Finally Finally Finally......... large infatable glossy thongs. :)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Finally Finally Finally......... large infatable glossy thongs. :)

Went to the local westfield yesterday to pick up some ink cartridges and when browsing through one of the variety stores, I got a bit lost (deliberatly) and found myself around the pool inflatables section and there was the same ol same oll same ol...... until what? I couldn't believe it, a transparent inflatable thong. I immediately took one off the shelf, tore open the packaging and pulled one out. Though not quite the squeaky plastic, it was reasonably soft, and the best part. completely glossy; both the material and the printing. The thong is entirely translucent blue with an orange toe rip at the top, and measures around 160 cm tall and about 60 cm wide. And what's also great, NO cup holder which for me destroys the connotations one gets from playing with these.

I have taken pictures, but still have to download them from my mobile phone.

Ended up buying six of them. I am itching to blow one up. Wanting to have one lay on top of my naked body when sleeping at night, now that the Australian spring and summer is warming things up. Just have to wait for another one of these g*d d*mn rental imspections to pass on the 24th of Oct, and I'll be having a ball after that. I'm currently in the process of deflating many of my beach balls, bats and inflatable sticks, until this real estate inspection passes again.

Ultimately want to blow two of these thongs up for having one on top of my body, and one underneath, oh wow, that's gonna be a mighty big libido followed by we know what moment... even having erections as I'm thinking about this while typing.
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: Finally Finally Finally......... large infatable glossy thongs.

I've just uploaded the pics and video.

These are from inflating the thong inside the store, a literal sense of try before you buy. First half of video is inflation, second half is squeezing and some clawing. I felt so good I ended up buying ten of them. These things literally appear and disappear within weeks. so got them wile I can.

Before buying an inflatable I always like to pull one out of the box in the store and feel the plastic. Make sure it's thin, glossy, and squeaky. Only this...

The below photo's perfect, lighting shows that beautiful translucent colour.

Comment

• Dude1234
      • Sep 2017

That looks amazing how do u get the courage to do that in a store ? I would love to test before I buy

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
        • May 2017

Originally posted by Dude1234
        That looks amazing how do u get the courage to do that in a store ? I would love to test before I buy
        I've been going to this particular store for well over 15 years, and you tend to get to know the nature of the staff. As long as your not willfully damaging or destroying stock, they don't really care. In my mind, I was already resigned to purchasing the opened one, so if anyone asked, that's what I would have mentioned.

And as far as getting horny? the section I was in was rather secluded. Though they are several loud kids on the video, my mobile's microphone is rather sensitive, and the toy section was a good eight to ten meters away (25 to 30 feet away in american language).

One of the main connotations one fantasizes about is getting jabbed in the upper groin (in a pleasant way). The fantasy being kicked in the balls by a huge inflatable flip flop has always got me white hot, and when doing this in the store (without making sure there was no one around) I exploded, and it was nice. I bought six the previous week, so went ahead and purchased another four.

You know that sense of well being one is in afterwards from such a nice high? I wanted to keep it inflated, buy it, and take it home (it took me a good 15 minutes to air it up and it would have taken another 15 to 20 to completely deflate) I was really pumping that day and wanted to go fully at it when getting home, but if not in the shopping centre, the chances of it getting damaged or a punchure on the train were quite high, so I left it in the store.

With the rental inspection coming up next week, trying to keep my place as tidy as possible, so just have to grin one more week without many of my favorite inflatables.

Just a side note, I was looking at some of the other inflatable ducks and so forth about five minutes later. A chinese family passed me with three young kids (around the 4 5 years range, and straight away they jumped all over that inflatable thong. I wouldn't be surprised if it's already got leaks, they were pretty rough when I walked away. After all I did blow that thing up very very hard.

Comment

• Dude1234
          • Sep 2017

Good luck on your rental inspection where did you get the jabed in the groin fantasy from?. I think I will have to try that now

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
            • May 2017

I guess as they say with looning, it's a domination thing.

Several decades ago at school, i was bullied mercilessly. Thrown down stairs, pushed through doors and windows to the floor, sometimes 30 to 40 kids at me at once in the playground punching, kicking, and smashing me about. All of this because I've got a moderate case of Asperger's Syndrome . It was difficult to join in with others as the constant screaming and carrying on gave me too much sensory overload.

All of this from a kid that hated me with so much venom, one was at a loss from why there was so much bitterness. But anyway, his girlfriend often came up behind between classes and kicked into my balls, she disappeared so fast that she was several meters away by the time I turned my head. Through much of the emotional trauma, I found my regular looning as a release valve for managing the constant social rejections. It was more or less combating the anger I got from school, and smothering my emotional state with the well being one gets from looning.

As for jabbing the huge thong into my balls; it's a kind of psychological play of the mind. Back then it was the girls nasty filthy shoe kicking up my groin, and now this huge thin inflatable clean factory fresh pleasant balloon thong giving me that jab of well being. And as I'm jabbing it, I'm squeezing and clawing my hands into the thong, but get absolutely pleasantly smashed (in a libido sense) when grabbing and squeezing the hell out of the orange toe rib.

Comment

• Dude1234
              • Sep 2017

that's interesting I never thought of it as a domination thing I sort of have a thing for balloon domination as I would love to be teased about balloon's by a member of the opposite sex and not knowing what they do is a turn on. I'm sorry if my question brought back any memories bullys are just awful nasty people if you ever need some to talk about it with or just to listen pm me I would be more than happy to help

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                • May 2017

No, all is well, thanks for asking anyway. This all happened back in the early 80s, and I'm well over it now. Having Asperger's, one gets a lot of grief in life, and it's easy to lose faith and become bitter. Aside from being sexually arousing, I've found looning also a healing activity as the sense of well being keeps me psychologically boyant through llife's struggles.

As a matter a fact I had just lost a friend several weeks ago in the music industry. We both were saving up for some expensive digitising equipment for transferring older analog recordings. We saved up quite a bit together (including four grand on my behalf) and of several weeks ago he has left the country and shot through. I could dwell on the four grand I've lost, or be lucky that it could of been much more. He's behaviour was already getting aratic around July, a time in which my family wanted to contribute to the fund, with me placing another contribution in. I could have lost well over fifteen grand with this loser, but thankfully I haven't. Together with keeping a positive attitude, and being thankful what I've still got in life, I'm realising my mistakes and how I could have handled the situation better next time.

But again this could have been a situation that could have destroyed me and my family (swim or sink), but again through my inflatables I was able to redirect the negative energies that came out of such an experience, and still come out the other side sane. Thankfully I live by myself where I can let go without disturbing anybody else, but I'm grateful that I can do that where others, including many on here may not have such a privilege; such as being in marriages and living with other family members.

With Asperger's the struggle is trying to find the right shade of grey with every social situation. In this case I didn't want to be selfish and not help, conversely one doesn't want to be a door mat either and just give money away. I'd known the guy for three and a half years, and thought it would be fine. For most of my life, I do okay, but still in my later years I'll occasionally still screw it up where others may be wiser. But I've just come to learn that life is just a lot of give and take.

Comment

• Dude1234
                  • Sep 2017

Well said on the last few sentences you can't learn without mistakes its learning From them that makes the difference your a wise man. Your right about living on your own the whole of this week my fetish could possibly be discovered because of parents and college scewing up my days oh well it will make.for a great story to tell on this forum lol

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎