Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PBK
    • Mar 2019

Bop Bags

Who else likes bop bags? I am so incredibly aroused by them and I don't know why.
    I remember a video an online balloon fetish site made of a slightly plump, beautiful brunette gal with amazing curves mouth blowing one then riding it. The bop bag was later posted for sale by the site but someone got it while I was deployed to Afghanistan.
    I remember an episode of the TV cartoon "Darkwing Duck" where I got incredibly aroused when a bop bag was overinflated and used as a weapon to take out 'ol Darkwing by a villain and the thing grew to enormous proportions before exploding.
    I have a few. They're amongst my favorite inflatable toys.
  • SuTeKh
    • Sep 2018

Re: Bop Bags

I love them as well! They are one of my favorites as well as one of the first inflatables that got me into the fetish. Been searching around online trying to find a few really nice ones again. Would love to play around with one of those again. They hold up pretty well too!

Comment

• glovepopper
      • May 2019

Semi-transparent bop bag in this video looks very cool:
      Foxy Sanie and Charlie Red aren't finished yet. The balloons are popped and they want more. Well, they have blown up some nice inflatables. Foxy blows up a litte bit more and can't hardly wait to ride and be ridden.

Comment

• Rey
        • Mar 2019

Originally posted by glovepopper
        Semi-transparent bop bag in this video looks very cool:
        https://clips4sale.com/41373/21513089
        You can get them here, if you're looking for it or similar https://horseplay-toys.com/

Comment

• Danniballoon
          • Mar 2018

The ones they sell nowadays are so much smaller 36 inches, as opposed to 48 inches back in the day :-(

The 48 inch ones are so much nicer to ride. I see them from time to time on E-bay but they are sold as collectables and are generally very expensive.

Comment

• Tookus
            • Nov 2019

A clown bop bag was the first inflatable toy I ever had or touched. I got on top of it, and remember how soft it was, but I was too young at that age know why it made me feel the way I did. But knew one thing at that point, I loved inflatables.

Comment

• PBK
              • Mar 2019

There was a commercial that I can't seem to find anymore that featured a bunch of bop bags with female print suddenly come "alive" and start singing while they rocked back and forth.
              It was some kind of anti-smoking public message.
              I found it a bit of a turn-on.

Comment

• inbox_pm
                • Apr 2017

Are you know, that some bop bags can be easily modded for SPH?
                Some of them have a small chamber for water with wide valve. Just cut this valve and use a hole as an SPH. They have a big volume, much bigger then dolls, and a simple forms without a negative curves, so you can inflate them tightly and ride, and they will not pop under you.

Comment

• theinflatableclown
                  • Jul 2022

bop bags are worth humping on because they feel soft and shiny, especially the spongebob and clown bop bags. inflatable clowns are sexy and soft also

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎