Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shyness472
    • Mar 2019

Intex vs Bestway Beachballs

I recently ordered 2 bestway beachballs (120cm) and im suprised that the material is rather thin and weak. Intex Beachballs feel more "reinforced" and have a stronger material i think.

I'm a bit afraid that the bestway beachballs are more likely to burst

If you have some tips & tricks to avoid such dilemma, please let me know ^^
    I don't want to buy every week or month new beachballs hehe ^^'
    Last edited by shyness472; 18-05-2019, 19:40. Reason: typos
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: Intex vs Bestway Beachballs

That's interesting. My experience with Intex vs Bestway is limited to their whales, but I've always found that the Bestway ones seem to use a thicker but stretchier material, and have stronger seams, making them significantly more durable than the Intex ones.

As far as keeping them from popping goes, I'd just be careful not to overinflate them too much, or they'll tear at the seams.

Comment

• shyness472
      • Mar 2019

I do never inflate them much tho. Just right to have a comfortable sit on it. But I‘m still afraid that they pop easily

Comment

• OverTheTop
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by shyness472
        I do never inflate them much tho. Just right to have a comfortable sit on it. But I‘m still afraid that they pop easily
        I wouldn't worry about it too much. Even if the material is thinner, it should still be strong enough to support a fair bit of weight.

Comment

• Inflover89101
          • Mar 2019

I don't think you'd have a problem with either, I've got both bestway and Intex balls and I've never had either pop on me even if over inflated or rough with them. And I'm not 10stone either!
          I'm yet to pop anything Intex tbh their inflatables regardless of what it is seem to be very good quality. I've tried popping one of the orca whales before and it wouldn't pop

Comment

• OverTheTop
            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Inflover89101
            I don't think you'd have a problem with either, I've got both bestway and Intex balls and I've never had either pop on me even if over inflated or rough with them. And I'm not 10stone either!
            I'm yet to pop anything Intex tbh their inflatables regardless of what it is seem to be very good quality. I've tried popping one of the orca whales before and it wouldn't pop
            Intex seems to be more hit-or-miss than Bestway in my experience. I've had an Intex whale and 42" beachball pop somewhat spontaneously near rated size, but some other ones take a lot of overinflating before popping.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎