X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • globos&bears
    • Jun 2019

Home office and balloons!

Hi there,
    due to the lockdown in my city my company send us to work from home. As you can imagine this increase the possibilities to play with balloons.

I already commented this but I like very much to inflate balloons under my clothes and feel the pressure and contact with the balloon as long as I can. So as a part of my daywork at home I wear a big ballon inside my clothe almost every day XD. This feel very good and for my surprise I can work very well do. So I am happly looning at work.

Another option is to use a balloon as a pilow and lay on it while working.

I would like to know if someone do this too?? :-)

Regards, stay safe!
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

Re: Home office and balloons!

I have too many video calls with colleagues and clients to do anything like that... You never know when a video call request is going to pop up.
    Vicci x

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
      • Jul 2017

Not much of an issue for me. Nice to see you Vicci!

Comment

• globos&bears
        • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Vicci
        I have too many video calls with colleagues and clients to do anything like that... You never know when a video call request is going to pop up.
        Lucky for me I have a very few video calls every week, mostly I communicate with my colleagues via chat or email, no one see me, well only my partner who works in the house too ;-P.

Comment

• bfinch2000
          • Feb 2020

i have a housemate but he is still going out to work, so there has definitely been some looning time! i do have video calls, but i managed to spend a whole one sitting on a balloon without anyone noticing

Comment

• globos&bears
            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by bfinch2000
            i have a housemate but he is still going out to work, so there has definitely been some looning time! i do have video calls, but i managed to spend a whole one sitting on a balloon without anyone noticing
            Hehehe Cool, you arre brave!! When I have video or audio calls I always wear in normal clothes cause I am too afraid to be discovered accidentally.

I imagine the expectation to don't know if the balloon will going to pop also made the experience also exiting :-)

Comment

• bfinch2000
              • Feb 2020

Originally posted by globos&bears
              Hehehe Cool, you arre brave!! When I have video or audio calls I always wear in normal clothes cause I am too afraid to be discovered accidentally.

I imagine the expectation to don't know if the balloon will going to pop also made the experience also exiting :-)
              haha yes, i didn't make the balloon too tight to be safe, but it still could have popped. not sure how my colleagues would have reacted if they heard a bang and suddenly i disappear from view

Comment

• PBK
                • Mar 2019

I do a lot of my work from home. But I have kids at home, too, so my looning is very limited.

Comment

• Seidenki
                  • Dec 2016

Daily video calls, so I can't get that creative. However, I did put some Tuftex 17s up on the wall behind me. People have been watching for new ones! Only one person twigged that they were larger than normal. :-)

Comment

• globos&bears
                    • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Seidenki
                    Daily video calls, so I can't get that creative. However, I did put some Tuftex 17s up on the wall behind me. People have been watching for new ones! Only one person twigged that they were larger than normal. :-)
                    And nobody asked you "why you have balloons behind the wall"? For someone 46 old like me I guess people will ask it.

Comment

• Seidenki
                      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by globos&bears
                      And nobody asked you "why you have balloons behind the wall"? For someone 46 old like me I guess people will ask it.
                      Oh yes! People asked! I just tell them that balloons are an easy block of colour. :-)

I do have some K-pop posters up, too, so it's not like the balloons are pride-of-place (because they aren't).

Comment

• Eduloon
                        • Feb 2020

I have online class, so sometimes when im at the computer doing homework, i sit on top of a 12”. It feels amazing!

Comment

• Born2popUK
                          • May 2018

Several meetings a day but when I know it’s just an update and I don’t need to participate the possibilities are endless! Having a large tight geo is way too much of a distraction but certainly makes it more enjoyable.

Comment

• globos&bears
                            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Eduloon
                            I have online class, so sometimes when im at the computer doing homework, i sit on top of a 12”. It feels amazing!
                            Fun! :-)

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍