Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SweetBouncer
    • Mar 2020

Has anybody think of......

Let's face it some more balloons are gonna disappear in this years coming, decorators use only someones, and the common public doesn't use that many speciality balloons, so i propose this.

Creating a brand of balloons, exclusive for looners. Like by looners, to looners and for looners.
    The procedure of making balloons is in the net, and most of the small details can be easily finded. The thing is, how much money will be needed at the beggining to set the start for the venture?

Also keep in mind that reverse engineering balloons to obtain the molds may be possible, meaning that every balloon that the market (metaphorically) ''kill'' we can bring them back to ''life'' even if only one or two remain. Other thing is the latex formula, that should be more dificult but not impossible neither.
  • drifloony1
    • Jun 2020

Re: Has anybody think of......

That would be so cool ! I’m interested in looking up more on how this may be achieved even if it never ends up becoming reality. Not sure if reverse engineering balloons molds is ok as it is sort of stealing someone else’s design (they might have a copyright) but for one’s own personal use and for practise i don’t see it as wrong.

Comment

• john1bl
      • Jan 2014

In the US don't think you can copyright a balloon design. The IP would be patent protected, but that is only for 20 years at most. I don't think there's a balloon still under protection in the US. So making balloons of yesteryear would not be stealing the design.

Comment

• Burg
        • Mar 2017

I have this thought often too, and within that thought I brainstorm ideas about how to like make already existing male masturbator designs into balloons, none seem too feasible in my head though.

Comment

• SweetBouncer
          • Mar 2020

If anybody is interested I have found 2 pictures of the old 1931 Tlly Cat balloon on Pinterest, maybe could be possible to use them to reverse engineering them, I'm gonna leave them here:
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍