View Single Post
Old 14-12-2019, 10:50 AM

scuba is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The inflatable dragon
Chapter five
It rang on the door bell.
It was my friend.
"Hi i was just passing by, how are you doing? " he said
"Just fine, do you want Coffee?"I asked.
We sat down for coffee and he looked around.
I could see that there was something on his mind.
"Where is your pet? "He asked zipping to his coffee.
Oh it's sleeping deflated in the closet "I said.
He looked at me with red eyes .
"My dog died last sunday. I know he was almost 15, but it's so empty without him." He said.
He moved around like he was sitting on needless.
"Sorry to hear, he was a good dog "I said laying a hand on his shoulder.
He kept looking toward the bedroom moving around on the chair like he had a question, but couldn't get him self to ask.
I looked ak him.
"You have something on your mind don't you? "i asked.
"Well yes "he said " ever since i saw your dragon suit i have been dying to try it. Since i lost my dog it's pretty much been stuck on my mind, both that and your puppy dragon.
I know it's a lot to ask for, but can i try it?"
"Well it's a powerfull exsperience, do you think you're up to it "I asked.
"I don't know, but I can't get it out of my head. I have to do it" he said.
"Well i'm usualy quite private about my latex stuff, but you kept the secret about the dragon and are my oldest friend, so i will make an exeption. "I said.
We went to the bedroom and found both the puppy dragon and the dragon suit laying on the bed.
"Oookay, it seems like the dragons have heard us. I think we will get you suited up first, then i inflate the puppy dragon and lastely you "i said.
He took off his clothe and i helped him into the dragon suit.
It was a bit of a strugle, but I managed to get his arms and head in place and lastely his feet before closing the zipper.
Looking at him in the uninflated dragon suit i asked " how are you doing in there? "
"Wow the rubber feeling is much more intense in this suit "he said.
"You haven't seen nothing yet just wait till i inflate you. Are you sure you are up to it?"I asked.
He nodded.
"Okey i will inflate the puppy dragon now just wait there "I said.
He nodded again standing in the uninflated dragon suit.
As i inflated the puppy dragon i could see that the wings on the dragon suit already moving a bit.
The puppy dragon was really exited when i inflated it, but I said "wait" .
It understood and calmed down so i could inflate the dragon suit with my friend in it.
"Last chance "I said placing the pump on the valve " are you sure you are up to it? "
I could see that the intense rubber feeling in his eyes was driving him crazy, but he nodded and said "YES"
"Okay "I said and turned on the pump.
As the dragon suit grew bigger and bigger the wings flabed harder and i was almost blown backward, but I kept going.
As i plugged the valve cap in i could see in the eyes of my friend that he was scared.
"I don't think i can take it, the feeling of the rubber and smell is too much " he shouted.
"It's too late now" i shouted back as the wings on the dragon suit flapped harder and he was pulled backward and upward.
The puppy dragon forced its head between my legs and secluded the latex suit out of the spikes and onto my body.
It jumped out of the balcony door and took off carrying me up in the air after my friend.
We where high over my town when i caught up with him.
"Are you allright? I asked
"Y y yes "he studdered "It's so wonderfull to fly, but the rubber feeling is driving me crazy ".
"Well you better get use to it becauce i think i know where we are going and it will be a couble of days" i said.
I envyed my friend that he was in the inflated suit, but my puppy dragon senced it.
My latex suit it had secluded began to inflate so i now was sitting on the balloon puppy dragon in an inflatable suit filled with helium still atached to the dragon.
We flew over the rugged coast line of southren Norway.
"Where are we" he asked.
"Norway "I said "i think that i know where we are going to.
We where over the deep fjord and started cirkling when the norwegian dragon suit aproached us from below.
"Whooaa what's happening to the suit "he said while the two suits clinged together.
"I hope you are in for a good time "I said.
The puppy dragon dived away with me and i didn't see what they where doing for the next couble of hours, but I didn't really care.
The puppy dragon wanted to.
As we started pulling g's the pressure in the suit grew bigger, but the biggest surprice was when we where on the top of the climb.
The puppy dragon released me in in mid air.
Instead of falling down i gently floated down in the inflatable latex suit.
When i was about a hundred meters from the ground the puppy dragon came in below and i landed gently on its back again.
We did this a couble of times when something caught my attention.
There was a beach below with a ten meter diving board.
There was a skinny boy that looked like he was ten to ellewen years old and he was scared.
The other boys shouted "jump you cry baby, "but that just made him freeze and cry.
The puppy dragon senced that the boy was scared and desided to help him.
It dived down and blew a green cloud over him so only his head was visible.
When the cloud subsided he was wearing a latex suit.
From the back of the puppy dragon i could see his eyes grew bigger in surprice as the latex suit started inflating.
I could see that he was getting lighter and that made him more confident.
He jumped on the diving board and it launched him ten meters up in the air from the ten meter diving board.
He gently floated down and landed directly on the beach.
Seing that the other boys greated him and waved up to us.
"We wanna do it too we wanna do it too" they shouted.
The puppy dragon dived again and blew a green cloud over all the boys so that all was wearing inflatable latex suits.
Needless to say that they had the time of their lives.
I jumped off the puppy dragon and hit the diving board and it launched me high up in the air again.
The puppy dragon catched me and i was sitting on its back again.
After a couble of hours a car aproached the beach.
The boys inflatable latex suits all took them to the shore and wanished from their bodys.
My puppy dragon took me higher and higher out of sight of the car.
As we neared my friend in the dragon suit he was alone in the air.
He was totaly exausted.
I think that he was asleep in a total rubber trance in the dragon suit all the way home becauce i couldn't reach him.
As we aproached my balcony and landed he came too.
I landed first and the puppy dragon walked Into my livivng room and i deflated it.
My friend landed behind me on the balcony and i unpluged the valve cab so that the dragon suit slowly deflated.
Totaly exausted he collapsed on the floor.
I unzipped the dragon suit and helped him out.
He got dressed without a word and went for the door.
I picked up the dragon suit and it was like it was never been worn.
Something landed with a bumb on the floor.
Another green egg.
Quickly i got dressed and ran down the stairs.
My friend was backing out of the parking spot, but I managed to get his attention.
He rolled down his window.
"I think this is yours" i said handing him the new green egg.
"Oh thanks "he said as i placed the egg in his hand.
The egg began to crack and the cutest uninflated baby dragon was in his hand.
He gently placed the baby dragon on the passenger seat.
"I think that i will wait untill i get home before i inflate it " he said.
I waved and he drove home.

Last edited by scuba; 14-12-2019 at 07:23 PM.