X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boom&Bust
    • Jan 2021

Re: My heat stretched inflatables

Jilong orange slice.

It needs more heat stretching, but it's fairly difficult to do just because of the sheer size.

SAM_5381.JPG

Bestway marshmallow mattress. Again, needs more heat stretching which is difficult to do because of the size, but it'll be so worth it once it's done.

SAM_5383.JPG

It has a nice marble pattern on it.

SAM_5401.JPG

A donut. Not only have I heat stretched this, but I've also treated it with Sculpey clay softener, this has made the inflatable way more soft, it now feels more like a balloon.

SAM_5384.JPG

You would think from this picture that it's squishing so much because it's underinflated. But it is actually fully inflated, this just goes to show the softness and rubberiness of it now.

SAM_5386.JPG
    Last edited by Boom&Bust; 06-02-2021, 17:36.

Comment

• Boom&Bust
      • Jan 2021

A while back I bought 5 Onaho Magic Unit 5's, and 5 Onaho Magic Unit 3's (you can see a picture of one in my 7th post).

The reason why I bought so many is because I've been unable to find them anywhere else, so I thought I would buy a lot of them just in case the shop that sells them ends up not selling them anymore.

SAM_5393.JPG

3 Guitars. They're not that great as they're very small and difficult to heat stretch.

SAM_5395.JPG

SAM_5396.JPG

Here's my huge inflatable pool that I sometimes like to put several inflatables into and then I'll dive in.

I've not inflated it for the picture because it takes quite a long time to inflate. Maybe I'll do it some other time though.

SAM_5397.JPG
      Last edited by Boom&Bust; 06-02-2021, 18:22.

Comment

• Boom&Bust
        • Jan 2021

Okay, last inflatable.

This is a Futamata Air Pillow. I also have the stuffed version as well, but it's too floppy to use properly. Maybe it would be better if I put some more stuffing into it.

Anyway, it has a hole in it for a masturbation sleeve. And there are many different double sided covers that you can buy to put over it.

SAM_5404.JPG

SAM_5407.JPG

SAM_5410.JPG

SAM_5413.JPG

SAM_5433.JPG

Comment

• Boom&Bust
          • Jan 2021

Here are my other two covers.

SAM_5425.JPG

SAM_5426.JPG

Comment

• PBK
            • Mar 2019

I love the dolls. I have a special love for the "fat girl" or "bachelor party" novelty blow up dolls. I still have 5 or so of the "Fat-Ass Party Doll" dolls that have the pretty face and the polka dot bikini. Might try and heat stretch one some day soon. I'll post pics when I do.

Comment

• frankfrank
              Empathetic Harmonizer
              • Feb 2018

@Boom&Bust:

I looked up the Sculpey Clay Softener, and I couldn't find anything exactly like that. I see Sculpey liquid clay...is that it?

Would be great if you could post a link to show us the product, as I want to order the right thing...

It sounds like the results are exquisite...
              People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Boom&Bust
                • Jan 2021

Originally posted by PBK
                I love the dolls. I have a special love for the "fat girl" or "bachelor party" novelty blow up dolls. I still have 5 or so of the "Fat-Ass Party Doll" dolls that have the pretty face and the polka dot bikini. Might try and heat stretch one some day soon. I'll post pics when I do.
                Cool! I'm looking forward to them.

I really wanted to get one of the black BBW dolls, but no where seems to have them anymore.

Comment

• Boom&Bust
                  • Jan 2021

Originally posted by frankfrank
                  @Boom&Bust:

I looked up the Sculpey Clay Softener, and I couldn't find anything exactly like that. I see Sculpey liquid clay...is that it?

Would be great if you could post a link to show us the product, as I want to order the right thing...

It sounds like the results are exquisite...
                  Clay softener is the one, liquid clay isn't. Strange how there doesn't seem to be any on USA ebay, when there's lots of other Sculpy products on it.

I've managed to find one selller in the UK who will ship it to the USA: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sculpey-C...wAAOSwclNgJk3A

The thing about Sculpey clay softener is that it's quite expensive, and 1 bottle wasn't quite enough for my 120cm swim ring, as some parts of it are not quite as soft as others. I'm thinking 2 bottles probably would have been better.

Avoid these which are not by Sculpey and are a lot cheaper: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-10x-Sculp...Cclp%3A2334524

I bought them, and even though they're called Sculpey clay softener (I doubt they're made by Sculpey), they didn't really seem to soften the inflatable that I tried them on at all.
                  Last edited by Boom&Bust; 07-03-2021, 16:08.

Comment

• Boom&Bust
                    • Jan 2021

In this video, Heath Dragon shows how to use it on an inflatable.

He actually uses too much Sculpey by using several bottles, and admits this somewhere in the comments section.

In this video I show how the application of ATBC (Acetyltributylcitrate), a plasticizer, can soften a pool toy and give it a rubbery feel. As a warning, the ...
                    Last edited by Boom&Bust; 07-03-2021, 16:09.

Comment

• frankfrank
                      Empathetic Harmonizer
                      • Feb 2018

Looks like it's pretty expensive, lol - guess I'll stick with balloons for the wonderful "balloon-feel"...
                      People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎