that's been achieved should you consider asking her to go out on an actual date, of any kind.

Right now, as you said yourself, you're letting your manhood lead you, rather than your head.

Slow down, and enjoy the journey. Don't be in such a rush to get to the destination. Remember, she may not be wanting to get to that same destination as you. And don't forget, if she turns you down for a date, don't pester her for any reasons, or justifications. If she declines, accept that, and just remain friends. Remember, later on down the line, she may find you more attractive and interesting because you stuck around, and didn't act like a "lad" or "geezer" (a chap, usually only interested in a woman, purely to sleep with her), and you may get a second chance to ask her again - at which point, she may be more receptive to things.

Better to have several really great friendships, with people who know you really well (warts-and-all), than to be a lad who only cares for women, if he's getting something out of it.

I'm sure all of us in the Forum wish you well, and do keep us up-to-date, or come back with any further questions, but take things slow, and you will be fine. Don't be pushy with her. Patience usually wins.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                              • Mar 2019

I forgot about some details about her kink she's more into collar's and being dominant than anything else from what she's told me.
                              But i got a feeling there's more that's she's not telling which is fine i don't blame her and besides some of my fantasies do involve being dominated by my partner but what she does to me i expect that i can do that in return of course another time.
                              But im getting ahead of myself i got to sort out some misunderstandings with her friends who are very protective of her.
                              I'll bring some more updates as things develop.
                              Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍