Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloonPatcher
    • Jun 2020

balloon constructs and modifications

This is a great forum and I have learned a lot. Thank you everyone.
    I would like to share what I do to modify balloons.

This is a construct of two CTI 22" punch balloons with a nozzle from an 18" cattex punch balloon all glued together.
    Attached Files
  • balloonPatcher
    • Jun 2020

Re: balloon constructs and modifications

This is a modified elephant balloon. The trunk as been attached to the body with an elastic and two glued on hooks. This is done on the interior to hold the trunk inside forming an SPH.
    Attached Files

Comment

• BigBreathless
      • Jun 2017

I had thought about using this kind of balloon to make a fuck toy just like you did. Does it work well? How´s the feeling of the SPH?

My best results with projects in this category have been a GL700 and Cattex doll, the latter being my preference because of its big, round booty-like shape you get when turning the head into the SPH

Comment

• balloonPatcher
        • Jun 2020

Attached are a modified 36" white omnikin bladder and a black 6L softex bladder, both with an added sph. I would say the feel is very very good, comparable to the tpe toys like fleshlight and you add the stretch and smell of the inflated balloon.
        Attached Files

Comment

• BigBreathless
          • Jun 2017

Originally posted by balloonPatcher
          Attached are a modified 36" white omnikin bladder and a black 6L softex bladder, both with an added sph. I would say the feel is very very good, comparable to the tpe toys like fleshlight and you add the stretch and smell of the inflated balloon.
          These look amazing! How did you go about making these? Would be interested in trying to make these myself, if you don´t mind sharing your technique

Comment

• balloonPatcher
            • Jun 2020

Notice the elephant balloon - the trunk is the sph that is pulled in by the elastic and attached to the otherside of the balloon near the neck. It is the same for the other balloons. You keep the sph pulled in by pulling it to the other side of the balloon with an elastic. The difference is you need to make the sph and attach it to the balloon. I use the inflation nozzle of a 36" and seal off the end.
            I cut a small hole in the balloon and glue the nozzle to the balloon - like an elephant trunk glued on. Then it is pulled in by attaching the elastic to inside end of the trunk and the other side of the balloon, the same as the elephant balloon. I know - clear as mud,...

Comment

• balloonPatcher
              • Jun 2020

A 72" cattex with balloon boobies made from 32" fluted cattex balloons.
              Under inflated to about 45".
              Attached Files

Comment

• Danniballoon
                • Mar 2018

What about patching 2 GL1200's together? That would be a mega balloon

Comment

• BigBreathless
                  • Jun 2017

Originally posted by balloonPatcher
                  Notice the elephant balloon - the trunk is the sph that is pulled in by the elastic and attached to the otherside of the balloon near the neck. It is the same for the other balloons. You keep the sph pulled in by pulling it to the other side of the balloon with an elastic. The difference is you need to make the sph and attach it to the balloon. I use the inflation nozzle of a 36" and seal off the end.
                  I cut a small hole in the balloon and glue the nozzle to the balloon - like an elephant trunk glued on. Then it is pulled in by attaching the elastic to inside end of the trunk and the other side of the balloon, the same as the elephant balloon. I know - clear as mud,...
                  I ordered some of the animal shaped balloons and will try to create something like you did, but with only twisting and turning the balloons inside. Had some good success with doll balloons, basically creating a massive geo donut.

Comment

• Gunnapop
                    • Oct 2020

...once you figure out the process, it is fun:https://vk.com/albums334136461?z=pho...hotos334136461

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                      • Jun 2020

ugh! can't seem to get registered with VK.

Comment

• popmenot
                        • Jan 2022

Got great results tying a string to the link of a Cattex worker and pulling it through the inside and out the mouth, then inflating partway......ohhhhh!
                        BTW, figured out what SPH means in this thread, but what does it stand for?

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                          • Jun 2020

SPH stands for "strategically placed hole" for fur suits and vinyl inflatables.
                          I suppose you could also call it "sexual pleasure hole" for a more adult meaning.

Comment

• DJ Looner
                            • Apr 2020

Do you think it would work to patch the neck of a climb in balloon on a GL or Zeppelin balloon? The climb in balloons are double dipped so are thicker than the zeppelin. But I think the zeppelin shape would be fun to climb inside. And more relaxing to lay down in. Maybe I could even double up the Zeppelin so there were two layers and overlap the necks at the glue line.

DJ

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                              • Jun 2020

Gee, I have never tried anything like that before. I find that the larger balloons do not neck very well. It could be that the pressure in the 'bulb' never gets high enough to inflate the neck. If you just wanted a very long neck on a 72", I would be thinking adding the zeppelin as a separate balloon to inflate separately. The hongyi inflatables use separate inflatable chambers. The double zeppelin - never had any luck with a double balloon - they always seem to burst prematurely. When inflated, the skin of one balloon seems to pinch/catch the second and bang,... one or both burst.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎