Holy crap... I did it. I told my wife...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ubuntuUser
    • Oct 2017

Holy crap... I did it. I told my wife...

Like many others here, my interest is born out of childhood instilled fear. Once puberty hit, and hormones mixed with the fear part of my lizard brain and I found that I found balloons sexually stimulating it was met (internally) with nothing but shame... My wife has long known about my fear, but the shame has kept me from sharing my interest.

Fast forward way too many years and last night I finally got up the courage to tell her that I found women playing with balloons incredibly arousing. I cannot believe I finally did it and I am somewhat upset I waited so long because of so much deep seated fear/resentment/shame. My wife was awesome about it, she said she was super glad that I let her know, and that she was always with me and I had no need to feel ashamed for liking something.

I don't know when we'll actually do any sexual play with balloons, but it is a HUGE weight off my chest to simply have told her and to have her acceptance.

So one thing out of 2020 has not been a complete dumpster fire.

• Equui-Nox
    • Nov 2017

Re: Holy crap... I did it. I told my wife...

Nice.

Btw, I use Arch.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
      • May 2020

That's great to hear. Coming out to loved ones about something very close and private can be very scary. Don't press for balloon play because it can cause your wife to feel like she is second place to the balloons. Which leads to all sorts of other issues. Talk about it. It helps. My wife doesn't play with me which sucks. She does like me using a 260Q in her, but she won't do anything else. I like to blame it on our living situation and hold onto the hope that things will change.

Sorry for the long winded post. Congrats on telling her and her being accepting!

Comment

• niklooner
        • May 2018

Congratulations dude! Now have fun

Comment

• Cho
          • Mar 2019

That's nice to hear man! ^^ I cant imagine how scared you must have been to tell her, but her reaction sounds awesome. And who knows, maybe your wife will surprise you one day with some balloon fun. And even if not just her support sounds great enough as it is

Comment

• loonerlee
            • Dec 2018

That great news I remember telling my partner and how scared I was about her reactions. probably time to order from Balloons United seeing that it's now open again.

Comment

• TheBiggertheBetter
              • Dec 2020

Great to hear. I just recently disclosed my love of balloons to my wife as well. We are very close and have a fantastic relationship, but I still worried what her reaction would be. She was pretty positive about it but was hurt by the fact I had kept my secret from her for so long. But she is intrigued and wants to get involved in some balloon fun. I should have told her long ago!

Comment

• Asclepio
                • Sep 2018

Congratulations, it is a great step in your relation.
                I still say, that telling my girlfriend about my balloon fetish was the greatest idea of my relation and almost my life, it just turned my sexuality and sex in general to a new level of fun and excitement, seriously I will always be thankful to god cause he let me told that to my gf.
                A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• apollon
                  • Jan 2021

So happy for you guys, that you have been able to do that...

Any advice on starting that conversation? I am really worried that my girlfriend (soon wife) could reject the idea when I just straight-up tell her.

Comment

• Asclepio
                    • Sep 2018

just try to give it its respective space. Try to go slowly, remember that it will be a whole new experience for your wife and sometimes that can be overwhelming for anyone.
                    Always advance at the pace of your wife, do not pressure her, let her find alone the characteristic that she likes the most of the balloons, once she identifies that and feels comfortable, you can move a little faster, but never pressure her to do something that he does not want.
                    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• 7balloon
                      • Dec 2018

awesome incarnate!

Congrats. Go very slow. enjoy every moment.

Comment

• DJ Looner
                        • Apr 2020

That's great that she is intrigued by the idea . I hope it turns out well for you. My wife told me about an act she saw with the kids where she watched someone climb inside balloon. She was all excited to tell me about it and secretly I had wanted to try that for over a year. I used that as my chance to talk to her about wanting to buy a couple and try it and that for me it was the tightness and shinyness of it that was appealing we talked about getting her some latex tops to try and at the time she was ok with that if it was the right style. After that I ordered my balloons and tried it but she didn't take to it like I hoped she would. I tried a few times to get her to be involved when I had the balloon out but she wanted nothing to do with it she doesn't like the loud air pumpfor sure. But every once in a while she surprises me and shows a little interest. The other night I was wearing a shirt she got me for Christmas that was bright blue and a little shiny and at dinner she pointed it at me and threatened to pop me cause my shirt looked like a balloon. So yes go slow and as others have said make some time to not have balloons around and just make it all about her. Let her suggest them on her own once in a while.
                        Hope things work out and hope you have stories to share later.

Comment

• TheBiggertheBetter
                          • Dec 2020

The advice to take it slow and don’t force things on your partner is some sage advice. For us, balloons are just an enhancement to our sex life. I just get much more excited about it than she does! But it’s no different than pulling out her favorite toys from time to time. The 80 to 90 % of our other time in the bedroom involves no props!

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎