Opening up about the fetish (hope this helps)!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alan
    • Dec 2014

Opening up about the fetish (hope this helps)!

So here's how I approached opening up about my fetish last night to a female friend.. she is at uni studying to be a school teacher, 25, known her since she was 22. We have history together. People think she's innocent as she looks it, but hey.. she's only human!
    Due to media and societal conditioning, women are portrayed as frigid, when both sexes equally enjoy foreplay and fantasies. Otherwise there would be no drive to reproduce and we would not exist(!!)
    All depends on how you frame what you are saying in any given situation. For example frame asking a girl on a date in a creepy way, or in a socially savvy way? Big difference.
    We met up just the two of us and started light conversation and then I steered it towards our first time we slept together after afternoon coffee while planning to make dinner at my place. I said how naughty it was and she said how guys don't understand that a girl loves excitement: not sitting there hearing about your achievements. Women are career driven too, they don't care what you do: so long as you are genuine, nice, and not a psycho.
    She appreciated me openly talking about the fetish, as she found it more weird when I would look over at parties when she pops balloons. She admitted she likes computer games where you destroy things, and actuallly LOVES stepping on balloons, and the power and stress relief it gives her, so now I've opened up, she doesn't find it uncomfortable anymore, and is willing to burst balloons for me to enjoy between us even though we both have partners.. for reward in return.
    It's the secrecy that is uncomfortable as people have intuition! So try it, hope you all have fun with this!!
  • Milkman
    • Nov 2017

Re: Opening up about the fetish (hope this helps)!

Alan, good job, I'm truly glad for you!

Unfortunately, opening up to my girlfriend (whom I truly love) about the fetish didn't work out too well. I did it about two years ago, she listened to me patiently, and then replied that she found that fetish quite weird, that she couldn't think of balloons in a sexual way and wouldn't watch me or help me play or pop the balloons. Ever since, she got angry the several times I even brought up the topic of balloons. Besides, recently she had a really traumatizing life experience, and balloons wake up bad memories (albeit the connection is actually very distant).

So now I can't even mention it, which makes me very sad. But perhaps this is the price that I pay for this otherwise perfect relationship to maintain the balance of universe.

Comment

• Alan
      • Dec 2014

Re: Opening up about the fetish (hope this helps)!

Thanks for sharing! In your case it could have something to do with your individual experiences. It doesn't mean you can't be together: I would put a good relationship before a fetish: I have been there too, and to this day I still keep in touch with the girl.
      At least you were honest! And we didn't break up because of the fetish, but more so because we were incompatible as lovers/partners.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎