Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • niklooner
    • May 2018

Re: Most inflated balloons at one time

Honestly I never had the occasion to blow up so much balloons (also because I live in a condominium)
    But back in 2014 I had a little fun (sorry for the low quality pictures)
    Attached Files

Comment

• Boom&Bust
      • Jan 2021

I think it may have been around 15 SA 24's many years ago. And then I slowly popped them all in different ways while naked.

This was probably my favourite popping session ever.

Comment

• Mike_ZA
        • Mar 2018

I think the most I ever had inflated at once was about 25. most were 14" but had 3 q36" and a 24" heart.

Comment

• Common Loon
          • Aug 2020

If you count deco jobs, probably my answer is somewhere north of 300. (Though that kind of total would include a bunch of 5" rounds, foils, and other stuff.)

If you count balloons inflated for my own playtime, it's about half that. I try to treat myself to a balloon room once a year or so, and last time I went through two whole bags of leftover Q11s from a previous deco job, plus added a good handful of other assorted balloons in various sizes from my too-full stash!

Comment

• Chip67
            • Dec 2019

Last year I almost filled my bedroom from floor to ceiling with 98 - 36” Round Balloons !!!!
            I used a Home Depot “Stinger” vacuum/blower. It was glorious !!!! I had to stop at 98 balloons because my fingers gave out. Next time I will wrap my fingers with tape. I would love to double or triple that amount. I was in Balloon Heaven !!!! I left them inflated for almost a week. I had to take them down so I could move around the room LOL

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎