Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonLover1999
    • Mar 2024

Balloon Domination

Ok this is going to sound wierd but here goes...

I’m not one for all that torture lark with leather gimp masks, leads and handcuffs coz I find it wierd.

Only though I often find myself actually talking to balloons I’m playing with. For example if I’m riding one and getting into it I say things like “pop, pop, pop, come on I want you to pop.” Or my personal favourite “by the end of today I’m gonna pop you.”

Is this wierd coz at this point nothing to me is wierd.
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Balloon Domination

I think its perfectly normal, i also talk sometime when im really really into my balloon play and im close to cumming , i imagine theres another looner partner with me ( usually male ) and i just talk dirty , i believe talking during sex only heightens the sexual experience no matter what is said.
    The bigger the better

Comment

• Pink Balloon
      • Oct 2016

Nothing wrong with dominating those naughty balloons.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

What's weird, though? You say: "I’m not one for all that torture lark with leather gimp masks, leads and handcuffs coz I find it wierd.", yet to you, talking and pounding a balloon until it pops is "normal".

I'm not saying what you do is weird, or normal. I'm merely saying that, what one person enjoys sexually/as a fetish, is unique to them, and them alone. Whilst I may not be into wearing leather, or BDSM, I wouldn't necessarily state it's "weird". That just seems judgemental to me.

To many, our love for balloons is "weird", but to a looner, it's perfectly normal and innocent.

We all really need to be careful about labelling what others enjoy, as "weird" (or any other variation of that term). It's really not cool, when we all want to be accepted as looners, and be seen by others as "not weird"!

Comment

• LoonLover1999

Let’s not start on this one. I said that I personally find it wierd as is my right to have my opinion.

Please read carefully and let’s not make a fuss of this issue. We live in a PC society but some of us are old school.

Comment

• Eastlooner
            • Apr 2019

Nothing is wrong in balloon domination and... using handcuffs. Sometimes I use them, sometimes I am handcuffed by my wife. From time to time with balloons. Being handcuffed I cannot help my favourite ones chosen from many of them and I can only watch them being popped. It's arousing for me and the revenge is also merciless and stimulating. Sometimes my wife choses some and pops being blindfolded and nothing can help them- it's also a kind of domination. If you are a popper, your domination is obvious and it doesnt matter if you say anything. You do what you want with your slaves BTW created by yourself. I also leave perfectly shaped balloons in my room, until their time comes and they pop one by one, just to give some place for next.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
              Banned
              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by LoonLover1999
              Let’s not start on this one. I said that I personally find it wierd as is my right to have my opinion.

I never claimed you can't have an opinion. But as soon as you start saying that X is weird, then it becomes an issue. As for the assertion that:

We live in a PC society but some of us are old school.
              ...that's not an excuse to not be polite about what you say or how you think. Your age doesn't stop you from being considerate towards others who may be into different kinks/fetishes/fantasies.

Being PC doesn't mean you can't stop and think about what you say, or how you say it. And being PC simply refers to being considerate towards others who are different to you. It's not actually a negative/bad thing, despite what the right-wing/conservative media would like you to think these days!

Just saying...

Comment

• LoonLover1999

I can see where this is heading BalloonBoy so take my advice and leave it be. I don’t want this turning into a squabble.

Comment

• Cho
                  • Mar 2019

For me personally this balloon-domiantion-thing is very arousing, even though I'm not into other kinds of domination/submission/etc.
                  My Fantasy #1 would be either my crush popping my favourite balloons in front of me and teasing me or the other way around. Me taking her balloons and pop "torture" them in front of her.
                  I don't know if that's similar to yours, but that's as close as it gets with me.

Comment

• Eastlooner
                    • Apr 2019

You just got it Cho That's what I meant and sometimes do

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2018

I can see where this is heading BalloonBoy so take my advice and leave it be. I don’t want this turning into a squabble.
                      I swear, this isn't me trying to be an idiot. Nor am I squabbling with you. I'm not trying to set you up. I'm not trying to antagonise, or belittle, or be difficult, or stir anything either. I am merely having a debate. However, you seem intent on trying to make out something's taking place, that isn't. You're making assumptions, when you shouldn't be.

You are allowed an opinion, as am I. Labelling someone else's sexual preferences as weird, isn't cool, bearing in mind this is a forum that wants looners to be seen as normal, regular people who just happen to enjoy balloons - and for us not to be seen as weird by others.

Do you not see why that might be an issue?

Comment

• drumrd
                        • Dec 2013

BalloonBoyUK, I get your point about being careful in naming something 'weird'. Though I think there is a difference here. in Loonlovers1999 fitst point he states clearly "I find it weird". It doesn't say anything about else then that. Reading Loonlovers posts doesn't show an intention in harming other fetishes/bdsm.. Me personally find that some other fetishes can be weird. Though I am still open and respectful and so on.. I don't want to label or frame a fetish. I can also people find a balloon fetish weird.

You really hit the point whit your post which became a sticky. And it's good to be sharp about these kind of topics.. Discussion is also good. Though I think here its more a discussion about a word...

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2018

Originally posted by drumrd
                          BalloonBoyUK, I get your point about being careful in naming something 'weird'. Though I think there is a difference here. in Loonlovers1999 fitst point he states clearly "I find it weird". It doesn't say anything about else then that. Reading Loonlovers posts doesn't show an intention in harming other fetishes/bdsm.. Me personally find that some other fetishes can be weird. Though I am still open and respectful and so on.. I don't want to label or frame a fetish. I can also people find a balloon fetish weird.

You really hit the point whit your post which became a sticky. And it's good to be sharp about these kind of topics.. Discussion is also good. Though I think here its more a discussion about a word...
                          For me, this Forum is about looners - you, me, everyone else who is a member here - feeling safe, respected, and knowing that we all strive to be accepted by others. Maybe it's just me, but respect is a two-way street: it's not fair to say "I think X is weird" and then simultaneously have people complain that someone thinks your love for balloons is also weird.

There are plenty of threads on this Forum, where people state they are scared of telling friends, family or loved-one's that they are looners. There are other threads detailing people's concern over ordering balloons online.

This tells us all something. We all need to be more accepting of things. It starts with the small stuff, and then proceeds to the bigger, life-changing stuff.

The use of terms like "Weird", "odd", "freaky", "strange", "messed-up" or any other terms that people may use, are words that we shouldn't be using to describe others or their activities, if we don't want others to label us in the same fashion.

People complain about the world being too "politically-correct", and they then usually complain that it infringes on their right to use certain words and terms. What they really mean - and this doesn't necessarily apply to any specific members, as I'm using this as a general discussion - is that some people can't call a certain type of person a specific (usually offensive or old-fashioned) term.

Political-correctness isn't about forcing people to do anything. It's about tolerance and respect towards anyone who is different to yourself (and again, by "yourself", I don't mean you personally, I mean me, you, and anyone else).

If we looners want respect and tolerance of who we are, then we need to be respectful and tolerant towards others. This is why I pick people up on this topic. It's important stuff.

This is 2019, not 1919. The world is no longer just about small people, in small parts of the world, all keeping themselves to themselves. What we say and do reverberates around the Internet, and we all (myself included) need to realise that the world is much more diverse and different these days. People are no longer just X or Y, but A, B, C and D as well - or any combination of these.

I'm simply saying to everyone, please be careful about what you say, and how you say it. Don't just assume that using words like "weird" is okay, purely because you think it's okay. Bear in mind that not everyone is like you. We're all different, and we need to be more tolerant and outward looking, not intolerant and inward-looking.

Language is important, even if people don't want to think it is. Your choice of words matters!

Comment

• LoonLover1999

Oh god here we go again. Seconds out everyone!

Don’t feed us bullshit and say you haven’t labelled something that is in your person opinion wierd. It’s part of being yourself otherwise we become like robots. We have our own personality and opinion and I want to write it as long as it dosen’t offend anybody seriously it’s ok.

I’m sure you’ve been warned about starting conflict before, often if not intentional. All I say is chill out man. We can still stop this spiralling further.

We have gotten off topic so somebody please return it to the point fast.

Comment

• Loon119
                              • Jun 2018

My favourite thing is o straddle a favourite balloon blindfolded and my wife pops it
                              Or she chooses the balloon and the way to pop it while I have to watch

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎