X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Icetyson
    • Feb 2020

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi, my name is Cody. I have an inflatables fetish. I’ve pretty much known since the start of puberty. Sometimes I get nervous about intimacy in relationships because of my fetish. I’ve never told anyone about my fetish I’ve had a intimate relationship with. I haven’t had a lot of relationships get to this level but I’m still young. Anyways it’s good to know I’m not the only one.

Comment

• sexybbw4u
      Mature Balloon Lover...
      • May 2013

Everyone has some kind of fetish or turn on... call it what you want... Just go with it... I like to do it occasionally, I have other things that turn me on as well. I have men friends that love to my used panties... that turns them on... this is what makes the world go around...

Comment

• Chip67
        • Dec 2019

Introductions if I may.....

Hello My Fellow Looners,

I don't think I officially introduced myself to Blow To Pop Community and this thread.

I am 63 years young married guy from Connecticut, USA. I have been involved with the Balloon Fetish/Looner community since joining The BalloonBuddies.com in 1997. It was great to find out "I was not the only one".
        I am a non-phobic, non-popping inflationist of large 24 - 36" and large round helium balloons,I get so excited to inflate balloons to the max. I can never have get enough of them. My wife is not a looner per say but enjoys our time together with or without balloons and is fully supportive of my balloon enjoyment. Life is great.

I first known interest into Balloons was at the age of 8 and after seeing my favorite film "The Red Balloon", the final scene of the film when "All The Balloon of Paris came down to Pascal, twisting their strings into one strong one and lifting up into the sky for a wonderful trip all around the world". From that point, forward I was infatuated with balloons and had hopes I would get the chance fly up into the sky like Pascal. Well needless to say everywhere I went, I was on the look out for balloons, especially Helium Balloons. Anytime there were helium balloons available to buy, I would ask my mom to get one or two or more if possible. After school she would pick me up and we would go shopping in our local stores, one of which was Woolworth !!! Great store, they had everything, from Qualatex variety packs which were various sizes balloons included the Q40 - 40 inch paddle balloon, my first large balloon. And then one day while in Woolworth, I heard one of the sweetest sounds I had ever heard; the sound of Helium filling a balloon. Woolworth was now selling Helium filled 24" Blue Bird Smiley Balloons.
        I raced down the stairs to the toy department to see the beautiful assortment colors of these huge Helium Balloons, I was in heaven. And that was only the beginning .......

Thank you Vicci and the rest of the wonderful balloon community.

Happy Inflations,
        Chip
        Last edited by Chip67; 22-02-2020, 20:12. Reason: additional details.

Comment

• davelooner
          • Feb 2020

Hello Everyone,

My name is David, 29 y/o gay looner. Been a looner since I'm like 11-12 y/o. Always been arroused by balloons since I can remember. Mostly non-popper but I'm trying right now to overcome my fear of popping as I would like to become a semi-popper. I love to watch video of hot guys doing B2P.

I prefer balloons from 16'' and over.

Looking to meet other looners near me. Living in Quebec City but can easily travel to the Montreal area if there is some looners that would like to meet for hot balloon fun.

Hope to have some nice discussions with you guy !

Cheers, David

Comment

• FunLooner
            • Dec 2019

Hey everyone I’m a semi popper from Northern New Mexico! Love all balloons but favorites have become 16” Uniques/ Globo Payasos, or 17” Tuftex!! Love to neck them and get the most out of my balloons!!

Comment

• Warrior Princess
              • Mar 2020

Hello,
              I am the Warrior Princess and I only found out about my love to balloons some months ago. I am in several online looner groups already, mainly on Kik, but I am always curious to find out what others love to do with there balloons, even if it gives me penis envy from time to time, hihi. Therefor I still quite new in all of this, I am still clueless about the sizes and not familiar with most of the brands (another reason why I am here) and just buy what my heart desires in the moment, not able to pass by any shop that might have loons. Therefor I only found out some months ago and I am already 38years old, I often feel like I missed out on a lot of fun previously. Would really like to attend some looner gatherings, if they are happening, if there are in reachable distance to me (Europe) and if my job is not getting in my way. Otherwise I am interested in getting to know other nice fellow looners and hope I can learn and grow on experiences. Wish you a nice day and just the best!

Comment

• SweetBouncer
                • Mar 2020

Hi, I'm SweetBouncer, i'm 21 years, and I've been a looner over ten years now.
                Since I was a child a was terrified of balloons, and it's popping, but thankfully during my teenage years, I managed to give the fear a flip and turn it into pleasure. Now I'm a happy semi-popper looner. Before finally settling into that, I stay like a non-popper for some years.
                I have known about this forum for quite some time until I have the guts to finally join in. To sum up, thanks to this community who accomplish what anybody could make me feel better about myself. (Also thanks to those fantastic writers and to the stories that they create).

Also I have a DeviantArt account and im planning to create a group exclusive for Looner Literature, the base is done know i only need the content.If you know what I mean.

Comment

• Joe Mamma
                  • Mar 2020

Hello from Ohio!

New to the forum. Love B2P, expecially with no hands.
                  The bigger the balloon, the better

Comment

• bballoon45
                    • Mar 2020

I'm from Pittsburgh too actually!

Comment

• Loonyguy2020
                      • Mar 2020

Hello ,
                      I'm Henry , into loons as far as I can remember , first a real phobia which tainted all the birthday's & other party during my childhood.
                      With the time and the discovery of my intimate life and feelings ..balloons became the target of my pleasure and fantasies , a mix between excitation and a remain of fear.
                      I shared this and played with both genders , first mostly with (seldom) female looners but later I became more targeted on guys about loons topic.
                      I hope this is the best place to exchange messages,experiences,... with other involved smart people.

"See" U soon

H.

Comment

• pooltoyaddicted
                        • Mar 2020

Hi!

I’m Vinz, I’m from Italy and I love pool toys but also I started a few months ago to play with balloons too.
                        I’m a non popper and I love to ride them, but also a little bit inflating them.
                        My favourite pool toys are swimrings, especially if big .
                        I have never been a member of forums about looners, so this is my first time.

Comment

• NEKOCC
                          • Mar 2020

Hello everyone, I love balloons when I was very young. I am a non-popper(?), I don't want to pop my balloons, but glad to see others pop their latex balloons in the video.
                          I always overinflate my balloons a bit but not blow tp pop them. I imagine a balloon as a female slave or maid, I can play with her in anyway as I wish except kill her. Print different pictures on balloons will receive more happiness.

Comment

• palloncino90
                            • Jan 2018

Welcome to all new members
                            I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• PompousBalloon
                              • Mar 2020

Hi everyone! I'm from Sweden and I like riding big balloons and beach balls.
                              It's actually really cool to be here, because I have been a bit ashamed about my fetish but reading on this forum has made me feel more comfortable with my self.
                              I really look forward to discuss and chat with other people with the same or closely related fetish.
                              I don't know how it really started my fetish but I think it was the classic cause, terrified of pops. And allthough I'm a non-popper, I actually laughed the times I mistakenly blown to pop 36" balloons haha. Isn't it amazing how fears become fascinations?

Comment

• watchman1968
                                • Mar 2020

Hi, I'm Rob. I've had a balloon fetish since I was 5 or 6 years old. I remember rubbing myself on an inflatable animal when I was about that old. From there, I expanded to punchballs, other inflatables, and balloons.

Balloons were an integral part of my childhood, adolescence, and puberty. One strong memory is riding a large yellow balloon in my bedroom when I was maybe 8 years old, scared to death it would pop.

I love to see women sitting on balloons and popping them, although I am a non-popper myself. I believe this stems from an incident that happened, once again, when I was a kid. I remember being at the local fair and another kid, older than me (not sure if male or female) blew up a balloon in the grandstands right near me and sitpopped it. I've loved seeing sitpopping ever since.

I have a couple additional fetishes/paraphilias that make life interesting. Contact me if you are interested in chatting about about balloons and/or other fetishes.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎