Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

Re: Favorite Baloon and Activity

My 2 favourite brands are unique and tuftex. Both tend towards softer balloons that can be blown above rated size safely while still staying pliable. I like this quality of a balloon as it emphasises how fragile a balloon is. I also prefer crystal tones for this reason.

Favourite activity is to blow up about 6 or so and play with them, hug them, ride them and spend time enjoying having them around before slowly bursting them by hugging or stomping them. A balloon room is a great treat for me and my boyfriend every now and then but haven't done one for a long time...overdue maybe?

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
      • Jul 2017

I remember the long, soft, cheapo balloons! We called them penny balloons, but they were about a dime or quarter each. Convenience store, near the cash register. I remember a few of us getting them as kids and sitting around (usually outside) and blowing them up.

Nice memory!

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
        • Oct 2019

I'm still exploring different balloons, but as of now, some of my favorites include the giant doll and the Cattex 32" balloons, both longneck and standard.
        I really, really love the doll balloon. They're a nice size, but they aren't too cumbersome to lay on. They feel so good to lay on and dry hump, especially with the curve between the head and the body cradling my head.
        The 32" Cattex balloons come in all these cute prints, and the longnecks are easy to blow up and sit on. Both are a pretty good size and are nice and huggable.
        *notices bulge*

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
          • Nov 2018

My taste in balloons has varied over the years. I used to be a fan of Qtex, but that passed when they discontinued the 24" and the 16" kept getting smaller. I also loved the Tilly worker; another great balloon out of production.

These days I am drawn to balloons with prints, especially crystal balloons. My collection of printed balloons includes Belbal, Tuftex, Unique and Cattex. Somehow, these balloons look bigger than their unprinted counterparts. Nothing is more amazing than a huge GL 700 with a print running down its length.

And my favorite activity is to inflate one balloon after another. Nothing like being surrounded with lots of big balloons to play with. My balloons are inflated multiple times to get those giant sizes.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Blowitbig
            • Jan 2016

Awesome balloons, thanks for sharing
            The bigger the better

Comment

• BusterBill
              Founder, Balloon Buddies
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by LoonerPlanet
              I also loved the Tilly worker; another great balloon out of production.
              Amazingly enough, the Tilly Worker has been revived by the son of the founder of Tillotson Balloons. He makes them randomly in batches and sells them exclusively on eBay.

I'd suggest creating a watch alert on eBay that will send you a message whenever the seller tillyperformancepolymers posts new listings.

Right now at this very moment there are brand new Tilly Workers listed on eBay -- each package of of 3 balloons sells for US$15 with free domestic shipping.

If you search eBay for Tilly Worker Balloon you will find this latest listing.

Also, RIFCO Balloons from Italy makes a very durable replica of the original Tilly Worker in sold colors. The RIFCO workers are generally available from a few of the looner-owned online web site stores operated by European balloon resellers.

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
                • Nov 2018

BusterBill: Thanks for the heads up.
                Whoo Hoo

Comment

• Guy360
                  • Jan 2018

Thanks for the info.

Comment

• FunLooner
                    • Dec 2019

For me it has to be necking a tight balloon my favorite is uniques 16” because the neck they get and how big they get and they still put up a fight!

Comment

• manzinger
                      • Jan 2020

my favorite balloon type is any 16”-32” printed balloon, fav activity that I feel comfortable typing out is drawing on and then popping them, and my favorite way to pop so far is stomping them or taking a pencil to them

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎