X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Re: Hello and welcome!

I think it's about time i formally introduced myself to the community.
    You may have seen my many posts here over the last few days and so far everyone has been very welcoming.
    My interests are
    1.Car's
    2. Giant balloons
    3. Huge boobs
    I hope the community continues to grow and welcomes members as well as you welcomed me.
    Thank you.

Comment

• makeballoonpop
      • Apr 2019

Hi all!

I'm a 24 year old gay boy looner living in the UK. I've liked balloons since I was 14.

I'm semi-popper: I like popping but feel a little bit scared about it sometimes. I'm into inflatables as well.

Willing to chat to anyone and maybe meet (although I'm a little bit shy ^^)

Comment

• Inflover89101
        • Mar 2019

Originally posted by makeballoonpop
        Hi all!

I'm a 24 year old gay boy looner living in the UK. I've liked balloons since I was 14.

I'm semi-popper: I like popping but feel a little bit scared about it sometimes. I'm into inflatables as well.

Willing to chat to anyone and maybe meet (although I'm a little bit shy ^^)
        I too am gay and into inflatables only really as I'm scared of balloons popping tbh, pm me if you wanna chat sometime.

Comment

• OhItPoppedAgain
          • Apr 2019

Straight 26 year old from America. I have a number of really large balloons i bought recently. Only I don't know what pump to use to even inflate them lol. Came here hoping to see if experts could point me the right way. I wanted the Zibi pump, but its not rated for 120 Volts. Had no luck searching amazon, only finding pumps for small balloons.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
            Banned
            • Dec 2018

Originally posted by OhItPoppedAgain
            Straight 26 year old from America. I have a number of really large balloons i bought recently. Only I don't know what pump to use to even inflate them lol. Came here hoping to see if experts could point me the right way. I wanted the Zibi pump, but its not rated for 120 Volts. Had no luck searching amazon, only finding pumps for small balloons.
            Try looking on eBay. Zibi's are excellent (but pricey) pumps, but you will need to downconvert them using an appropriate adaptor on them, to make them suitable for use in the USA. A travel-adaptor easily bought online or from any half-decent electrical store will probably do the job more than adequately.

There are plenty of other suitable electric pumps online, that will also do the job, and won't cost as much. There are several threads in the BlowToPop forums, so have a look, and you'll find plenty of info that should help!

Comment

• Pedro_garrido
              • Apr 2019

Hello

I'm Pedro. From Barcelona
              I'm Deeply interested on balloons... popping... loud balloon pops... etc.
              I'd like to talk with everybody who likes also popping... and specially people who likes to push or challenge other people to pop balloons themselves

feel free to contact to me

Pedro

Comment

• RedxQueen
                • May 2019

Hello everyone! New to the site and and excited to share my love of balloons with others. I love blowing up balloons while wearing bright colored lipsticks. The shiny latex and shiny colors make me feel so pretty. Happy to meet others who share the love of balloons.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2018

Originally posted by RedxQueen
                  Hello everyone! New to the site and and excited to share my love of balloons with others. I love blowing up balloons while wearing bright colored lipsticks. The shiny latex and shiny colors make me feel so pretty. Happy to meet others who share the love of balloons.
                  Welcome RedxQueen. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Comment

• palloncino90
                    • Jan 2018

Welcome!
                    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• ugurano
                      • Jan 2017

welcome here

Comment

• FurryGreenspan
                        • May 2019

Hi Everyone!

I'm Alan, I've been a looner since long before I can remember. I joined the furry fandom in my early 20s and made friends with a lot of the looner and inflatable furs out there. I try to stay motivated to keep making balloon content for everyone, tho I've been a bit busy lately. I'm also working with artists to create new balloon prints, mostly because it's fun. Check out my twitter: it's where I post most of my stuff, but I am trying to branch out and meet new people ^_^

Check out Furry Greenspan (@FurryGreenspan): https://twitter.com/FurryGreenspan?s=09

Comment

• SuTeKh
                          • Sep 2018

Nice to meet another looner furry! I myself am a fur whose into loons and inflatables too! I havent really tried to get out and meet anybody yet still kinda nervous. Would love to meet and become friends with more like myself!

Comment

• underpressure
                            • Jan 2019

Hi folks! Longtime lurker, figured I'd poke my head above ground.

These days I'm in southeast Michigan sorting out what to do post grad school. Balloon wise I'm basically a non-popper, barring overinflation-related accidents. Unsurprisingly, the inflation part of balloons is definitely what gets me going the hardest! I'm also all about helium whenever I can get it.

I've got an (infrequently updated) instagram for pseudo-artsy balloon pics, @underpressure18 if you're curious.

Feel free to say hi, I'm a bit antisocial by nature but I don't bite!

Comment

• shumi101
                              • May 2019

Hello everyone!

My names Adam, Im 37 from the UK. Have been into inflatables since I was about 13.

My first toy was a 3 person inflatable dinghy that id get out whenever my parents left the house. Used to love inflating it, laying on it and then letting the air out slowly.

Have had many inflatable lilo's, beachballs, airbeds since then and have more recently started trying out inflatable dolls.

If anyone would like to chat please drop me a message!

Comment

• palloncino90
                                • Jan 2018

Welcome everybody in this community
                                I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎