Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Looking for a old youtube video

I've been looking for this video for i while but haven't had any luck finding it so i turn to the forum for help.
    I'll explain what happens in the video.
    A detective is interrogating a fortune teller about a woman's murder it shows his version of what happened.
    She's tied to a chair in a small long room there's two chairs one the woman is tied to the other is across from her in between is a table and under the table is a red balloon attached to a hose which is connected to a foot pump where the fortune teller is standing.
    She begins inflate the balloon as it fills the room the woman in the chair breaks free from her bindings but is too late as the balloon pushes her back on the chair and begins to envelop and smother her.
    It then cuts to the fortune tellers explanation of why she has the balloon in the first place?
    Switching to the scene of her finishing telling someone's fortune the woman having to squeeze pass the balloon in question after this the teller begins to play with it bouncing it on its string.
    I'm not sure what show its from or where the show is from exactly im pretty sure it's from Japan due to their love for using balloons in their shows but it could also be from China due to both nationalities looking similar.
    But this is all memories from about 6 to 8 years ago i tried the way back machine but had no luck maybe you may have better luck finding it or have it saved on your computer or possibly be the op of the video on YouTube.
    This video was what brought me into this fetish and i would love to see it again and possibly many others too.
    Sorry for wall of text and if you made it to the end of this message thank you for reading and please any information is appreciated.
  • frankfrank
    Empathetic Harmonizer
    • Feb 2018

Re: Looking for a old youtube video

I'd love to find an old YouTube video "Two Guys Ride Punchballoon" (it might have been ...Men...)

They're on a weigh-lifter's bench and the punchball takes a ridiculous amount of punishment before it finally pops.
    People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Balloonymous
      • Sep 2017

Oh my god, I remember seeing that fortune teller video a long time ago, I had completely forgot about it. I did give it a go and see if I could find it again, but no luck on my side.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
        • Mar 2019

What other forums could i use to expand my search.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
          • Mar 2019

I'm bumping this thread because I'm still interested in finding this clip any information is highly appreciated

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
            • Apr 2017

Originally posted by frankfrank
            I'd love to find an old YouTube video "Two Guys Ride Punchballoon" (it might have been ...Men...)

They're on a weigh-lifter's bench and the punchball takes a ridiculous amount of punishment before it finally pops.
            I remember something like this, but not clearly enough to be confident. Two men ride a blue punchball balloon? Good chance it was taken down from youube.

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
              • Apr 2017

You could try asking on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue/

Read the instructions of the subreddit. They helped me find some random stuff like that.

Comment

• palloncino90
                • Jan 2018

Hi guys,
                I'm looking for a old clip too, I don't remember the title, I just remember the "plot", hope someone might to help me:
                First of all that clip is "amateur", the protagonist is a blonde woman, english or US, middle-age more or less, not over 45 for sure and she wears eyeglasses, a white t-shirt and a pair of shorts sand color.
                She inflates a very beautiful lilac balloon to the max, then she tied it and starts to bother the balloon with the nails, then she drags it close to her "private parts" and at a certain point she says: "Should I pop it?" "Do you like it?" and she mimics the men who are doing a handjob while watching her. The clip ends up with a nail pop.
                Hope someone knows where to find it.
                I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• frankfrank
                  Empathetic Harmonizer
                  • Feb 2018

Originally posted by TheGrimLooner
                  I remember something like this, but not clearly enough to be confident. Two men ride a blue punchball balloon? Good chance it was taken down from youube.
                  I think it was blue, yes. I know that it was indeed taken down, that's why I wondered if anybody saved it. I had saved a link that suddenly worked no more. (Now I'll have to see if I even have that link anymore. It just occurs to me that "maybe" it works in the Wayback Machine.)

Similar to a Q24 which took incredible punishment, weight, distortion before it popped (and I can't actually remember if it did pop), except I'm pretty sure I still have that link.
                  Last edited by frankfrank; 06-01-2020, 00:58.
                  People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                    • Mar 2019

Some what related does anyone know where these images are taken from?

Comment

• BusterBill
                      Founder, Balloon Buddies
                      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Smothered by tits
                      Some what related does anyone know where these images are taken from?
                      https://blog.goo.ne.jp/white-balloon...5dfdafebfd0bbc
                      Those are from a Japanese TV game show. If you search on YouTube for "Japanese game show balloons" you will probably find the source for a number of those images.

Comment

• KiwiLoon
                        • May 2020

Hey Guys

I too am on a hunt for an illusive video i saw on YouTube years ago.

I know it is from this site: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10...ooner-casting/

I think it was meant to be a teaser trailer (only like 10 sec long) of some sort but i have purchased a few clips from this store hoping to find it but have had no luck.

It starts with an asian woman holidng a green balloon asking the cameraman if he really likes balloons, the camera man responds that he likes "girls and balloons".

I think it was mean't to part of this scene: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10...949/hi-balloon

Ive looked all around but cannot find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
                        KiwiLoon

Comment

• frankfrank
                          Empathetic Harmonizer
                          • Feb 2018

I can't remember if I posted here before. Even if I did, it's been long-enough ago that a different set of people are likely to see this.

The video was called either "two guys ride punchballoon" or "two men ride punchballoon" (THIS WAS THE EXACT TITLE). They're on a workout bench, and on top of the balloon, which takes a MORE THAN INCREDIBLE amount of abuse before it ultimately pops. I'm not sure I've ever seen more abuse of a balloon...would also be fun to know what kind of balloon it was, lol.

Comment

• ani_ray
                            • Aug 2020

Greetings,

So I'm hoping maybe I can get some help also I'm looking for an older video and ironically I have the clip from youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA22qoyolYk I think the clip is pretty badass non-poppers beware.

The issue is this just a teaser or trailer for the whole video but no matter how hard I search I can't seem to find this anywhere online anymore its from many years ago. I'm looking for any and all help please. I tried posting in one of the trading threads but didn't have any luck there. But if someone actually owns this old video in its entirety I'm willing to do a trade.

Thanks ani_ray

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                              • Mar 2019

I know it's a necropost but i've finally found the clip i've been looking for after all these years.

If anyone knows what movie or tv show this clip comes from or any of the actors in the clip please share.

I would love to find and post a higher quality clip of this beautiful scene.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎