X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Balloon Popping Therapy - Ela Darling

Ela Darling is a little scared of balloons popping but thinks immersion therapy will help her get over her fear. She stretches the balloons but is not sure if that helps. Her tongue darts for a taste because that has always been a part of her avoidance.Those pretty cheeks puff out like a chipmunk as she wraps her lips around the head and blows. She talks candidly about blowing balloons. It is a little challenging to tie it, but she is determined. One down and on to a bright yellow victim. Unfortunately it has a hole so she says good riddance and grabs another one...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ingTherapy.gif

Ela Darling is a little scared of balloons popping but thinks immersion therapy will help her get over her fear. She stretches the balloons but is not sure if that helps. Her tongue darts for a taste because that has always been a part of her avoidance.Those pretty cheeks puff out like a chipmunk as she wraps her lips around the head and blows. She talks candidly about blowing balloons. It is a little challenging to tie it, but she is determined. One down and on to a bright yellow victim. Unfortunately it has a hole so she says good riddance and grabs another one. It goes a bit better with the rest of them and she manages to blow them really large. Her fingers squeak on the rubber and she arranges them in order of size. She winces with nervousness as her hands and nails squeeze and dig into its flesh. When that does not work, she uses her high heel. This works perfectly and she shrieks in terror as it pops into little pieces. She sits on one and again is surprised.If only she can get through popping one without screaming!

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Balloon Play And Pop - Luna Lain

Luna Lain blows up balloons so they are a little under inflated. She wants them nice and squishy. Her cheeks blow out like chipmunks and she looks so cute! Their petite size makes them extra hard to pop but she used her bright red nails to dig in. Since they are smaller than normal, they contort into some very cool shapes. It feels so good having her nails graze against the latex and make that squeaky sound.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...PlayAndPop.gif

Luna Lain blows up balloons so they are a little under inflated. She wants them nice and squishy. Her cheeks blow out like chipmunks and she looks so cute! Their petite size makes them extra hard to pop but she used her bright red nails to dig in. Since they are smaller than normal, they contort into some very cool shapes. It feels so good having her nails graze against the latex and make that squeaky sound.

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Sit to pop balloons

My girlfriend is wearing a blue jeans and a black t-shirt and barefeet. She pops 12 balloons of 25 cm diameter with her butt. At the end of the video you have a little surprise : a sit to pop video of our last year halloween balloons.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20538835.gif

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

nice j/o instruction

Maybe you have seen Amirah's mean jerk off instruction weeks ago. Maybe you liked it, but maybe you don't like mean girls. Now here she is, Amirah Adara, with a nice and soft jerk off encouragement.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...clubsteffi.gif

Maybe you have seen Amirah's mean jerk off instruction weeks ago. Maybe you liked it, but maybe you don't like mean girls. Now here she is, Amirah Adara, with a nice and soft jerk off encouragement.Amirah Adara is the XBIZ EUROPE Female Performer of the Year 2018

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Search History Balloons

So I noticed you have been on your computer a lot, especially late at night, so I decided to look through your search history that you forgot to delete and guess what I found....balloon fetish videos!
            You want to play with balloons? Ok, let's play...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20540313.gif

So I noticed you have been on your computer a lot, especially late at night, so I decided to look through your search history that you forgot to delete and guess what I found....balloon fetish videos!You want to play with balloons?  Ok, let's play. I went out and got some balloons I think you will like and I blew them up, except for one a little start print clear balloon.  That balloon I blow up for you as I make fun of you for playing with silly balloons.  As I humiliate you I begin popping your balloons one by one.  Some I pop with my nails and some I use a sharp dart to pop.  And I save the best balloon for last.  The balloon that says it all.  

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Looner Heaven - Karolina

Hi Looners! Today I have for you new girl Karolina! Karolina starting with inflation by mouth, but because she is weak with breath she will use foot pump to blow big transparent balloon. When she is ready, her best part will come - she will cuddle with this transparent balloon with all her body and she really enjoys it! Watch preview and buy her clip!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...rolina%20a.gif

Hi Looners! Today I have for you new girl Karolina! Karolina starting with inflation by mouth, but because she is weak with breath she will use foot pump to blow big transparent balloon. When she is ready, her best part will come - she will cuddle with this transparent balloon with all her body and she really enjoys it! Watch preview and buy her clip! You can download this clip in MOBILE, HD, FULLHD and 4K resolution - come back to my store regularly.

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Penny Lee Pops Pink

New to me, here's Penny Lee! She starts with her favorite color pink and goes for a blow to pop right away!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...eePopsPink.gif

New to me, here's Penny Lee! She starts with her favorite color pink and goes for a blow to pop right away!

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Christina Carter btp 2 balloons

In this clip Christina Carter blows up 2 balloons until they burst. First she has a black balloon with "Do you wanna fuck?“-imprint, but it bursts relatively fast. Then she pulls an orange "Unique 16" out of her neckline. This gets bigger quickly and gets a nice neck before it bursts.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...tina%20btp.gif

In diesem Clip blaest Christina Carter 2 Ballons auf bis sie platzen. Als erstes hat sie einen schwarzen Ballon mit „Lust auf Ficken?-Aufdruck, der aber relativ schnell platzt. Danach zieht sie einen orangen Unique 16“ mit „Blow me until I pop“-Aufdruck aus ihrem Dekolleté heraus. Dieser wird schnell groesser und bekommt einen schoenen Hals bevor er zerplatzt. In this clip Christina Carter blows up 2 balloons until they burst. First she has a black balloon with "Do you wanna fuck?“-imprint, but it bursts relatively fast. Then she pulls an orange "Unique 16" out of her neckline. This gets bigger quickly and gets a nice neck before it bursts. 

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Galas Blow to Pop Paw Patrol Balloons Compilation

Galas blows to pop 4 very special Nickelodeon "Paw Patrol" balloons in tight Levi jeans and tank top. These balloons get very long necks for their size. She starts with a red, then a blue, then a yellow and ends blowing to pop another red balloon.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...wpatrolmpg.gif

Galas blows to pop 4 very special Nickelodeon "Paw Patrol"  balloons in tight Levi jeans and tank top. These balloons get very long necks for their size. She starts with a red, then a blue, then a yellow and ends blowing to pop another red balloon. (Want to order your own custom video? Email me at my email address at top www . . com ) @GalasXXX

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

2018 Birthday Clip2: Balloon Hump NO POP

In this clip I hump and ride a balloons, threaten to pop with My platform boots but I don't, watch Me strip down to My birthday suit and rub My tits, ass and pussy on balloons. ASMR - BALLOON FETISH - NO POP - STRIP TEASE - ASS WORSHIP - POV

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20545787.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Angie Pops Balloons

Angie is a new model we're working with today for the first time. She's got a bit of anxiety, she admits to us, but she's still up to the challenge of popping 20 balloons for us. The balloons have all been blown up prior to her arrival so all she has to do is pop them. I do ask her not to use her nails though.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...lloonspicc.gif

Angie is a new model we're working with today for the first time. She's got a bit of anxiety, she admits to us, but she's still up to the challenge of popping 20 balloons for us. The balloons have all been blown up prior to her arrival so all she has to do is pop them. I do ask her not to use her nails though.This is more of a candid video than typical, and Angie can be heard interacting with a male voice from behind the camera.HD quality MP4 version. 1920 x 1080.Barefoot, no nudity.

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Balloon partty in my new room

I just love this new place, it is so nice we have to party. Got some confetti balloons, I'll blow them in front of you. Let me tease you with my sexy legs, sockings and heels. I will pop the balloons one by one with my pink fingernails and black spike heels.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...1541616341.gif

I just love this new place, it is so nice we have to party. Got some confetti balloons, I'll blow them in front of you. Let me tease you with my sexy legs, sockings and heels. I will pop the balloons one by one with my pink fingernails and black spike heels.

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

my new balloon popping girlfriend!

I love balloons and I love my new girl raven! let me tell you it was so hot when I started doing balloons but its even hotter popping a giant balloon and then fucking her. I hope you enjoy

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20550363.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Asian Soki sits to pop!

She LOVES sitting on these balloons until they pop

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20547983.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Madison Fingernail/Pin/Blow Pops Large Assortment of Balloons

Guest director Jeff is in the studio with us. Madison wearing a skimpy red teddy and has just inflated many Crystal Unique 16" balloons, some printed balloons from Balloons United including the 24" Belbal B250 The Looner, 17" Tuftex Happy Burst Day and the 24" Tuftex Team Looner. She also has a special surprise with a Belbal B350 36" crystal clear. Madison also just had her nails done and she teases you by digging her nails in the balloons, squeezing and squeaking before the inevitable pop. She does several blow to pops by mouth and saves the big balloons to pop on the pump.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...yPart02GIF.gif

Guest director Jeff is in the studio with us.  Madison wearing a skimpy red teddy and has just inflated many Crystal Unique 16" balloons, some printed balloons from Balloons United including the 24" Belbal B250 The  Looner, 17" Tuftex Happy Burst Day and the 24" Tuftex Team Looner. She also has a special surprise with a Belbal B350 36" crystal clear.   Madison also just had her nails done and she teases you by digging her nails in the balloons, squeezing and squeaking before the inevitable pop.  She does several blow to pops by mouth and saves the big balloons to pop on the pump.  Spectacular ending at regular speed and slow-motion KODFull Video HERE

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎