Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Proposed 7 foot tall inflatable Love-Bot - inflatable world de

Getting absolutely bored with all the same ol same ol inflatable orcas and mattresses appearing on the shops hear in Aussie this summer, same ol hard canvas rubbish and nothing seems to change.

So last night got really excited about the prospect of getting a custom love-bot made by inflatableworld.de and am going to get a quote this week.

Here is a rough 3D image that I mocked up in Adobe Illustrator using the 3D design. I don't know about anybody else, but I would love to have something that is BIG and TALL and made of that soft translucent PVC, so I can really hug and dig my fingers in. Lots of things sticking out to grab and claw, and basically it being about two metres tall (7 foot), so when I'm really getting pumping (horny), and can just hug that thing and shoot my baby off like no tomorrow. Also lots of translucent bright colours, blues, reds, yellows, and greens for pushing that anticipation and foreplay full-on.

If it's up to me, I'll most probably get around five made, but am asking if anyone else would be interested, if so, we can get more made and it will most probably be much cheaper per unit.

• Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: Proposed 7 foot tall inflatable Love-Bot - inflatable world de

Anyone know their email address? Tried filling out their form, but it would not except my details, get rather annoyed with these companies that won't let you pass their forms or reject your info.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
      • May 2017

These people are impossible to contact, and the Australian dollar exchange rate has dropped by five cents to the US, so I'm through.

Comment

• Pooltoyboy426
        • Apr 2020

I agree something colorful is a nice for a change, shape-wise I always enjoyed the large beer cans and bottles you could find on eBay many years ago.

I am going to guess they are still rather busy from their July release of new toys. Susanne and their small operation was simply overwhelmed by the volume of orders. My order, placed in August, finally got fulfilled Oct 1st. So I would give them more time, maybe submit just your idea and email and start from there.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
          • May 2017

That was just it, I tried filling in the simplest details and they're was always something missing, or incorrect. Personally I just hate sites with forms, I'd rather send an email instead, so decided to give them a miss altogether.

Maybe if someone has their email address I'd be still interested in submitting my idea, but for the time being I found a shop about a week ago, and they had a heap of those XL Sunnylife (half transparent) Watermelon Beach balls for only 1/3 their retail price, so bought up their remaining stock, these will keep me happy for a while.

Also had to do grocery shopping yesterday, so on the way out of the centre dropped into Kmart and was very, very pleasantly surprised to see a huge inflatable battle stick set on the shelf. Opened up one of the boxes, low and behold, the plastic was nice and shiny, stretchy, and thin, so bought two packs to try out, see myself buying more.

I'm already fantasizing about inflating those huge (log shaped) sticks super firm, and digging my thongs / toes into that brand new PVC and hearing it squeak and scrooch like no tomorrow. Admittedly I'm already feeling a good sense of anticipation while typing this, so things are not as dismal as first thought. Will be in for an interesting early looning summer

Hope it may result in some vids.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍