Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • masseylooner
    • Mar 2016

Need a friend

I don’t play with balloons anymore as my girlfriend hates them and I have nobody to talk about balloons too, does anyone have kik? Just to chat with and maybe he occasionally balloon conversation, I know I seem like a loner but I need that person in my life to talk about balloons with, thank you
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Re: Need a friend

I'm so sorry about your situation, I know what it means. I don't have Kik but you may send me DM if you want to talk about balloons.
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
      Banned
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by masseylooner
      I don’t play with balloons anymore as my girlfriend hates them and I have nobody to talk about balloons too, does anyone have kik? Just to chat with and maybe he occasionally balloon conversation, I know I seem like a loner but I need that person in my life to talk about balloons with, thank you
      Hi masseylooner,

I hope this won't seem intrusive, but I'd just like to check something with you, if I may:

Are you not playing with balloons because your girlfriend won't allow you too, or are you choosing not to play with them?

If it's the former, then that doesn't sound right or fair, in my humble view. I'm sure you love her to bits, but any relationship where one person tells the other "You must not" or "You cannot" do something, is not a relationship that has much long-term stability in it, and it's clearly harming you to be in it, as it sounds like it's making you quite depressed and unhappy.

If it's your choice, to not play with balloons, would your girlfriend be okay with you playing with balloons when she's not around? If so, then that may be something you can compromise with her on.

But from the way you're writing, it sounds very much like she's telling you to not play with them at all, and that concerns me hugely. I'm not suggesting you break-up the relationship. I'm merely asking, because I don't think it's fair for anyone to ask someone else to remove from their life something that clearly gives them pleasure, as long as that thing isn't illegal or immoral.

You don't have to answer this concern, if you don't wish too, but it's just something for you to think about. Maybe you can speak with her, and see if she and you can come to some kind of compromise on the issue, even if she doesn't end-up playing with balloons with you at all?

Comment

• Smothered by tits
        • Mar 2019

Hey Massey i'm not some relationship guru but i'll throw in my opinion anyway.
        Have you tried asking her why she doesn't like them?
        From there you both can work out a way to get what you both want.

Comment

• masseylooner
          • Mar 2016

Me and my girlfriend have talked about this a lot and it’s because she has a massive fear of them and she’s scared of them when they’re blown up, she’s admitted to me that even when it’s really small and at the other side of the room she still doesn’t like it, I’ve only recently got a new job at the company that she works with so now we have the same days off and finish at the same time so I never have my time by myself, it’s not her fault that she’s scared of them but it does mean that I can’t loon anymore

Comment

• palloncino90
            • Jan 2018

Hi masseylooner,
            In my experience, and I really don't want to let you down, repressed desires aren't a good thing in a relationship. Either you accept that you can't loon anymore or you have to find a drastic solution, try to talk with her again. It depends on you, which your priorities are. I see your love story is on a very important stage, so trust me, seek for a solution now, your fetish won't leave your life, you have to live with happiness. But if your love to her surmount the balloons, the problem doesn't exsist, once again, in my experience, a good sex life with your partner is basic for a lasting love story.
            Last edited by palloncino90; 10-01-2020, 21:47. Reason: missing words
            I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
              Banned
              • Dec 2018

As others have said, simply repressing your own desires, for the love of someone - no matter how noble and generous the reasons for doing it - aren't healthy. Eventually, after talking about it, and maybe watching videos of others doing it, you'll probably get so frustrated, that you'll be looking to do it secretly. And if your girlfriend finds out you've been playing with loons without her knowledge, AND in direct contradiction of any promise you may have made to her in times gone by, she's going to be really angry or upset with you.

I think, in all honesty, you're going to need to really think long and hard about whether cutting out all balloon play is the right thing for you, and/or whether she is the lady you can see spending the rest of your life with, and therefore not playing with balloons ever again.

It sounds like you are reasonably young (unlike an old goat like me, who's in his 40's LOL), and therefore maybe temporarily not having any balloon fun is okay at the moment. But I worry that in a few weeks, or say, after 6 months, you are going to struggle to repress your sexual desire to play with balloons. That's not a criticism of you, just an honest understanding of how all of us as human beings are. Sadly, the body and mind want, what they want. Denying something, won't do you any good in the long term, I'm afraid.

I really do think you need to speak with her, and come to some sort of arrangement - something along the lines of that you are allowed to occasionally play with balloons on your own, but that you promise that you will clear all of them away (either by deflating them, or popping them) before she comes home, so that none are left around when she is there, so she doesn't get upset. You also need to see if there's anything you can do for her, that she may want to enjoy sexually, that may help her not feel left-out.

Already, going "cold turkey" is clearly causing you issues. I fear that those issues will only become stronger, and more difficult to deny as the days and weeks go by.

Please consider talking to her, and seeing what she says. I think it will help you enormously in the long-term. All the best.
              Last edited by BalloonBoyUK; 10-01-2020, 21:04.

Comment

• wildheart
                • Apr 2015

Any chance of helping her get over her fear? I used to be completely phobic, now I can pop balloons with ear plugs. Even blow to pop sometimes. Perhaps if you did it in another room and gave her ear protection or put loud music on. I’m sure you’ll be able to work something out that suits the both of you. You’ll have to be open and talk about it to her. Help her understand what it’s all about, she might not realise the problems it’s causing you.
                How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• masseylooner
                  • Mar 2016

I’ve tried that once before as we did have balloon sessions together but she didn’t like it she hated the popping noise, but I might try and do that again ��

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎