Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Other people blowing up balloons

I definitely get nervous if im near someone that's blowing up a balloon and it starts to get really big and tight and they won't stop blowing it up ,sometimes i just have to walk away, anyone else ever experience this.
    The bigger the better
  • b0f0s0f
    • Nov 2016

Re: Other people blowing up balloons

I'm sure anyone phobic has experienced this. Growing up, anytime I saw balloons come into sight (especially uninflated ones) I would leave immediately. Now that I'm an adult such situations don't happen anymore, which is a shame since now I've gotten over my phobia enough that I could enjoy being around women playing with balloons

Comment

• Inflate Able
      • Jun 2018

I can relate as well. I still reflexively want to put my hands to my ears when a balloon is getting big.

Comment

• Slugamano
        • Jul 2016

I can definitely enjoy it especially when girls/ladies do that. And, of course, I deserve the final pop...

I can also enjoy watching children playing with/popping balloons but that's an other story; It takes me back to my childhood when I tried to overcome my fear of balloons - (too) succesfully...

Comment

• t17forLife
          • May 2015

Originally posted by Slugamano
          I can also enjoy watching children playing with/popping balloons but that's an other story; It takes me back to my childhood when I tried to overcome my fear of balloons - (too) succesfully...
          A lot of people say that it is very uncomfortable to be in that situation, and I can see why. While 99% of the population views balloons as objects for kids or decoration (rightfully so), we see them as objects of sexual desire first and foremost.

I've never had a problem with it. What I generally do (usually at birthday parties for my young cousins) is try to separate the two "sides" of what balloons can be used for (toy/decoration vs fetish object) and think of them only in "innocent" ways.

Hell, I'm so good with this stuff that I always get asked to help blow up or tie them!

Comment

• palloncino90
            • Jan 2018

I get nervous although at the same time I love to see (especially ladies) blowing and get huge balloon.
            I look for a "safety" place and I can enjoy the situation if I'm able, if I'm not I would to avoid and go away if too near, if I can't both, my anxiety wear out me and I just hope they end soon.
            I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• MetroBalloon
              • Oct 2017

I like to watch kids play with balloons, too. Though I kind of hate young kids (they're a nightmare, I like to watch older boys like 10+ blow up balloons, play with them, and even burst them. Great fun I think, especially to watch them sit and bounce on a balloon and struggle to burst it.

Apart from that, it's middle-aged men playing with balloons that get me excited and happy in a sexual way.

Comment

• Bjorn
                Phobic non-popper
                • Oct 2018

I getting nervous when someone else starts overinflating his or her balloon. Afraid of the possible bang. I also don't know if there is the intention to pop the balloon.

I'm also afraid when someone knots off an overinflated balloon. There is a substancial risk of popping.

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
                  • Nov 2018

I used to hang out in party stores and watch the staff inflate balloons. You know they aren't going to deliberately pop the balloon, so it is a good place to develop "balloon watching courage". Even braver, order a half dozen balloons and stand nearby as they get inflated. Even braver that that, flirt with the person as they inflate the balloons (that is fighting two demons).

Having said that, there were times that I had to walk away. Sometimes, you would find someone who inflated balloons well into the neck.

These days I find that the bored staff at most chain party shops under inflate balloons (I'm looking at you Party City), and it isn't as interesting. Worse, 12 inch balloons seem to keep getting smaller.

Most of my balloon watching was at independent party stores, which are getting harder to find.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2018

Hi,

I can't normally be around anyone blowing-up balloons, as I worry they will pop. It's the lack of control over the situation that bugs me. However, if I could trust the person enough, I would definitely be much cooler with them doing the inflating.

BalloonBoyUK

Comment

• PBK
                      • Mar 2019

I LOVE watching people blow up balloons. It's so rare I ever see it happen. I don't like watching kids interact with balloons. For one, it makes me nervous because I hate popping and to kids popping balloons is a fun game and for another I don't associate my interest in balloons with children at all. My interest/fetish involves women 18+ only.
                      That being said, a few months ago I saw a lady at McDonald's blowing up a whole bunch of balloons for their daily giveaway when I was in at 3 AM after work getting some supper. I took some when I left.
                      The only other time I see it is associates at Party City filling helium balloons.
                      My wife, who is very understanding, blows balloons up for me and inflates them with helium. However, it's not the same as seeing a total stranger of the opposite sex at a random moment. I get sort of scared but I get a huge adrenaline rush, too.
                      Last edited by PBK; 07-03-2019, 23:43.

Comment

• JK_looner
                        • Mar 2019

I can’t help but get scared in a situation like this, but I force myself to stay end endure it, kind of like facing my fear, even if they keep going until it pops. Not to mention it drives me crazy, which takes over the fear eventually.

Comment

• PBK
                          • Mar 2019

I just had my wife blow up 2 punchballs and 2 TufTex 17's for me before bed last night. She really pushes them and necks them good and I can't help (especially with the punchballs) getting scared when they start to neck. She seems to stop at just the right time and ties them off. Rarely does a pop ever happen.

Comment

• JK_looner
                            • Mar 2019

Nice!!
                            There’s nothing better than someone blowing them up to that point, I just want that part part to go on forever, the point just before the balloon can’t take any more, and it just keeps getting tighter but not any bigger.

Comment

• MetroBalloon
                              • Oct 2017

Love watching staff members blowing up/interacting with balloons, though only men.

Sadly I don't much chance since mostly females work in such places with balloons. I try to get others to blow up balloons for me when I get the chance, though.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎