Balloon Domination

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LuciferLooner

Re: Balloon Domination

LoonLover1999, i agree fully with you, i also talk to my balloons when i get going.

LMAO here we go again ! :P

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
      Banned
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by LoonLover1999
      Oh god here we go again. Seconds out everyone! Don’t feed us bullshit and say you haven’t labelled something that is in your person opinion wierd.
      The only person "going again" is you. You seem to be of the mind, that everyone's allowed an opinion, as long as that opinion chimes with you. But as soon as you start labelling what I say as "bullshit", you're just demonstrating that you have no case to argue here, and don't value anything I say. I wonder why?!

Originally posted by LoonLover1999
      I’m sure you’ve been warned about starting conflict before, often if not intentional. All I say is chill out man. We can still stop this spiralling further.
      No one's warned me about anything, nor have they needed too. I'm not the person who's doing everything in their power to stop debate - you are.

But it seems I'm wasting my time on you. Go ahead, and call what other people do as "weird" or whatever other pejorative terminology you want. Just don't whine, when - at some later point in time - someone ends-up calling what you do (or like) "weird", and it dents your clearly very fragile pride/ego.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
        • Mar 2019

To be honest every kink and fetish is weird. People who like huge boobs,who like to be peed/shit on,who are into bondage play and choking all of these can be considered weird because we as humans are weird.
        And getting back to the subject i like to talk to my balloons as well i tend to think of them as a partner in what i do.
        Last edited by Smothered by tits; 14-05-2019, 11:22.

Comment

• LoonLover1999

Remind me BalloonBoy which one of us created a post about leaving balloons in public and going on a rant about it? Wasn’t me.

I think there is only one sensible solution to this. I stay away from your threads and you do likewise to mine.

Now, back on topic I find it quite fun to speak to balloons as in a few cases I feel like they actually listen. You’ve heard the saying “I say jump you say how high” well with me it’s a case of I say pop and the balloons says how loud.

Comment

• Eastlooner
            • Apr 2019

What is normal, what is weird? I don't know really.
            Personally I am a doctor, who works with people everyday. I can see many strange things and also can hear many strange speaches and I accept them as they are. I'm not a judge and think, that everything is normal unless anyone is disturbed.
            We are all totally crazy for all the people, who have not a fetish.
            Balloons are just disposable things for non-looners.
            Nothing is weird for an obviously normal person who has a fetish, untill it charmes or disturbes anyone. So, there's no problem at all IMHO.
            I'm not to shitting or pissing on anyone, not to total bondage or head masks, same with rape or many other things. Alhough sometimes I become handcuffed and blindfolded, same as my wife.
            If anyone of us is a popper and dominates to balloons- it"s OK. Nobody is hurted.
            If anybody of us wants to see his/her partner popping balloons- it's OK until he/she likes it and it all gives a pleasure for both

Comment

• masseylooner
              • Mar 2016

These days when BalloonBoyUK leaves a comment I just skip it, you know it’s goijgvtibbe him ranting on about something stupid

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                Banned
                • Dec 2018

Originally posted by masseylooner
                These days when BalloonBoyUK leaves a comment I just skip it, you know it’s goijgvtibbe him ranting on about something stupid
                Of course, Masseylooner. Everything I post is "ranting on about something stupid".

FYI, what word in the English language is "goijgvtibbe"? It's distinctly non-dictionary!

POST HAS BEEN EDITED BY USER.
                Last edited by BalloonBoyUK; 21-05-2019, 12:57. Reason: Edited to remove a silly political reference.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                  • Mar 2019

ENOUGH. Quit with the arguing this is not the place for it. If you want to argue about political bullshit take it somewhere else.
                  There's more posts about this crap than responses to op's question.
                  Look i don't care about whatever political view you have if i want to read about political bullshit i would go to Facebook. This is NOT the place to discuss this because all you're doing is turning a fetish forum into r/politics.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Smothered by tits
                    ENOUGH. Quit with the arguing this is not the place for it. If you want to argue about political bullshit take it somewhere else.
                    There's more posts about this crap than responses to op's question.
                    Look i don't care about whatever political view you have if i want to read about political bullshit i would go to Facebook. This is NOT the place to discuss this because all you're doing is turning a fetish forum into r/politics.
                    Okay, my apologies. But I was clearly making a joke, but I'll edit it to something less edgy or contentious.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                      • Mar 2019

It's hard to tell if it's a joke on the Internet considering you can't hear the poster's tone of voice or expression.
                      There's no offense taken im just sick and tired of seeing threads devolve into two people arguing about something that has nothing to do with the thread in the first place.
                      Last edited by Smothered by tits; 21-05-2019, 13:04.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Smothered by tits
                        It's hard to tell if it's a joke on the Internet considering you can't hear the poster's tone of voice or expression.
                        Fair enough, but that's why the Laughing Smiley was used. Still, I'm happy to apologise. No real offense of any kind was intended, by using a jokey political reference.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                          • Mar 2019

I'm not against debates im all for it but when it's just two people throwing insults at each other over someone's personal opinion that's when i start getting the shit's.

Comment

• LoonLover1999

I’m willing to call a truce and forget the whole ordeal.

To get back on topic now.

Anybody have any idea WHY we do these sort of things to balloons? Do we talk to them because we are caught up in the moment and don’t think or do we see them as people?

Comment

• marja

I personally don't talk to balloons. But if a balloon doesn't pop when I am inflating it at the moment I expect it to pop, I start taking it personally and I don't want to lose the battle with the balloon. So I say things to myself to keep going and show the balloon that I am stronger and I will pop it.
                              I never see a balloon as a person. I would never pop a person. But a balloon that starts a fight, will get a fight (and will lose it).

Comment

• lioon
                                • Dec 2018

Tbh, I'd love something more in the reverse. "Dominated by balloons". I'd love to be 'tormented' (teased is probably a better word) with various inflates and balloons, before I can get off. Being smothered underneath a gigantic beach ball is on my bucket list (dear god).

I also like dirty talk, either teasing me about the fetish or ... I was told I "looked like one of my inflatables" which is a sure way to push buttons with me.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎