Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sexyneck
    • Feb 2016

Balloons with sexy long neck

Balloons with soft and long sexy necks always turn me on immediately. Is any of you guys know where can I get these? Appreciate.
    Attached Files
    YES
    0%
    NO
    0%

The poll is expired.

• BusterBill
    Founder, Balloon Buddies
    • Nov 2016

Re: Balloons with sexy long neck

Those long neck balloons in the pics are sold by Indian street vendors in Delhi and generally in all the major cities in India. They can often be found on eBay where they're sold by other looners.

I bought a bunch a year or two ago. They were really disappointing. The latex is stiff and smells bad. I think there's a high percentage of plastics and other fillers in the compounds that are used, which make them a balloon/inflatable hybrid kind of thing.

I agree, the necks are impressive in photos. But the actual balloons themselves came up short in the arousal department in real life.

Comment

• Infl8
      • Apr 2017

I'd love to try buying those Indian long neck balloons. Where can I find those on eBay? Any specific terms I can use to make searching for those easier?

Comment

• sexyneck
        • Feb 2016

Since you have some experience with this balloon, is the skin get softer after a few rides? Can it take somenlight riding and pounding? I just love those sexy necks with the bulbs big enough to wrap my bottoms. At the sametime the sexy neck is just right size for my penis to rub on with my hand wrap around it. Can just imagine fucking, after dolling it up with baby powder.
        Last edited by sexyneck; 15-09-2019, 04:05. Reason: Add texts

Comment

• JOhara
          • Jul 2015

What I call “artificial” necks do nothing for me. The kind where people pull on the neck to make it pop out. “Necking” as it is called. To each their own, if its your thing.

I however love the “natural” bulbing look of a balloon expanding past its limits naturally without human force. Like when overfilling with helium and its a big lightbulb shape. Those are the best and such a turn on

Comment

• SusieDK
            • Dec 2017

Hi,

Maybe I shouldn’t write a reply to this thread, because I am not all sure what a ‘Sexy long necked balloon is’.
            However I do like when balloons get a full neck. This does however not mean that I find the balloon - nor the neck - sexy ‘in itself’. It is a great turn on nevertheless, but this has more to do with the neck being a clear sign that the balloon is nearing its full ‘potential’, meaning it is bound to pop any moment.
            I might also put it so that a full neck is a ‘danger sign’, and indicator that now the heavy thrill begins. This significantly enhances anticipation - makes my heart start pounding and also greatly accellerates the already present turn on into a much higher level. I am sure you can well imagine how it ends - for me as well for the balloon .....

So in a way a balloon getting a long neck has quite a sexual impact, but it is not really sexual in itself. This means that I don’t know what to reply to the survey.
            I wonder if there are others with feelings similar to mine.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
            Susie

Comment

• BusterBill
              Founder, Balloon Buddies
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Infl8
              I'd love to try buying those Indian long neck balloons. Where can I find those on eBay? Any specific terms I can use to make searching for those easier?
              At the moment I don't see any listings on eBay for the Indian long neck balloons. They turn up there from time to time. I'm sure they will be sold on eBay again -- so far that is the only source that I've found. My original search on eBay was "big Indian latex balloons" and variations of that phrase. Hope this is helpful.

Comment

• BusterBill
                Founder, Balloon Buddies
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by sexyneck
                Since you have some experience with this balloon, is the skin get softer after a few rides? Can it take somenlight riding and pounding? I just love those sexy necks with the bulbs big enough to wrap my bottoms. At the sametime the sexy neck is just right size for my penis to rub on with my hand wrap around it. Can just imagine fucking, after dolling it up with baby powder.
                I hoped that the skin would mellow with use, but it really didn't soften up much at all. If you imagine these as more like vinyl pool toys than soft latex balloons, that should give you a rough idea of what they're like. They do take a reasonable amount of riding, but I can't speak to whether they will take a "pounding" since a pounding will vary radically in intensity from one person to another. Personally, I don't think they are all that exciting. The long neck Cattex and other long neck balloons are much better rides.

Comment

• sexyneck
                  • Feb 2016

Hi Susie, just to show a few photos of what i mean a sexy neck of a balloon. When i ride on it, the long neck teases my chest and penis. I just feel sexy with the balloon neck rubbing against my skin Besides, the Lip of the balloon like alike to a boob, facing me while it moves toward and away my chest, That makes it sexy and really teases me hot.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by sexyneck; 16-09-2019, 07:47.

Comment

• sexyneck
                    • Feb 2016

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

Comment

• Danniballoon
                      • Mar 2018

These are long neck water bomb balloons. What a shame they aren't made in a much larger size

I got one of those Indian balloons off E-Bay the other day, from an Italian seller. I must agree with Bill, that there seems to be a whole lot of other stuff in there besides latex. They are quite thick and heavy with a strong smell. It says on the listing, you need to put them in hot water for 15 minutes, before inflating!
                      However, as I like inflatables and especially Wubble Bubbles, they might appeal to me more. I'll post a review later
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Danniballoon
                        • Mar 2018

I've just been thinking... I did get some Indian balloons, a long time ago from the old Merlin Balloons site that were Indian. They were not as big as the previously mentioned ones, but were proper latex without the filler.
                        I seem to remember that the yellow ones had deteriorated last time I looked and popped on inflation, but the clear 'hot air balloon' shapes were still OK. I may still have those, if they haven't deteriorated since. I'm not sure if either of the shapes are still available anywhere.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• palloncino90
                          • Jan 2018

Indian balloons look so fragile, are they?
                          I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Loonyguy2020
                            • Mar 2020

This kind of Indian balloons are not really high-quality ones ... some weakness spots are already present out-of-the-box and balloons can easily pop during the first inflation.
                            I do not know if this kind of (nice) balloon is still available and now more resistant.
                            Last edited by Loonyguy2020; 15-07-2023, 16:39.

Comment

• palloncino90
                              • Jan 2018

Very big, but I have to say that I don't like their shape
                              I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎