Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robert
    • Jan 2017

Dutch/German

I am looking for dutch people or German (because i live next to the German border) for my problem.

my problem is still affraid to pop balloons i am really scared not a little! i don't want to anymore i know for sure i love blow to pop them,but i always chicken out. my thought is maybe i can meet up someone couple female male doesn't matter, to help me get rid of my fear.
  • FireRider
    • Jul 2016

Re: Dutch/German

I'm afraid I'm not even close to the area you're looking for, but have you ever considered doing video-chats with other looners? I guess the experience would be quite similiar, but it might be a little easier to find someone suitable for it.

Comment

• robert
      • Jan 2017

its to bad, but yeah i can try skype but the problem is it is easy to use the volume button in real life i cant turn down the volume

Comment

• b0f0s0f
        • Nov 2016

It's pretty easy to get over the fear on your own if you're willing to try. Just buy a bag of regular 12" balloons and blow them up as much as you are comfortable. Practice blowing one up as large as you can without chickening out and then let the air out and repeat. You'll get many inflations out of each balloon that way. Then when you're ready, blow the balloon up to a small size (only a couple breaths perhaps) and burst it with a pin. Block out the sound of the pop by wearing headphones or popping them under a duvet which muffles the sound to almost nothing, or shoot them with a BB gun from a distance or something. Just get used to the idea of popping them first and deal with the loud sound later, it's easier that way.

Comment

• Bodahir
          • Apr 2017

Hi Robert,

Might be a few months ago since you've posted.

I live in the Netherlands. While I'm only into inflatables, balloons seem interesting to me.

Concerning to your fear. I felt the same when I was young. I always cried when people popped balloons.

And I still feel a little bit of fear when people are inflating a balloon to its max. (I just say stop stop!)

It just went away, so I think I can't help you with that.

If you want to meet or hang out sometime, just let me know.

Wish you the best of luck.

Comment

• robert
            • Jan 2017

Eey bodahir,

Thanks for youre response. I am now learning to get confident with the popping sound. no b2p so far.

Comment

• Tecumseh
              • Nov 2017

Hey Robert, how is your fear now? I'm also living near the german border

Comment

• robert
                • Jan 2017

Gaat wat beter heb paar b2p’s gedaan vooral buiten 2 redenen 1 geluid is minder hard en voor mijn buren. Ik ben er nog niet vanaf zeker niet maar het is tenminste wat beter dan jaar geleden.

Comment

• Corens
                  • Aug 2018

Hey, zo te lezen ook geinteresseerd in b2p"s? Of heb je je angst nog niet overwonnen?

Comment

• lyserg
                    • Nov 2014

hi, german here, dutch boarder is a bit further but still reachable, so might want to leave a message

Comment

• Pepertje90
                      • Sep 2017

Hey! Woon ook vlak bij de Duitse grens..knallen is nice, dus stuur maar een berichtje! ^^

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎