X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoudPop
    • Sep 2018

Raven Café by Popper (LoudPop)

Raven Café by Popper (LoudPop)

There is this café in the city that I would frequent on warm sunny days. I enjoy having a coffee and pastry while sitting outside at the front. A beautiful lady works there as a waitress. She has long jet-black hair, dark complexion, fit body, and beautiful breasts. I have daydreamed about her many times and is why I enjoy visiting the café. She is quite, but always has a pleasant attitude. Her eyes have a mysterious glimmer that intrigues me.

The only thing I don’t know like about the café is this group of local rowdies that often visit. Sometimes they are loud and obnoxious and give the waitress a hard time with snide comments and crude pick up lines. She quietly takes it, but you can tell it annoys her.

One afternoon I was sitting at my table enjoying my coffee and thumbing through a magazine at the table. I was a bit disappointed that she was not working today. The rowdies were at a table across the way from me and they were fairly quite, which was good. I looked up and saw this gorgeous lady walking toward the café. She was dressed in black leather pants and biker jacket and walked with a purpose. The rowdies had their backs to her and were too busy talking with each other to notice. She quickly reached into her purse and then dropped something into a garbage can just behind the rowdies. She never missed a stride and walked right past them, when BOOM! A flash of fire shot out of the garbage can and everyone at the café jumped out of their seats. She looked me directly in the eyes and grinned wickedly. She didn’t even flinch when the firecracker went off; she kept on walking as nothing had happened. I think I was the only one who noticed her as everyone else was wondering what had just happened. I gulped down the last sip of coffee threw a $5 down on the table and caught up to her half way down the block.

I asked her what that was about. She said she just wanted to scare the shit out of those assholes at the café. Well that firecracker was loud enough to scare the crap out of everyone in a half block radius. By the way what is your name? My friends call me Raven, because of my hair color. Glad to formally meet you my name is Scott.

Scott: Where did you get that firecracker, that’s the loudest I’ve ever heard?

Raven: A friend of mine gave me several boxes of them; they’re military firecrackers (M-80). Did it scare you?

Scott: Yes, but it was a good adrenaline rush. There was something sexy about the way you grinned at me when it went off.

Raven: Well, I enjoy making noise and love popping firecrackers.

Just then she grabbed me and pulled me into an alley, quickly lit the fuses on two more M-80’s and dropped them. I wanted to run after seeing the fuses lit, but she grabbed my arm and walked nonchalantly down the alley. BOOM! BOOM! The firecrackers went off and I jumped, she looked at me and smiled.

Raven: I love it when they go off back to back. You look a bit jumpy are you okay?

Scott: Well, I’m not as comfortable with firecrackers as you are. I had a phobia of loud noises (fireworks and balloons popping) when I was a kid. I’m mostly over it but I can’t help flinching when there’s a sudden loud bang.

Raven: Do you want to spend the afternoon with me? I think you’ll get over your fear of loud noises this afternoon. …grin…
  • LoudPop
    • Sep 2018

Re: Raven Café by Popper (LoudPop)

Raven Afternoon, continued from Raven Café by Popper (LoudPop)

Raven: Do you want to spend the afternoon with me? I think you’ll get over your fear of loud noises this afternoon. …grin…

I was a little bit reluctant to spend the afternoon with her setting off M-80’s in small alleys; the noise was deafening and I was a bit gun-shy. But, she was so wickedly sexy in that black leather and completely fearless of the bang. She had me hypnotized and wanting more. We went back to her place to get more firecrackers. She loaded a backpack with more M-80’s, strings of black cats and some bottle rockets. As we left her place she smiled and said, “Let’s go make some noise!” My heart skipped a beat. I’d never come across a girl like this. I had always thought that popping firecrackers and shooting bottle rockets were more of a male thing. She mentioned a park that we could walk to that would be good for shooting bottle rockets. As we walked, she would occasionally toss an M-80 into an empty alley … BOOM! She would keep on walking as nothing had happened. I wanted to cover my ears, the firecrackers where so loud! Of course, that wouldn’t have been very macho. And I think she enjoyed making me jump.

Raven: Do you want one?
    Scott: What?
    Raven: A firecracker
    Scott: I’ve never set one off that large.
    Raven: Here, just light the fuse and toss it.

My hands were shaking as I lit the fuse and threw it. … BOOM!

Scott: What a rush! You never know exactly when it’s going to explode.
    Raven: That’s what makes it so exciting. Here are two; wait until I’m ready and we’ll light them at the same time. Okay now!

… BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Scott: That was so loud!
    Raven: Yea, let’s go set off some black cats. Let’s go hang them from that tree limb.

We strung up several large strings of black cats and tied them to one fuse. The strings were so long they hung down to the ground. It was late afternoon and beginning to get dark. I knew this was going to be a loud spectacle.

Raven: Do you want to light the string?
    Scott: No, you go ahead.
    Raven: Okay

I loved standing behind her and seeing her bend down in those leather pants to light the string. She lit it and ran back to me. Hmm, what a nice surprise, the firecrackers started to pop. It was like a machine gun going off Pop.pop.pop…pop.pop… for about thirty seconds. The little tree lit up like a Christmas tree from the firecracker flashes.

Raven: I love popping strings of firecrackers. It’s so loud and chaotic!
    Scott: Let’s go shoot some bottle rockets.

Raven: Okay, over by the water is the best place to shoot them.

As we walked over to the water, she blew-up a few more M-80’s. They are so much louder than the little black cats we had just popped. Each time she set off a big M-80, she would grin wickedly. I don’t know if she was grinning at me jumping or the satisfaction of making a huge bang. Either way it didn’t matter to me, I was lusting for her.

We sat by the water and shot bottle rockets into the night both enjoying the echoing sounds from each one exploding over the water. Every now and then Raven would set off an M-80 or toss a string of black cats into the dark. I walked her back to her place and she was right.

I got over my fear of loud noises…grin… However, I couldn’t get over this sexy woman.

Comment

• Toddb1
      • Jul 2013

Amazing story brother!!

Comment

• Toddb1
        • Jul 2013

I've searched for years for stories like this. Is there any way to see more?

Comment

• LoudPop
          • Sep 2018

I can write more.

Comment

• Benga
            • Sep 2015

This story had a wonderful impact upon my appreciation of this fetish, way back near the turn of the millenium.

Comment

• orangetengu
              • Apr 2020

That is terrifyingly awesome...pretty much my worst nightmare, and deepest fantasy.

Comment

• Balloonpop_ks
                • Mar 2023

Wow, the first fireworks-fetish story (if you may call it like that) that I've seen.
                Nice to see, that there are more people into that.
                Wonderful!

Comment

• Bucardo
                  • Aug 2017

What an amazing story! There's something about those M-80s tossed at the alleys and keeping walking nonchalantly that sends shivers down my spine. You are a great storyteller!

Comment

• colourful_and_loud
                    • Jul 2023

This is a great piece!!!!!! I remember reading it back when it was first posted but did not have an account to compliment you.

Comment

• LoudPop
                      • Sep 2018

Thanks for the compliments. I'll see if I have more stories that I've wrote about Raven. BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎