Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IndianChamp
    • Oct 2019

That night with the lady next door

One morning after having my breakfast I was trying to blow up balloons. I was successfull in blowing the first one till it burst. Then I picked up another one. I gave it the stretch and as sson as was about to breath into it, my phone rang and it said that I have to rush to my hospital to attend a major electrical fault. So I quickly dressed up and before leaving my flat I informed that I am leaving to the lady next door whom I didi who lived opposite to us because my parents had gone on a cruise at Goa.
    She was a very sweet person just like her two year old son and she assured me that she would inform my housemaid to come early the next day. Apart from this, she was also equally gorgeous. before giving birth to her child,she used to be a teacher of Chemistry at Secondary levels. She stood for the term "Beauty with brains" and for me she was the "Bombshell Beauty with brains". Once I saw her blowing up balloons for her child and got smitten by that sight. I always fantasised about her imagining her blowing up balloons and going down on me.
    After the days work I decided to pay a visit to a shopping mall.
    After relaxing myself at the mall I decided to head for home. On reaching home I did some free hand exercises took a long shower did my puja and tuned into the TV when the bell rang.
    I opened to find my neighboring didi who had prepared fish curry for me. She had just bathed,smelling of sandalwood oil and looking ravishing in a dark blue house-coat and untied hairs.
    When she kept the bowl of fish curry at the dinner table, she seemed to stop at something and called me.
    I went to her to see that she has the unblown balloon in her hand and asked me what is it doing there. I told that i had bought five packets for a birthday party which had been cancelled(my eternal excuse).
    she then told me why hadn't I blown it up and left it in the open.
    I tried to avoid her and told that it had a leak in it and would not blow up. She had already started stretching it but kept it down, said 'Alright" and told me to wait a little bit and keep my door open as she would be coming again to give me a caramel custard her mother-in-law prepared.
    So I kept the door open and decided to hide the balloon only to find that the balloon was not there.
    Soon she entered with a delicious smelling custard in her hands. After taking it from her she told me "Now let me see whwther this balloon is defective or you are a lazy fellow who can't even blow up a balloon.
    Saying this she took out the balloon and after giving it a few stretches she brought it to her lips, took a deep breath and gave a blow. Immedeatly the yellow and orange balloon with multi coloured dots in it swelled up. She looked at me and said "See, how I am doing it" and continued. The balloon responded and swelled beautifully. Now with both her hands she held the mouth of the balloon and blew big blows into it. In the silence of my home, one could only hear her Woooosshhhhhing sound of blowing as she continued the process.
    “Wow…you do know how to blow balloons.” I exclaimed.

She stopped blowing and said “Didn't I tell you ? What should I do with this one? Should I burst it?.” she looked at it and asked.

“Ahhh…” But before I could complete the sentence, she started blowing again, with greater speed.
    I was now getting scared .
    So, I said " It has got big enough. I think you should tie it up and take it for Nonte(her son)."
    “So ?? you scared ?? How sweet!!! You are such a scaredy-cat. Even my son claps in delight when I burst balloons. You being a man feeling scared? Sit down quietly and let me check how big the balloon gets. You go and lock the door ” she said, placing the balloon back to her lips and starting the inflation again.
    My body was frozen to react. Would she burst the balloon? I thought. The next moment a sound BANG was heard and pieces of broken balloon rained on the floor. She started laughing seeing me.
    "Bring one of your packets of balloons. Today i will teach you how to blow balloons and also make you conquer your fear of bursting them." She ordered me to which I obeyed.
    When I brought a packet, she raised her hands,tied her hairs andtook out a red balloon.
    On any day I would have loved to decorate my room with the red balloon she would be blowing but not today in this state. "What are you looking at? Take out one I told you. Didn't you hear scaredy-cat?" So, I took out one and looked at her.
    "Now follow me" she said as she stretched and released the balloon making that strange sound when the latex contracts. She repeated the process 3 times and then started the blowing process to which I followed. The two balloons started growing up at alomst same pace, but she stopped after her balloon became big enough.
    "I didn't ask you to stop. Stop only when I tell you to" didi chirped as she tied the balloon before tossing it into the floor and as she proceeded to take out another balloon she added "Keep on blowing till your balloon bursts. Else you won't get over your fear".
    I obeyed and as soon as she started to blow up another my balloon popped with a blunt bang.
    "See, is it that scary? Now keep on blowing,but no need to burst them by blowing" she said and went on with her process in which I also joined. After both our blowing was completed,she told me to tie up that balloon to which I obeyed.
    "Oh. What a good boy!!!" she added tauntingly and picked up the previously blown up balloon. Suddenly she asked me ''Shall I pop it?"
    I did not say anything. She put the balloon down and told me "Okay let us take a break for an hour. I have to feed my son and put him to sleep. When I come back I will make you burst these in another way. You need to win over your fear."
    Half an hour after I had completed my dinner, the doorbell rang and she enterd with a bottle of Sterling Reserve B10 in her hands.
    "You might need this to gain courage as you will have to burst by squeezing the balloons."
    "I won't require" i replied.
    "Okay,then pick up two balloons and give one to me. The other one you keep to yourself''.
    As soon as I gave her the balloon she dug her fingers hard on the bulging part and the next moment all I heard was a bang followed by her laughter. "See, how fun it is!! Do it and feel the fun."
    I reciprocated positively. The sound was even louder.
    "Aaah!! Is it scary at all ?" she said and pulled my cheeks.
    "Now let us blow a few more"
    In the following one hour we blew up around sixty balloons from the packet for which she accounted nearly forty and I could blow up around twenty, deliberately bursting two of them to prove myself.
    "Someday you will get married and have children. You will have to help your wife in blowing balloons for your anniversary or child's birthday. What would she think if she saw you scared?" she went on "Moreover you can also share close moments with each other having balloons and candles around you. It gives an aesthetic feeling."
    I grew shy at this.
    "Aww!! Getting shy!! So sweet of you!! Do you know how to make babies? Hope nobody needs to teach that to you at this stage of your life"
    I nodded in affirmation with a mischievous smile.
    "Okay. I taught you now I need my tuition fees. Pay me" she added.
    I went to the refrigerator and was about to take out a chocolate bar, she stopped me and said ''I am taking the remaining ten balloons with me. My stock of balloons has been extinguished and I love balloons just like my son does.Good night. Have a good sleep.You won't get scared of balloons bursting I hope. Or should I burst another one to test you?"
    ''Sure. You can"
    "Okay it seems I don't need to do it anymore. Now come and close the door. If you need anything under the sun inform me." she said before picking up the packet of balloons and the bottle of whisky."
    "Sure, I will. Thank you for your offer."
    "Keep on the practice of blowing balloons. Goodbye and good night" said she and went inside her flat.

[TO BE CONTINUED]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by IndianChamp; 22-04-2020, 16:51.
  • Infl8
    • Apr 2017

Re: That night with the lady next door

That was a good story. Thank you. Thanks for attaching the picture, also. Those balloons from India are really cool, and the color combinations are really nice. I was wondering, are the balloons from India easy or hard to inflate by mouth?

Comment

• IndianChamp
      • Oct 2019

Thank you for your time and encouragement. These are very easy to blow up.

Comment

• Infl8
        • Apr 2017

You're welcome. I was wondering, what's the trick to properly inflating the balloons from India? Also, where can I find those balloons within India, if possible?

Comment

• IndianChamp
          • Oct 2019

You put it in a sideway position with your mouth,stretch it and then you can merrily puff your breath into it.

Comment

• Infl8
            • Apr 2017

Thanks. I was wondering, how big can the balloons from India get? And also, what sizes are the ones in the picture attached?

Comment

• IndianChamp
              • Oct 2019

They are of size R1000. (14 inch approx)

Comment

• Infl8
                • Apr 2017

Thanks! I was wondering, do tricolor balloons exist in India, or only during holidays? I've only seen them in pictures.
                Last edited by Infl8; 25-04-2020, 09:44.

Comment

• IndianChamp
                  • Oct 2019

Mostly found on days of national pride.

Comment

• Infl8
                    • Apr 2017

Thanks for the help! I was wondering, how big can the tricolor balloons get? And also, can I buy them uninflated if possible, or only from the balloon sellers on the days of national pride?

Comment

• Anakin_loons
                      • Oct 2023

Originally posted by IndianChamp
                      One morning after having my breakfast I was trying to blow up balloons. I was successfull in blowing the first one till it burst. Then I picked up another one. I gave it the stretch and as sson as was about to breath into it, my phone rang and it said that I have to rush to my hospital to attend a major electrical fault. So I quickly dressed up and before leaving my flat I informed that I am leaving to the lady next door whom I didi who lived opposite to us because my parents had gone on a cruise at Goa.
                      She was a very sweet person just like her two year old son and she assured me that she would inform my housemaid to come early the next day. Apart from this, she was also equally gorgeous. before giving birth to her child,she used to be a teacher of Chemistry at Secondary levels. She stood for the term "Beauty with brains" and for me she was the "Bombshell Beauty with brains". Once I saw her blowing up balloons for her child and got smitten by that sight. I always fantasised about her imagining her blowing up balloons and going down on me.
                      After the days work I decided to pay a visit to a shopping mall.
                      After relaxing myself at the mall I decided to head for home. On reaching home I did some free hand exercises took a long shower did my puja and tuned into the TV when the bell rang.
                      I opened to find my neighboring didi who had prepared fish curry for me. She had just bathed,smelling of sandalwood oil and looking ravishing in a dark blue house-coat and untied hairs.
                      When she kept the bowl of fish curry at the dinner table, she seemed to stop at something and called me.
                      I went to her to see that she has the unblown balloon in her hand and asked me what is it doing there. I told that i had bought five packets for a birthday party which had been cancelled(my eternal excuse).
                      she then told me why hadn't I blown it up and left it in the open.
                      I tried to avoid her and told that it had a leak in it and would not blow up. She had already started stretching it but kept it down, said 'Alright" and told me to wait a little bit and keep my door open as she would be coming again to give me a caramel custard her mother-in-law prepared.
                      So I kept the door open and decided to hide the balloon only to find that the balloon was not there.
                      Soon she entered with a delicious smelling custard in her hands. After taking it from her she told me "Now let me see whwther this balloon is defective or you are a lazy fellow who can't even blow up a balloon.
                      Saying this she took out the balloon and after giving it a few stretches she brought it to her lips, took a deep breath and gave a blow. Immedeatly the yellow and orange balloon with multi coloured dots in it swelled up. She looked at me and said "See, how I am doing it" and continued. The balloon responded and swelled beautifully. Now with both her hands she held the mouth of the balloon and blew big blows into it. In the silence of my home, one could only hear her Woooosshhhhhing sound of blowing as she continued the process.
                      “Wow…you do know how to blow balloons.” I exclaimed.

She stopped blowing and said “Didn't I tell you ? What should I do with this one? Should I burst it?.” she looked at it and asked.

“Ahhh…” But before I could complete the sentence, she started blowing again, with greater speed.
                      I was now getting scared .
                      So, I said " It has got big enough. I think you should tie it up and take it for Nonte(her son)."
                      “So ?? you scared ?? How sweet!!! You are such a scaredy-cat. Even my son claps in delight when I burst balloons. You being a man feeling scared? Sit down quietly and let me check how big the balloon gets. You go and lock the door ” she said, placing the balloon back to her lips and starting the inflation again.
                      My body was frozen to react. Would she burst the balloon? I thought. The next moment a sound BANG was heard and pieces of broken balloon rained on the floor. She started laughing seeing me.
                      "Bring one of your packets of balloons. Today i will teach you how to blow balloons and also make you conquer your fear of bursting them." She ordered me to which I obeyed.
                      When I brought a packet, she raised her hands,tied her hairs andtook out a red balloon.
                      On any day I would have loved to decorate my room with the red balloon she would be blowing but not today in this state. "What are you looking at? Take out one I told you. Didn't you hear scaredy-cat?" So, I took out one and looked at her.
                      "Now follow me" she said as she stretched and released the balloon making that strange sound when the latex contracts. She repeated the process 3 times and then started the blowing process to which I followed. The two balloons started growing up at alomst same pace, but she stopped after her balloon became big enough.
                      "I didn't ask you to stop. Stop only when I tell you to" didi chirped as she tied the balloon before tossing it into the floor and as she proceeded to take out another balloon she added "Keep on blowing till your balloon bursts. Else you won't get over your fear".
                      I obeyed and as soon as she started to blow up another my balloon popped with a blunt bang.
                      "See, is it that scary? Now keep on blowing,but no need to burst them by blowing" she said and went on with her process in which I also joined. After both our blowing was completed,she told me to tie up that balloon to which I obeyed.
                      "Oh. What a good boy!!!" she added tauntingly and picked up the previously blown up balloon. Suddenly she asked me ''Shall I pop it?"
                      I did not say anything. She put the balloon down and told me "Okay let us take a break for an hour. I have to feed my son and put him to sleep. When I come back I will make you burst these in another way. You need to win over your fear."
                      Half an hour after I had completed my dinner, the doorbell rang and she enterd with a bottle of Sterling Reserve B10 in her hands.
                      "You might need this to gain courage as you will have to burst by squeezing the balloons."
                      "I won't require" i replied.
                      "Okay,then pick up two balloons and give one to me. The other one you keep to yourself''.
                      As soon as I gave her the balloon she dug her fingers hard on the bulging part and the next moment all I heard was a bang followed by her laughter. "See, how fun it is!! Do it and feel the fun."
                      I reciprocated positively. The sound was even louder.
                      "Aaah!! Is it scary at all ?" she said and pulled my cheeks.
                      "Now let us blow a few more"
                      In the following one hour we blew up around sixty balloons from the packet for which she accounted nearly forty and I could blow up around twenty, deliberately bursting two of them to prove myself.
                      "Someday you will get married and have children. You will have to help your wife in blowing balloons for your anniversary or child's birthday. What would she think if she saw you scared?" she went on "Moreover you can also share close moments with each other having balloons and candles around you. It gives an aesthetic feeling."
                      I grew shy at this.
                      "Aww!! Getting shy!! So sweet of you!! Do you know how to make babies? Hope nobody needs to teach that to you at this stage of your life"
                      I nodded in affirmation with a mischievous smile.
                      "Okay. I taught you now I need my tuition fees. Pay me" she added.
                      I went to the refrigerator and was about to take out a chocolate bar, she stopped me and said ''I am taking the remaining ten balloons with me. My stock of balloons has been extinguished and I love balloons just like my son does.Good night. Have a good sleep.You won't get scared of balloons bursting I hope. Or should I burst another one to test you?"
                      ''Sure. You can"
                      "Okay it seems I don't need to do it anymore. Now come and close the door. If you need anything under the sun inform me." she said before picking up the packet of balloons and the bottle of whisky."
                      "Sure, I will. Thank you for your offer."
                      "Keep on the practice of blowing balloons. Goodbye and good night" said she and went inside her flat.

[TO BE CONTINUED]
                      You never continued bro!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡