Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Your accidental pops

Dear non-poppers, describe your accidental/unexpected pop, how it happened and your reactions to
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Your accidental pops

I’ve not had too many accidental pops. 90% of the time it’s intended. However there’s been a few. The last one was a belbal 14”. It had been blown up a few times before. I blew it up until the neck touched my lips, then as I lowered it, it burst. It was no where near as big as they usually go. It was a bit of a surprise, but wasn’t too loud. Another one was a 14” unique balloon that was going a bit thin. It burst after it had got the slightest bit of a neck. But that’s it really.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• PBK
      • Mar 2019

Too many to count over the years. Usually after squeezing/hugging/riding a balloon a little too hard, blowing a balloon up a little too big or just being downright careless. Usually it's involved an older balloon that can't take the same punishment as a balloon fresh from the factory.
      I hate it when it happens but, alas, being a looner one has to expect the odd unintended bang.

Comment

• palloncino90
        • Jan 2018

Thanks for sharing your experiences my friends.
        Personally, when it happens, it shocks me a bit, except One time when a balloon popped while I was playing with my girl (I talk about it in a topic). The worst was when I was blowing a red jewel 16" and it popped while I was stretching its neck. I felt so bad.

Waiting to read other stories about

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

The loudest accidental pop I can recall was whilst I was electric pump inflating a Swiss 1metre round loon (can’t recall who manufactured them now, but they were made for a balloon store in Switzerland).

I turned my back on it for like a few seconds n it burst with this tinnitus inducing bang n all I could find was the part of its neck that was held onto the hose nozzle with an elastic band. The rest of the balloon I found all across the room as little grain of rice sized shards...... and I mean thousands of them!

Comment

• palloncino90
            • Jan 2018

Good morning Craggy,
            just imaging what happened to you, makes me feel terrified ahahahah.

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
              • Oct 2019

I've had several so far. A couple popped because they got too old, one because I never stretched it properly, a couple rubber gloves, and one because I squeezed it under my shirt too hard. I screamed almost every time, sometimes I cringe and feel slightly sick, and sometimes I even weep a little because I felt so scared. The least negative reaction I had was the one under my shirt, because I was really, really into it by then.
              *notices bulge*

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

Another ‘random’ pop incident I can vividly remember was one afternoon I was rally rough riding a lovely red Qualatex 3ft heart print, but for the life of me I just couldn’t get it to pop (short of grabbing it and tearing it open with my fingers). I sat back, squatting ontop of it for a few minutes whilst I got my breath back and- boom, I was squat on the floor!

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

I think that’s the alluring part of balloon play though. The unpredictable nature of them. Some last for ages, as in repeated sessions over weeks, months ect, others give out on their first ride, others just randomly give out when left Inflated whilst unattended, or whilst left to one side.

Comment

• stobarts
                    • Dec 2018

I was riding my 17" tuftex balloons last night , the first one popped unexpectedly under my weight so blew up another and gave it a good ride before it also went bang so blew up another and third time lucky that survived so I could cum on it

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
                      • Nov 2018

I have had lots of accidental pops over the years. Usually, it is because I inflate balloons more than once and I like to push the size. I've also had accidental pops with under inflated balloons on first inflation.

The loudest that I remember was a very large 24" TT that went with a thunderous boom. I wasn't in the room at the time, but it clearly had drifted off the bed and popped on the floor. Echoed throughout the house. Interestingly, the last balloon that accidentally popped was also a 24" TT. I had just added a breathe or two to keep it tight, put the clip back on, and let it float down into a box. It went as soon as it hit the box.

Accidental pops used to freak me out. I would deflate any balloons that I had inflated and take a few days to recover. These days, I may jump a bit, but then shrug it off and inflate another one to replace the lost balloon. You can't have too many tight balloons.

Comment

• palloncino90
                        • Jan 2018

Good afternoon fellow looners,
                        I read all your story and, trust me, it's a mix of curiosity and excitement although I'm afraid of accidental pops.

LoonerPlanet
                        the last balloon that accidentally popped was also a 24" TT. I had just added a breathe or two to keep it tight, put the clip back on, and let it float down into a box. It went as soon as it hit the box
                        So this is the scariest scenario for me. I'm terrified when I leave the balloon after the inflation for the first seconds. The fear goes away after few minutes and when I start to interact with the balloon.
                        I guess that that's the scariest thing for me because I remember, in my childhood, that the most balloons popped around me were free tight balloons on the floor or wherever, less than blow to pop or whatever did by other people.
                        Last edited by palloncino90; 06-11-2019, 14:11. Reason: Typing errors

Comment

• BeNasty
                          • Oct 2019

I had filled my doll three times. The fourth time I over filled the head. It popped. I was pretty sad. It was one of my first loons. And I didn't have any shape balloons as backup.
                          Lesson learned: order two of each to avoid sadness and regret.

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
                            • Nov 2018

@Pallocino90: I understand your worry about trusting a newly inflated balloon. Most of the balloons that have popped on me were old and/or inflated multiple times. Stick with fresh balloons. And, if put down a blanket on the floor, it will protect the balloon from random sharp objects.

Comment

• Balloon_Aficionado
                              • Nov 2019

My worst accidental pops weren't even my pops. My wife on a couple occasions has accidentally popped balloons when I didn't expect or want them to be, and I reacted with frustration. Definitely not the reaction you want to express if you're trying to encourage them to participate in balloon play.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎