Free clip PREVIEWS & taking Bitcoin or CC 4 looner clips FetMeOver! Lookin 4 feedback

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LucyWants2POP
    • Feb 2015

Free clip PREVIEWS & taking Bitcoin or CC 4 looner clips FetMeOver! Lookin 4 feedback

Hey guys, I'm a fetish model and I just joined a site I really love called FetMeOver. One reason it's awesome is you can buy with Bitcoin OR credit card! Another reason is you can go on my page and watch a video preview of any clip by clicking the link under the GIF.

MY PAGE, LOOK HERE

I've uploaded all my balloon clips so far. (I'm still uploading the rest of the clips, mostly femdom. but none of the balloon clips have anything to do with femdom) There are also some masturbation and handjob clips on there. and a few leg crossing fetish clips. One of the balloon clips also involves BLOWING THE BALLOON HUUUGE THROUGH CROSSED LEGS NAKED and you can see that on the video preview. Very sexy.

I also make CUSTOM CLIPS! $8 per minute. Email lucywants@mail.com

I used to be very afraid of popping but now I love it! I do sit to pop, blow to pop, nail pops, and shoe pops. Look Go watch the previews. I need more honest feedback on what you like! And buy some of course if you want!! Even if you're not in the market to buy clips I still want to know what you think and have a conversation about balloon fetish!

• Jkloon
    • Aug 2013

Re: Free clip PREVIEWS & taking Bitcoin or CC 4 looner clips FetMeOver! Lookin 4 feed

Holy shit. You are gorgeous.

Comment

• Jkloon
      • Aug 2013

Re: Free clip PREVIEWS & taking Bitcoin or CC 4 looner clips FetMeOver! Lookin 4 feed

I say your should try inflatable pool toys (just the simple whales and things you can get anywhere) and bigger balloons.

Comment

• LucyWants2POP
        • Feb 2015

Thank you!!! (I was worried no one would respond lol)

So are bigger balloons more exciting for you? I actually am planning on trying bigger balloons!

A whale would be fun to pop lol. I imagine it would be hard to pop too...

Comment

• looner69
          • Nov 2014

ooh you are soooooo awesome! i like how you pop the balloons

Comment

• Jkloon
            • Aug 2013

Bigger balloons are much more exciTing for me. If you do decide to pop a whale, my personal preference would be to do hump pop. Maybe hook it up to a slow compressor and fill it while you bounce and hump it really hard until BANG, seam split.

Comment

• linkinnic
              • Dec 2013

Hi Lucy,
              I bought your nude blow to pop and sit to pop clip. Wow are you ever hott!
              The only thing that would have made it better is if you would have blown to pop the balloon between your crossed legs. Please consider doing that in the future. Blow to pops are the best.
              Anyways, keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing your new clips.
              Cheers
              Nick

Comment

• LucyWants2POP
                • Feb 2015

Wow thank you so much linkinnic! You didn't buy it from FetMeOver did you? I only got my first balloon sale on there last night. I thought it might be one of you!

There is actually one with blowing through legs here... you should have gotten this one lol http://goddesslucy.fetmeover.com/nud...rched-sole-pop

Thanks so much guys ^_^

Comment

• SAF
                  • Nov 2019

old linky no worky

Comment

• Cho
                    • Mar 2019

Is it just me or don't work the links for u guys as well? Especially after those comments im really curious

Comment

• racinett
                      • Aug 2016

ya no worky FetMeOver! Lookin 4 feed

ya no worky

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢