Old 21-02-2018, 01:25 AM

loonlover817 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloons that you want but can't have
dude I wish i could get those big 36 " at like car dealerships. Like i wish they gave them away. You ever gotten those arches to take home?
Old 24-02-2018, 08:06 AM

Vaderpat is on a distinguished road
Hello,

I have been lurking this forum for almost a year now... So, it's time to post something
Since I discovered this fetish about myself I couldn't really get into it since I was living at home with my parents. I have to admit that I am a non-popper who is into the bigger sizes ballons (basicly anything 24 inch and up).

In the time when I lived with my parents I have basicly ever had the best experience with a no-brand 90cm(35 inch) black round balloon. I used to blow it up when my parents left the house and kept it like that until I heard them coming home. Wich by then I had to deflate that loon in like a couple of second... It was always a rush

I got caught a couple of times with balloons laying in my room. but my parents always jokingly said that I use a strange pair of condoms :P (we had a very open relationship in terms of sexual discussions) I leave some of this story for other threads aswell... boy I got some shame in one of those moments...

Since I am living on myself by now I do have some more experience with balloons. I also have a wife who is trying her best to get into it... but she is afraid of the popping even more than I am! Well.... I am not really afraid. I am just really careful with my baloons.. I love to go hard on them. But always to the limit of the loon! I respect its limits

I have been exploring the fetish for a while now, but it is since I found this forum that I really know what kind of balloons I love!
ANd thus I really, really, really would want 1 or 2 Qualatex 24 inch balloons and the SA-24! There are lots of really really hot SA-24 videos out there. I just admire the amount the neck pops out out of nowhere!
It is a shame that I have never had my hands on one of these two balloons!

Well, thats it for now... I have lots of more stories to tell in other threads I geuss!
Old 25-02-2018, 12:32 AM

npratt is on a distinguished road
This may be better under the old thread "Balloons they don't make anymore" but I was browsing my archives and found these - Gayla Jellybeans (crystals!) and Tilly Workers
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg DSCN3926.jpg (70.0 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN3930.jpg (81.5 KB, 66 views)
Old 25-02-2018, 12:38 PM
I ♥ balloons

Big Balloons! is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Vaderpat View Post
Hello,

I have been lurking this forum for almost a year now... So, it's time to post something
Welcome!
Old 25-02-2018, 02:29 PM

loonlover817 is on a distinguished road
so u cant get those balloons? those are nice and hot
Old 25-02-2018, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Big Balloons! View Post
Welcome!
Thanks for the welcome! I geel like it issafe to open up around here!
Old 25-02-2018, 10:02 PM

blowhyoooge is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by loonlover817 View Post
So is anyone like sometimes a popper and sometimes not like me?
yes. i'm more of a blower than a popper, but sometimes i get into a popping mood.
Old 26-02-2018, 02:34 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Vaderpat View Post
Hello,

Since I discovered this fetish about myself I couldn't really get into it since I was living at home with my parents. I have to admit that I am a non-popper who is into the bigger sizes ballons (basicly anything 24 inch and up).

In the time when I lived with my parents I have basicly ever had the best experience with a no-brand 90cm(35 inch) black round balloon. I used to blow it up when my parents left the house and kept it like that until I heard them coming home. Wich by then I had to deflate that loon in like a couple of second... It was always a rush

I got caught a couple of times with balloons laying in my room. but my parents always jokingly said that I use a strange pair of condoms :P (we had a very open relationship in terms of sexual discussions) I leave some of this story for other threads aswell... boy I got some shame in one of those moments...

Since I am living on myself by now I do have some more experience with balloons. I also have a wife who is trying her best to get into it... but she is afraid of the popping even more than I am! Well.... I am not really afraid. I am just really careful with my baloons.. I love to go hard on them. But always to the limit of the loon! I respect its limits

I have been exploring the fetish for a while now, but it is since I found this forum that I really know what kind of balloons I love!
ANd thus I really, really, really would want 1 or 2 Qualatex 24 inch balloons and the SA-24! There are lots of really really hot SA-24 videos out there. I just admire the amount the neck pops out out of nowhere!
It is a shame that I have never had my hands on one of these two balloons!

Well, thats it for now... I have lots of more stories to tell in other threads I geuss!
They're not quite the same, but Cattex 32" longnecks are pretty similar to both the SA-24 and Q24. You can get them from Balloons United or Nordic Looners.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by OverTheTop View Post
They're not quite the same, but Cattex 32" longnecks are pretty similar to both the SA-24 and Q24. You can get them from Balloons United or Nordic Looners.
Thank you, I do have plenty of 32 inch longnecks it is a petty though that they have this extremely wide nozzle which makes it near impossible to have some penetrating fun with them.
The 36 inch longnecks fullfil my needs if it comes to that kind of play
Old 27-02-2018, 03:08 AM

JOhara is on a distinguished road
Probably not exactly what the original post is talking about but I found this pic online and would love the pink balloons!