Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harley
    • Jan 2016

Blue in the face

That's the title of my latest story - shorter than most to make for a quicker read!
    I was going to make another Halloween card and made the mistake of asking the wife for ideas. She came up with "female Willy Wonka inflating Violet".
    I dismissed the thought for being too weird and silly as I couldn't imagine the story behind THAT. And then I suddenly imagined that story and sat down to write it.
    It involves Cherry and Kriss, an inflatable suit, a costume party and a man with rather evil plans for said suit. Having it in the shape of a blueberry makes it sort of a cross between a balloon and an inflatable, but I'd say it qualifies for this section.
    If nothing else, you might get some inspiration for your Halloween costumes! As usual, follow the link to read it:

EDIT: if you saw this in the first hours of posting, the picture below has been updated with a better version.
    Last edited by Harley; 30-10-2018, 07:53.
  • ChillinHaze
    • Sep 2016

Re: Blue in the face

Fun read

But seriously, that costume just called for an end with a big bang. xD
    I don't think there is anyone who would actually dare to try this at such a high class party. ^^'

How did you come up with this?

Comment

• Harley
      • Jan 2016

Re: Blue in the face

Well, as I said I
      Originally posted by Harley
      made the mistake of asking the wife for ideas. She came up with "female Willy Wonka inflating Violet".
      That's prolly something I never would've thought of myself. But then I started thinking of what could possibly be the backstory for that, and I realized it was totally something that could happen to Cherry - what with her choice of companions and everything.
      In fact, the chain of events was so obvious to me I wrote the entire thing in one sitting, only going back for some minor cleanups afterwards. These characters basically write themselves by now!

As for people not dressing like that for real parties, that's the entire purpose of fiction! (And to be fair, I don't think it's too common blowing up 30-foot inflatables in the back yard either... )
      Oh, and just one more thing:

Last edited by Harley; 31-10-2018, 09:38.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎