Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Balloon dreams

I’m currently learning how to lucid dream and had my most intense experience yet last night. When I realised I was dreaming (I was flying when the realisation hit me) I did the usual reality checks to confirm it was actually a dream (pushing a finger through my palm) then I proceeded to find a dream guide. (A character in a dream that can guide you to new places. By talking to them you sort of interact with your subconscious) instead of following them and seeing where the dream takes me, I lock eyes with her. (A pretty girl I’ve never seen before) she looks at me with a questioning gaze. I suddenly ask her to blow to pop a balloon for me. I’m not great at summoning objects at will yet. The best way to do this, is simply asking the dream (or a character in the dream) to give you what you want. You have to demand it and expect with full certainty that it will happen.

She wordlessly took a balloon out of her back pocket, and started blowing it up. I watched her blow it bigger and bigger until it burst. I had no idea when it would burst. My subconscious controls this, like it does with the scenery and characters in my dreams. I can take control manually if I choose, but it’s often fun to relax and see where things go.

After the pop, I had all these ideas for what I wanted to do next. Unfortunately I woke up. I’ll have to revisit this scenario soon.

Are there any lucid dreamers on here that have had a similar experience? Or anyone that’s had any sort of interaction with balloons in their dreams? Before I could lucid dream, I occasionally came across balloons in my dreams. I would often attempt to blow them until they popped with varying success.

The best part is that it feels so real. You can play out all sorts of scenarios that you wouldn’t try in real life. I highly encourage everyone to learn how to do it.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com
  • Dust of the Saturn
    Stretched like space-time
    • Feb 2018

Re: Balloon dreams

I don't know how to lucid dream but one time it happened and i was just blowing up balloons all night with 2 girls by mouth and nothing really interesting happened, just us blowing up balloons of different colors; but it felt soo magical and mind blowing. I'm interested in trying it out. How did you do it?

Now that i think of it, what actualy happened in that dream was very interesting. Sure, looking back at it as a scenario, it was lame compared to what could have happened. But i think i can explain why it felt magical; you see, each one of us has some triggers that can easily send your brain into full extasy, mine is beautifull lips on a nozzle playing sexually with it. It can't really be explained, its just that your subconsciousness just goes all in triggering everything that you're into, some of which you don't even know you're into. And thats just a theory.

I'll end here but i could elaborate more if you're interested. I'm interested in hearing a psychologist's opinion on the matter.
    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

https://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com Best place if you want to learn how to lucid dream. The idea sounds simple. You realise your dreaming, get full consciousness and are able to do whatever you want. The problem is, most people think they’re awake when they dream. Therefore you don’t question anything out of the ordinary and are confined to the normal rules and physics of the real world. Once you learn how to recognise you’re dreaming, the possibilities are endless.

The easiest way to do this, is by preforming reality checks while you’re awake. Eventually you’ll do it in a dream and know for sure that you’re dreaming. There’s quite a bit more to it than that. You’ll have to learn dream control and a bunch of other stuff. I had my first lucid dream after a week of practice. The first couple only lasted seconds before I woke. But I’m getting better. Some people can stay fully lucid in a dream for an hour or more. Although 10-30 minutes is normal. Good luck if you decide to try.

Comment

• LoonLover1999

I’ve dreamed of balloons before. I’ve had em all from wet dreams to nightmares.

Nine times of ten the dream ends before I can actually get to the finish line but I’ve had one or two where I’m humping balloons and just when I’m about to finish I wake up. I have also had ones where I’m on a timer to have my fun but can’t find a secluded spot.

I will also confess to some more concerning dreams such as my parents actually WATCHING me do the balloons business or me getting excited over my mate blowing up balloons.

One or two wierd ones too like me being back in primary school and a balloon drop happens or the one where my dads office is li,e a temple where I pray for a balloon drop and it happens. When I made the wish it starts raining uninflated balloons so I go back and wish for inflated ones.

The mind works in mysterious ways and what you dream can sometimes reflect your desires. In my case it’s a simple “I’m horny”.

Comment

• JOhara
          • Jul 2015

No lucid dreaming here but I have dreamt of balloon play. Most of the time I wake up before I “finish”

I remember one time I had a pretty intense dream where I was trying to straddle two 12 inch sized balloons one on top of the other and I woke up in mid wet dream

Comment

• Cho
            • Mar 2019

I also wanted to try lucid dreaming, but have only heard about these reality checks and not about dream control or something like that, even though I'm more interested now. I thought before you just have to realise you dream and you are good to go.
            I had three lucid dreams I can remember. In the first I couldd become a small bird at will and fly. In the second dream I was searching my crush at that time and kissed her before I woke up. The last dream was a little different. I somehow knew I was in a dream without doing any checks and just treid out the boundaries. I ended up hooking up with a random girl, before everything turned red (I don't know why. Is this common?) and I woke up.

Balloons are in many of my dreams. At least 1 out of 2. Usually they are laying around at random places or most of the time in my room. Then I'll just have my fun with it. At public places I do it right there, which I would never do in real life, so I guess my subconscious may knew it was a dream? I'm not quite sure about that to be fair.

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

You were probably semi lucid. Or perhaps you started the dream lucid and slowly lost it. You have to constantly remind yourself you’re in a dream. You’ve also got to stabilise the dream so you don’t wake up too fast. Controlling the dream fully takes practice. You have to truly expect something to happen. If there’s any doubt, it won’t work. There’s a lot more to it than most people think. It’s not too difficult to learn though. I’m only just beginning to learn everything. That link I gave has loads of good information. I can’t wait to try out more balloon stuff as well as lots of other things.

Comment

• drumrd
                • Dec 2013

Interesting. In puberty I could be, in a dream, aware I was actually dreaming. After realizing that, i thought I woke up, but the dream continued in another dream. And then again, this happened, so a dream, in a dream, in a dream. I still remembered, when i really woke up, if was a little confusing.

Though balloons can appear quite often (in periods) I am not competent to direct my dreams. So the link has some nice reading material. Tnx

Comment

• wildheart
                  • Apr 2015

That’s called a false awaking. I’m sure we’ve all had them. That’s why reality checks are important. Do one every time you wake up, just in case you’re still dreaming. False awakenings can be very realistic. It’s not uncommon to go about your daily life before you wake up again and again. I’m pretty sure that’s what inspired Groundhog Day. Once you know you’re dreaming, you can take control.

I’ve had one of these since starting my lucid dream training. Unfortunately the reality check failed and I thought it was real. That’s why it’s important to really question whether you’re dreaming in real life when you preform the checks. Anyway, that website tells you all this and more. I’m certainly not an expert. I’ve only had one lucid dream that lasted more than a few seconds so far. But it’s only been a week or so since I started.

Comment

• Cho
                    • Mar 2019

I will definitely read through the article you sent and maybe try it out, more focussed hopefully this time.

Comment

• HeliumLover
                      • Jul 2018

I can't control my dreams very well at all, but I have had plenty of balloon-related dreams before. Sometimes I dream of humping them, sometimes I dream of watching them teasingly floating in the sky above me and trying to catch them, and sometimes but rarely some beautiful girls will be involved in the mix

Comment

• SusieDK
                        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by HeliumLover
                        I can't control my dreams very well at all, but I have had plenty of balloon-related dreams before. Sometimes I dream of humping them, sometimes I dream of watching them teasingly floating in the sky above me and trying to catch them, and sometimes but rarely some beautiful girls will be involved in the mix
                        Hi,

I don't have control of my dreams either, but balloons do show up in my dreams occasionally - though not by far as often as I wish they would. My dreams always circle around the same theme - finding myself in everyday situations with balloons and partipating in blowing them up together with others. Like being in a world where balloon fun is all normal and common. Sometimes I also dream about blowing up balloons together with my 'best friend forever'.
                        Actually I never had such a friend, but ever since I was little it has been one of my deepest wishes. Maybe this is why I dream about it. I would definately love to have this dream come true

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
                        Susie

Comment

• JR Looner
                          • May 2015

Over the years I have been able to lucid dream a few times. Most of them the theme is the same, I have telekinesis (the ability to move or manipulate things with thought). A few times there have been balloons or inflatables and a partner or two (with no recognizable features on their faces). One lucid dream I had multiple times, as if I was enacting chapters from a book that I was writing as I dreamed it.

Very Respectfully,

JR
                          Last edited by JR Looner; 06-06-2019, 02:05.

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
                            • Oct 2019

Back when I was in middle school, I was really into learning how to have a lucid dream. I tried this one trick where if you wake up in the middle of the night, you would get up briefly and then go back to sleep, but more often than not I got sleep paralysis instead. The reality checks I learned to do was checking what time it was in the dream and pinching yourself. The reality checks worked sometimes, but sometimes I forget. Also, when it comes to dreaming, my brain does a really, really good job at making up its own reality. I remember one dream I had I was checking the time on my phone and it was 30 o'clock or something, and I didn't question it at all because I had it on military time and for some reason the reality in my dream was that a day was 48 hours rather than 24 hours.
                            I do succeed in having lucid dreams. Usually what I do though is try to fly, but most other times I become hyper-aware of my surroundings and study my dream world with wonder.
                            As for balloon dreams, sometimes I do become lucid, and they switch between the hyper-aware kind and the "I want to fly" kind. Some of the balloons I come across are really buoyant, like I was blowing them underwater, and sometimes they would make me float, and other times they would just make me jump really high and come back down slowly. Sometimes I would come across a balloon in my stash or somewhere around the venue I was in, they're usually pretty big, and I would have a wonderful time playing with it, doing things like blowing it up, bouncing it, and dry-humping it.
                            *notices bulge*

Comment

• wildheart
                              • Apr 2015

Those reality checks aren’t the best. I tried a similar one when I started and it only worked some of the time. The best one I’ve found is the nose pinch test. It works almost all the time. You pinch your nose shut and try to inhale. In real life you obviously can’t, but in a dream you still control your real breathing and nothing is blocking your nose so you breathe right through your blocked nose. It feels a little strange at first but works really well.

The only time it won’t work is if you have a cold. Last night my nose was a little blocked and I could feel that in the dream. Combine this with the digital watch test (stare at your watch, especially the seconds, and see if it’s working) and you should have better luck.

You can go from sleep paralysis into a dream depending what time of the night it happens. Either stay still and wait for the visuals, or try to float out of your body (most the time you’re in sleep paralysis, you’re actually dreaming and everything around you is a figment if your imagination. Especially if you wake up into it)

I had two girls from my books, Holly and Sophie, blow up balloons for me last night. Pm me if you you’ve got questions or wanted to know more. I’m no expert, but I’ve got quite a bit of experience now.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍