Introducing balloons to someone

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing balloons to someone

Last edited by Guest; 12-11-2021, 22:13.
  • AJK64
    • Jun 2018

Re: Introducing balloons to someone

Talk about what turns you both on. Ask her if there are any things she has always wanted to try in the bedroom and go from there. If you are both comfortable sexually around each other, this isnt a too weird conversation. You would be surprised how most people have some kind of kink themselves

Comment

• nortek
      • May 2019

People generally like balloons, especially girls. Go out for dinner, have a little drink, and before you leave try to leave a few balloons with nice colours (not to big for starting, i'd stay something like a crystal belbal 14" is perfect, still nice for looners and not to obig for people who knows nothing about balloons). When you come back home, if you left the balloons at a smart place, it should be impossible for her not to see them. I must say that, if she likes balloons at least a little bit, that there is a high probability she will interact with them (just take them in hand, start blowing one, pop one... who knows? ) And after that, if you are a little creative, it is easy to start the conversation. You just need a bit of luck so that she start interacting with balloons, I can't guarantee it will work, but for me it was always a success.
      Last edited by nortek; 27-03-2020, 14:33.

Comment

• Loonyguy2020
        • Mar 2020

A nice method is to link balloons to pleasure and more ...
        For a "romantic" happening ... prepare a sweet nest with some deco ...
        Balloons , bunches against walls and other ones spread all around and on the bed ... some roses petals ... a touch of oriental fragrance and some champaign.
        Now your imagination is the limit for the rest of the story ...
        Make the loons actors of some games , some fun ... some teasing ... do not force her too fast into your "loons fantasies" just time and fun needed to transform your couple into a "trio"

Comment

• RareWhisper
          • Mar 2020

i usually tell them that i have a fetish sometime after the first few times together. usually their curiosity drags it out of me and most of the time its for the better. even if it doesn't work out in the long term they almost always want to experiment with you. it's easy to use balloons as a sexy pillow to begin with(prop that butt up).

Comment

• Loonorm
            • Mar 2019

So, for me, it’s been maybe 50-50 with the ladies that I have dated. My current girlfriend, that I have been with for 5-years, does not know about this. Reasons being are too complex to explain, but it’s something that has never been discussed. I have been with one who embraced it completely. I ‘came out’ one day, and told her everything. That evening we arranged for me to show her. We definitely had fun that night. It was to the point where we would fill her family room up with balloons, almost every weekend, and have at it. However, the BEST experience that I have had so far, was with someone who was (is) a few years older than me, and wanted to have some fun. We had gone out a couple of times, about 5 years ago. When we would talk on the phone, the sexual innuendos we had were amazing! On our first date it was even more fun and interesting. Here’s a couple of ‘kids’ in their e-50s making out in the middle of a parking lot as if we were teenagers! Needless to say, we came back to my house to continue our fun, when I then proceeded to get sick! �� GRRR! Fast forward four years now, and out of the blue, she got in touch with me! The innuendos starts right up! I told her that she was my ‘fantasy woman’, and that she could really fulfill a fantasy of mine. She asked what it was, but I was afraid to tell her. We played a game of 20-questions, well a few more than that, and that’s where the balloons came up. I explained everything, even forwarded pictures and links, and she just ‘exploded’ with excitement! We set up a Saturday night where she would come over, and we would have some ‘balloon magic’. She came over, we grabbed a quick bite to eat, went to a dollar store to get some mylars, and came back here, and I showed her the balloons! WOW!! WHAT AN EVENING THAT WAS!! Unfortunately, have not talked to her since, but oh well...

Comment

• Casey88
              lukmanrewa
              • Jun 2012

Take her to places where there are balloons for a casual day, for example places like Red Robin, McDonalds, etc.

Interact innocently with the balloons there and see her reaction.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎