• Jan 2016

Re: Hello and welcome!

Welcome to the forum, happy your here
    The bigger the better

Comment

• aryxlooner
      • Oct 2020

Hello, everyone! This is my first time here. I really like to "play" with balloons. I am a semi-popper. Girl looner, my nick ARYX Looner

If you're interested, my instagram.com/aryloon/

I have been fond of balloons since childhood. In my childhood I had a lot of balloons, I was afraid of them, but played with them. I liked to ride on heavily inflated balloons in my panties. Later I understood that I can't stop doing it and that there are many of them like me.
      I'm 19

Comment

• FunLooner
        • Dec 2019

Hello Rosie, nice to meet you

Comment

• palloncino90
          • Jan 2018

Welcome!
          I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Blowitbig
            • Jan 2016

Hi albertfron , welcome to the forum
            The bigger the better

Comment

• Luckygirl
              • Sep 2020

Originally posted by FunLooner
              Hello Rosie, nice to meet you
              nice to meet you too!
              Come in my darling, if you dare.. https://www.deviantart.com/sleekfreaksummary456

Comment

• Bastetthelooner
                • Oct 2020

Hi there!

I'm Bastet from Germany. I have been attracted by balloons and inflatables since a long time. I think what I find most appealing is their tightness and shine, plus the idea that they can pop anytime and release all their energy! Boom!

-My favourite balloons are crystal ones, I love their see through effect and glass-like appearance.
                -I like purple and black balloons, but I must admit blue and red ones look much better for crystal ones.
                -I don't have much experience as a looner with inflatables yet. I was born by the sea so I always had inflatables, but not the cool, big ones, more like beach balls and floating rings.Trying to get more into inflatable action, but the ones I can afford are usually too small for my size, haha.

I am definitely a popper and would love to meet more people in Germany for popping battles and other ways of balloon wreck!

Comment

• ^Terri Gurl
                  • Oct 2020

Hi everyone, this is Terri Gurl and I am new to this site. I am a mature, tall beautiful Trans Woman, from South West Florida, who loves Looning. For me, there is a very strong sexual component to my ballon play. My pleasure comes from the sensation of the latex stretching and straining underneath me as I ride, without clothing, my zeppelins, and 36" hearts, as well as a large assortment of smaller round balloons. I try not to pop the zeppelins and hearts, but eventually, they will surrender themselves, totally for my pleasure. The smaller balloons, always give me their all, as I ride them with increasing intensity until they being me my ultimate pleasure. I have crafted an upholstered looming bench, on which I place the balloons for comfortable riding. The smaller balloons also do well on the corner of my bed. I also enjoy stacking two GL 500s on top of each other for an ultimate comfy ride. The smaller balloons are fun to stack as well, while the hearts provide an ultimate looning sadle just by themselves. I also incorporate Geos and blossoms into my play, and you can imagine what they are good for. I would love to find a looming partner, near me, in Florida with whom to share this wonderful fetish.
                  All my best, Terri Gurl

Comment

• Sgloonerdude
                    • Oct 2020

Hi everyone. I’m from Singapore and I’m so happy to find a community of netizens online with the same interest. As I’ve grown to learn more about my preferences over the years, I’m proud to say that I’m a non-popper and I love helium balloons. It’s an amazing feeling and I embrace it fully the entire experience when I’m in the moment if anyone else here is from Singapore do let me know.

Comment

• AnyNokosGame
                      Amateur Writer/MMD artist
                      • Oct 2020

G'day all.
                      I'm a looner from Australia, with an interest in anime and other sorts of weeaboo culture (and public transport; but that is beside the point.) Those with an interest in looner literature may know me from my DeviantArt account.

Comment

• Wang
                        • Oct 2020

Hey, my name is Wang, I am a UK looner, prefer popping. I'm Chinese (obviously!), I like women and big balloons. Seems like a good site. Wang.

Comment

• palloncino90
                          • Jan 2018

Welcome fellows looners!

Comment

• BLoon157
                            • Oct 2020

Hi everyone!
                            I'm a Graphic and video maker student.
                            Born in India, now I live in Italy. 22.
                            Love balloons. I'm think I'm a loner, but not exactly with type
                            I'm new in this forum and I want to find some information and have some opinion.

I love photography and videomaking. I've done some projects with some car meets and have done also some logos and spots.

I don't know what else to say about me. If you have questions I'm open, I'm still finding how this forum works ^^'

sorry for my bad English

Have nice days!

Comment

• phbsbln
                              • Oct 2020

Hey everyone, I'm phbsbln. I'm in my 30s and I'm from Canada. I use he/they pronouns, and I'm a semi-popper.

Got the same "phobia to fetish" story as a lot of people here. Just trying to reach out into the internet and meet some fellow looners.

Sorry if this is brief, I don't have much of a way with words.

Comment

• palloncino90
                                • Jan 2018

Originally posted by BLoon157
                                Hi everyone!
                                I'm a Graphic and video maker student.
                                Born in India, now I live in Italy. 22.
                                Love balloons. I'm think I'm a loner, but not exactly with type
                                I'm new in this forum and I want to find some information and have some opinion.

I love photography and videomaking. I've done some projects with some car meets and have done also some logos and spots.

I don't know what else to say about me. If you have questions I'm open, I'm still finding how this forum works ^^'

sorry for my bad English

Have nice days!
                                Welcome, another looner in Italy

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎