X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phillwithair
    • Oct 2020

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi all, I’m Phill from the UK. I have been into inflatables as long as I can remember. I’m more inflatable than balloon but want to try balloons. I have not been able to indulge into my fetish / fantasy as much as I want but hope that will be changing soon. Any advise or starting out with balloons would be great. I also want to introduce my inflatable fetish and balloons into my love life with the GF. She does not have this fetish but I’m hoping if I start of playing with inflatables with her and she can get or a lot of pleasure from them I’m sure that will help
    Thanks in advanced and have fun

Comment

• superlooner
      • Nov 2020

Hello everyone, I am a vietnamese looner, nice to meet you guys. Hopefully have someone who is vietnamese also

Comment

• Poppy.Loony
        • Oct 2020

Hello,

I'm Poppy Loony,

I've been diving into the looner world in the last few months, quite more intensly.
        I've had experiences with balloons in the past 10 years or so, in to my whole journey into the bdsm, but not as assumed as now.
        I think giving birth did open a strange door. XD

I love balloons for the inspiration they give me.
        How they are keeping people young at heart.
        How they bring in me a sens of playing and being naughty.
        I'm amazed by their simplicity and yet the multiple different impact they can have.
        I love discovering with them, my other kinks, a bit like my kinky magic wand.

The Balloons helped my artistic mind to burst wide open. and it feels good, to create with my kinks at the center of it.

Comment

• palloncino90
          • Jan 2018

Welcome @Phillwithair @superlooner and @Poppy.Loony
          I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• BB103
            • Nov 2020

Hi,

My name is Ben, I'm 22 and straight, this is the first time I've admitted that I am into balloons so I'm hoping to meet people (preferably girls) that can help me explore more balloons. Currently I'm a non-popper but would like to be a popper in the years to come after I've had a phobia of them popping for a long time.

Many thanks,
            Ben

Comment

• ElInflator
              • Oct 2020

Hello! I'm italian and my inflation fetish too started with that scene in Shrek. Write me if you want. Best regards!
              P.s. Glad I'm not the only weirdo here!! xD

Comment

• palloncino90
                • Jan 2018

Welcome @BB103 and benvenuto @Elinflator

Comment

• Poppy.Loony
                  • Oct 2020

Originally posted by palloncino90
                  Welcome @Phillwithair @superlooner and @Poppy.Loony
                  Thank you!

Comment

• superlooner
                    • Nov 2020

Hi, could anyone tells me how to create a thread here?

Comment

• BallonBTP
                      • Apr 2020

Originally posted by superlooner
                      Hi, could anyone tells me how to create a thread here?
                      Hi and welcome.

To beome able to create new threads you need to have been in the forum for a while - as far I remember it is a week or two. In addition you also need to do some posting. Replying to other posts counts as posting (of course - as you cannot yet create threads of your own). I am not sure how many are needed, three might be enough, but I don't remember exactly how many. I am sure it is not more than ten though.

When you have met these "requirements" you will automatically gain permission to post threads (and other things like usisng private messaging).

Creating a thread will then be very easy as a button called New Thread (similar to the Post Reply button) will show up in each each "subforum" (Introductions, Poppers etc.) and by clicking this you can create a new thread.

All you need is to make some postings (replies) and some patience. I hope this answers your question.

Welcome to the forum. I hope it will bring you as much as it has brought me.

Greetings
                      BallonBTP
                      Last edited by BallonBTP; 21-11-2020, 05:32.

Comment

• Humper84
                        • Nov 2020

Hi

Im a man who has a huge fetish for bin bags, bean bag chairs, beachballs +++

but the most is binbags, it all started out as a kid, i watched the garbage truck compacting a huge pile of black bin liners, they where popping and screaming, and the sight of that shiny inflated plastic makes my pecker tickle and twitching, so in my living years it have being a growing fetish, i love humping those bags filled with air and pillows, often as i watch vids of bags being compacted

Comment

• superlooner
                          • Nov 2020

Thanks for your explanation ^^

Comment

• palloncino90
                            • Jan 2018

Welcome @Humper84

Comment

• Blowitbig
                              • Jan 2016

Hi Aaron, welcome to the forum
                              The bigger the better

Comment

• Sappho
                                • Dec 2020

Hello,

I'm yet another looner, from the Netherlands. Actually I am not exactly new to this forum or looner circles in general, but I've had long enough breaks that I really don't know my login information anymore and I've probably changed (maybe matured?) as a person too.

I started out with a pretty intense phobia which eventually flipped over into a fetish. It's been 16 - 17 years since then and (despite trying to rid my life and thoughts from balloons a couple of times ) I don't think I'm gonna get "over it". Instead I've been happy to enjoy them privately and recently started circulating the online looner scene a little again, to look at some pretty loons and hopefully make a few friends.

I'm a semi-popper with some phobia still. I like most balloons between 12" and 41" and most loons over 14" tend to 'survive' around me because they're either too pretty or too scary to pop. I'm especially fond of crystals and clears, but standard colours come in at a close second. With inflatables it's hit and miss, while most don't interest me at all there have been a few that caught my eye and I've ended up with some balls, ride-ons, rings and furnitures. Don't think I've ever popped one of those though. I only have a passing interest in condoms, gloves and garbage bags (in that order) but it's not that I never grab for them, but rarely.

Anyway, although I've already made a couple of posts on the forums I thought I would (belatedly) introduce myself. Many thanks to Vicci and hello to you all.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎