Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Duckman
    • Jun 2016

inflatable sofas, chairs and lilo's but a beach ball started it off

I was probably 4 or 5 when I got my 1st beach ball off my parents and that started off the next 40 years of collecting wanting and being honest.... stealing!!!. Hard to think that something so innocent like a beach ball could steer your future desires like that isn't it. I had as a child the usual swim rings and arm bands and I can remember as a young boy getting an inflatable reindeer off grandad at christmas it lasted a day I was only 6 and devastated, Mum and Dad got burgled and I had a Disney swim ring that they punctured and destroyed while turning the house over again I was devastated. The swimming pool at school had dozens of bright red and yellow swim rings and I can remember letting them down and stuffing them in my swim bag and taking them home Mum and Dad would ask but I kept saying they are getting rid of them!!! again I would of been 10 at most crazy. The 1st lilo I got was at the local Asda and it was shiny yellow pvc and cost £2.99 which was 4 or 5 weeks pocket money in those days I was 12 the fun I had with that was great and that really was the 1st time as a young teenager I got sexually aroused if I remember right,

The teenage years,
    I met a girl at school my 1st proper girlfriend really and she would lie on a lilo with me, totally innocently really but the turn on was incredible even at that age and we would fool around as you do at 14/15, it was around this time I stole my 1st proper inflatable it was a really thick shiny lilo and it was in a garden that I could see as I rode to and from school. One night I crawled out the bedroom window which was easy as my bedroom was the study on the ground floor and I stole it..... it was 3 in the morning and I rode along with the lilo under my arms and I felt great the girlfriend couldn't wait to lie on it with me, that lilo stayed with me into my early twentys and did it see some action. 17 years old saw me with a car and I remember going to makro and there on the shelf was the early intex clear and silver lounger/chair WOW I bought 3 and that started the next chapter in my life
    Nothing better than watching a naked lady on an inflatable enjoying herself
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: inflatable sofas, chairs and lilo's but a beach ball started it off

Think the very first inflatable that I bought for myself was one of those greeting cards that came along with a lovely gloss red four foot valentines heart when I was about fourteen or fifteen with my money I earnt on my monsterous Sunday morning paper round!

Had much fun with that thing especially inflating it tightly underneath clothing (I had a really baggy zip up nylon cagoule I’d often use it with) until I struggled to both breathe and move.

I always really wanted an Intex Black Orca whale though but my parents wouldn’t let me have one..... so that had to wait until I started work at 16...... Once my very first pay packet (£75 pounds a week I earnt then as a Railway Trainee at 16) had gone in the bank I was straight off to Toy’s R Us after I’d finished work and ended up walking out with an Intex Orca whale and an Intex ‘classic’ jumbo 48 inch beach ball...... and a pretty giddy with excitement journey home again on the train whilst my mind raced away thinking what my weekend off work ahead of me would bring

Comment

• Duckman
      • Jun 2016

Sorting out some of the collection and the orange 1 is an original Bubble furniture sofa imported from America about 15 years ago and the purple 1 is just that a 2 seat sofa
      Attached Files

Comment

• Vicci
        Blown to bits
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Duckman
        Sorting out some of the collection and the orange 1 is an original Bubble furniture sofa imported from America about 15 years ago
        I've got one of those in blue and a matching chair - must be of a similar age as I got them in my early teens when inflatable furniture was the fashion. Still in great condition! Someone should bring back the inflatable furniture fashion.
        Vicci x

Comment

• JR Looner
          • May 2015

Originally posted by Vicci
          Someone should bring back the inflatable furniture fashion.
          I vote for Vicci to start the revival of the inflatable furniture fashion!

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

Seriously if your going to bring back inflatable furniture the lets go for something decent straight of the bat that you can sit on properly. It's got to be a 60's era Quasar three chamber chair!

Comment

• Duckman
              • Jun 2016

Part 2

I have always been lucky with Girlfriends as they have all accepted the Inflatable/fetish side of me, someone put a thread up about ladies and the fetish its true in my opinion they love it as long as they get something/stimulation/orgasm out of it and the current at the time girlfriend was no exception. I blew up the clear/silver chair and the sex was incredible for me that was a turning point as being a chair multiple positions was easily achieveble, I had started to collect/buy lilos early style chairs and the odd beachball and hiding it away from my parents was a challenge. The local to me Toys r us opened that year and I got a job as a 16 hours a week cashier boy, I left 6 years later as store manager!!!! during that time I was able to buy and get samples off intex of all different types of lilos and loungers and of course beachballs but the fetish was more on the chairs/lilos because of the sex side of things they just complimented each other so well.

I had moved out from my parents and so it was easy to buy stuff, but I couldn't blow it up as the parents kept coming round so the girlfriend would help me blow 1 or 2 up we would have sex and then she would just lie on it letting the air out, I have never destroyed a Lilo or chair intentionally as I just don't get it

Do any of you remember FHM magazine....... they did a piece each month on night clubs and they had a big Red Bubble sofa that they toured around the uk with and got usually 4 girls to sit on it and chat about sex, well I was also working in a nightclub at the weekends and they visited us and it blew my mind to see these 4 girls on it and that's how I ended up with the big red bubble sofa pictured above it was a lot of money but I had to have it. again that was a game changer I vividly remember having a few 1 night stands and the sofa was a real turn on for them,
              I also took 1 of the bargirls back to mine 1 evening and we were friends nothing else but she saw the sofa sat on it and in no time at all she was rubbing herself to a very quick hard orgasm the shiny red Pvc touching her Pussy in a way she had never felt before we didn't have sex as she was a friend but the sofa just turned her on so much, she came round for nearly a year perhaps twice a week just to get her fix and it didn't bother me at all as to watch her get the enjoyment was enough for me, if it wasn't for her moving away she would probably still be coming round

I was single at the time and that is a value I have always held onto NEVER CHEAT as a girlfriend/Lover can/could easily make your life very awkward with a fetish like ours

Part 3 will come later but I have just come back from a week in Menorca with my wife and our son, I did not steal anything but I have come back with 4 proper intex lilos a couple of decent swim rings and a intex multi coloured chair/lounger and I did not pay for anything, Asking gets you everywhere

Comment

• Seasidelad
                • Sep 2018

It can be quite expensive collecting inflatables but holidays are great time to get them. I notice that people leave them on the beach or by the hotel pool. I got two Intex pocket lilo’s that had been left. They kept being left and I noticed some had deflated or been popped these were in good shape. Later in the week all remaining inflatables were gone Inguess they only store them so long before they get rid of them. There were no ride on toys these must have already been trashed.

Comment

• Bodahir
                  • Apr 2017

Damn! Your writings are good. Keep up posting more :-)

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                    • May 2017

Interesting reading other peoples stories, how we all first get into our fetishes, and how we're so so different. Inflatable mattresses and furniture do absolutely nothing for me; the only lilos I get turned on to are the inflatable thongs; but the standard style shown in the below link doesn't do anything. This is neither what kind of plastic they're made of, just the shapes are rather unappealing. This is despite sitting on these things once or twice at cousins places in my younger years; two of them had the blue and pink bubble chairs.

Comment

• Duckman
                      • Jun 2016

Part Three,

As time progressed I started "collecting" chairs and sofas as these were the main focal point of my fetish because the sex was so good with the odd lilo creeping in, in the 90's Bubble furniture was the rage and it was easy to pick them up not so much in this country but America with the internet being a huge help, the style of square bottomed chair like the 1's Vicci has just sold were everywhere and so the collection grew. Again as I have said before girlfriends have luckily always accepted the fetish side of me as they got pleasure out of it too, I have always been open about it and 2 girlfriends developed the fetish through me so i'm quite proud of that, I still have contact with them and they are both now happily married.

Having my own house had always meant I could have at least a couple of chairs blown up. 1 ladyfriend from work bought a female friend back to mine and the pair of them ended up on a sofa together it was the biggest turn on and I have to be honest and say I chickened out of a threesome I suppose in total I have approx 250 chairs/sofas and some will never get touched/opened but that's the way it is, some of the collection are promo pieces and quite rare.

The Wife who I met through speed dating "I was actually organizing it at the time" took to it straight away and we have had some bloody good sex and laughs along the way. The job has taken me abroad over the years and so it has been easy to pick things up, this year we went to Menorca on an all inclusive package as I didn't want to leave the resort due to having a very special little boy who is 4 now, the hotel was great and the pool was crystal clear with inflatables everywhere got to know a few people over the week as most couples were british and as I said previously I did not steal anything but when they left I asked were here for a few more days "would you mind if I kept it as our boy had been playing with there boy and he can carry on playing. I came back with 4 intex Lilos and a Lounger all basically brand new. i'll put some photos up later,

Recently Vicci sold a few chairs and with the price they achieved I could sell all mine and pay off my mortgage amazing really fair play to her. The web has opened up a lot of avenues including this site but it has also created a load of trash some of the sites are just so fake its ridiculous a real shame i'm afraid. There is a few hidden gems though and in plain site is Facebook marketplace I have just bought a couple of sofas and chairs off it and they are brand new for less than £30.

In part 4 I will touch on a few things I have recently been pondering and I will start putting up some more photos of some of my collection but here is a photo of a recent purchase which I believe is very rare

Comment

• Duckman
                        • Jun 2016

A Bubble furniture M'coys crisps promo chair
                        Attached Files

Comment

• heaviest
                          • Jun 2018

About 15 years ago there was a company that put a bunch of inflatable sofas and chairs on the lawn for a party several times during the summer, for employees and guests. I loved those things. The sofas were more loveseat size and both me and my girlfriend of the time were wider than half of it, so in order to sit with her on those things we'd have to sit down together, half on the arms of the seat. One at a time we'd flip the thing up, but together we could sit on the arms, which would flatten and stretch out of shape. Then we'd squirm and squish ourselves into the vinyl, and the thing would lean back a bit and it'd bulge under our calves, and I'd keep pushing myself onto the back of it as it rolled backward so I could get the full weight of my legs and hers onto it. It'd end up quite distorted. We never destroyed any of them, but we got a lot of "holy crap" looks. Got some "you gotta be kidding" looks when I added air. I like 'em fully inflated, thank you very much. We'd get up and I'd add more air once it had stretched out.

I was 100 pounds smaller then, so I ran into people larger than me more often, and one of the employees was bigger than me by a fair bit. He'd slowly lower himself onto one of those things so you thought he was going to sit delicately, and then he'd drop the last bit. Oomf. He'd bounce and roll the thing backwards before planting his feet again. It was cool to see, and I wondered if he got a kick out of it like I did.

I always wondered how much seam repair they had to do. I remember those things had a high failure rate, and using that many of them repeatedly would be really expensive if you just tossed the bad ones. And I'm shocked that we never flattened any of them. She was as big as I am now, and that other guy was probably bigger. The most weight I ever got on those things, though, was when a friend gave me a hug and just about laid on top of me. The sofa rocked back with all three of us and she ended up fully on me. Probably less than 300 extra pounds, but I was thrilled to have it, lol. That sofa was distorted like hell until we got it back upright, which I didn't do quickly but it didn't blow a seam.

I always wanted to engineer a pile-on but never figured out how. I wasn't close to very many of these people. I fantasized about going to sit on the arm of the big guy's sofa and having my girlfriend give him a full-body hug. Hell, I'd hug him if I thought he'd like it. I just wanted to get all three of us on an inflatable sofa!

ETA Does anyone remember if those bubble furniture sofas had a published weight capacity? I recall it was 500 pounds, but I don't remember if I read that or just guessed 250 pounds per seat. They seem to go by 175 pounds per person for the pool floats, but the furniture I remember being more. My girlfriend and I more than doubled the 500, and tripled 350. We had almost 1400 pounds on it when that girl fell on me And we still never popped one.
                          Last edited by heaviest; 18-12-2018, 10:09.

Comment

• craggy2012
                            • Jan 2012

I liked inflatable chairs early on- well the big sized one's you can sit on properly (Not those sat down on the floor types) and the beauty of them really was the fact you could leave them permanently inflated in a room n no one paying a visit would bat an eyelid. Even if you had a few out they looked cool and trendy even in a corner of the bedroom. Something not so easy to hide with other types of inflatables.
                            When I first started dating my current partner we both had our own places but as here's was a much bigger place I slowly moved my possesions into her place which had it's moments. You know the odd ball landlord turned up unannounced one afternoon to check the central heating boiler n commented at her about the four man rubber dinghy propped up against the bedroom wall. She never gave a reply to him about it though despite it practically filling the room!

Comment

• Duckman
                              • Jun 2016

1 of the "Free" 1's from Holiday its brand new and real quality Intex
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎