Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balloon with a Pin
    • Dec 2019

Crazy Popping Fantasy

Most of the time I’m more a fan of watching balloons meet their demise at the hands of a beautiful woman. But there are times when I fantasize about being turned into a balloon by a sexy but sadistic women who tortured me until my latex body can’t hold on and KABOOM! Bye Bye Balloon Boy!

For me it’s more of an allegory to having an orgasm brought about by a women who takes control; not that I fantasize about being killed during sex... there was a point to this but it’s why I wrote the scripts to the Balloon Game series on Galas Balloons and Studio Fuusen. Just loved the concept of a guy in a deadly game with a girl where the consequences of losing are becoming her next latex victim. Maybe it’s a dome fetish on top of the balloon love l. Who knows, but the wife does and when she wants to be in charge doesn’t need a real balloon.. she uses me instead!

Anyone else sometimes feel this?
  • Fetloon
    • Jan 2020

Re: Crazy Popping Fantasy

The 'dom fetish' can really be exciting. I personally enjoy 'dominating' my balloons, teasing, torturing and hurting them before I burst them.

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
      • Dec 2019

Same, though there are times when I like it flipped as well and I’m the one getting popped

Comment

• Heliumpongo
        Banned
        • Dec 2014

I also fantasize about being a balloon.
        I want to be entirely helpless, kept at the mercy and the whim of woman who knows I'm a sentient mass of latex and air.
        I don't pop balloons in my play time but the idea of being taunted with the possibility, threatened with an inevitable concussive end to the sensations playing over my tautly inflated skin, of losing consciousness, of her forgetting me are playing an increasingly strong role in my erotic flights of fancy.

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
          • Dec 2019

Originally posted by Heliumpongo
          I also fantasize about being a balloon.
          I want to be entirely helpless, kept at the mercy and the whim of woman who knows I'm a sentient mass of latex and air.
          I don't pop balloons in my play time but the idea of being taunted with the possibility, threatened with an inevitable concussive end to the sensations playing over my tautly inflated skin, of losing consciousness, of her forgetting me are playing an increasingly strong role in my erotic flights of fancy.
          That sounds about right. Shameless self plug, but if you haven’t, please go check my Choose Your Own Adventure story in the Poems and Stories section. Think it will mirror your interests.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
            Banned
            • Dec 2014

Will do.
            I purchased Galas' balloon transformation clips but didn't realise Studio Fuusen made some too.
            Can you direct me to the ones you requested, please?

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
              • Dec 2019

Originally posted by Heliumpongo
              Will do.
              I purchased Galas' balloon transformation clips but didn't realise Studio Fuusen made some too.
              Can you direct me to the ones you requested, please?
              So I commissioned the Galas “Balloon Transformation Game” series she did. I know those are scattered at various intervals on her store.

For studio Fuusen I commissioned two so far of the “Become Legend” series:
              We are happy to share another one of our customs with you! The video is done in a static POV style.The setting of this one is intriguing: a virtual reality game. By connecting with another person, you enter a highly dangerous gambling match, where luck determines all. Each player has five balloons, and each round the players draw a card each. Whoever has the better card wins, while the other person has one of their balloons popped. The first one to lose all of their balloons becomes a balloon for the winner to finish off. Simple rules, high stakes.You are unlucky enough to find an experienced player, who has popped numerous other people before. She plays with no restraints, and each time a balloon has to be popped she does it personally, taking pleasure in heelpopping, nailpopping and pinpopping the poor toys. Her attitude is seductive and arrogant, and it would be really scary to lose to her... Do you think you can compete with this girl? Be careful not to end up as a pile of shreds by the end.

The Game is back! Same rules, same uppity opponent. The POV character is different now, however. Can he stand Evelynn's test of luck and precognition? One by one, the players lose their 'lives' in a bombastic nail and pinpop fashion. This time most of the balloons popped are 24'', which raises the stakes for both gamblers. Loud explosions can stun a person and maybe even make them the wrong choice... Will the new main character be luckier than the previous one? Can they turn Evelynn into a hapless balloon? And if they do, what will happen to it?

Note there in the second one the player wins. But they also made an alternate ending for me where the player looses.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
                Banned
                • Dec 2014

My god, your choose your own adventure story is amazing.
                I got popped under her as she rode on me.
                It was super hot from the start.
                Thanks for bringing that together. Lots of other iterations await.

Thanks for the links to your commissions.
                I will buy them when I can afford some new content.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2014

I would like to share one of my audio projects with you.
                  Check your PMs for a link.

Comment

• Kbeecher
                    • Jan 2018

Good to see there are others with the same fantasy. When I watch clips of a beautiful woman popping balloons, I often pick one of the balloons (usually yellow which is my favorite balloon color) and imagine what it would be like to actually be that balloon. The anticipation of waiting to see when “I” will be selected and how “I” will be popped is awesome. I love when the shreds of a popped balloon are displayed. I wrote a story many years ago called “In front of the gun” based on the Balloon Water Race carnival game and my fantasy of becoming one of the balloons. It is available in the story section of this site. I had intended to write more but thought there was little interest in this aspect of the general balloon fetish. Have you seen the Kylie Jacobs clips? I believe they are called “Kylie pops you” and “Kylie accidentally turns you into a balloon”. They are great. I would love to see more studios do some clips with this theme. I intend to check out the Studio Fussen clips. I hope there are more coming!

Comment

• Kbeecher
                      • Jan 2018

I’d love a copy as well if you don’t mind

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
                        • Dec 2019

Originally posted by Kbeecher
                        I’d love a copy as well if you don’t mind
                        Sorry, but could clarify, copy of what?

Comment

• Kbeecher
                          • Jan 2018

The audio project

Comment

• Heliumpongo
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2014

I remember reading "In front of the gun" on the Chipple site, back in the day. I wasn't into transformation, then, but I enjoyed the story. Later I found the stories by BalloonFan and AlexDeluxe but I still didn't see the appeal. My fantasies revolved around balloons and body inflation, particularly when helium came into play. I wanted to loft my lovers with enough balloons or inflate them large enough that they began to float, their helplessness being part of the excitement for me.
                            It's about ten years since I began thinking it would be more exciting to be on the receiving end of too many balloons, too much helium, or being someone's helpless latex plaything. I think the shift mirrors life changes. Where once I felt helpless and wanted power, now I have more responsibilities than I care for and I want someone to take all agency from me, leaving me helpless, too fragile to last long, unable to hold myself down or steer my course.
                            Blissful terror.
                            Looking forward to feedback on the audio project and happy to take requests.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2014

Past favourite clips featuring this fantasy have arisen from TaylorMadeClips, BlowUpGirls, Tara Tainton and Sofia of Vile Habit.
                              Galas' clips were a lot of fun for the game aspect.
                              CandyLuxe and GigiManor are making some excellent material, now.
                              Seems our niche is expanding rapidly.

When I was growing up I never imagined anyone shared my balloon fetish.
                              Now I am lofted skyward in a sea of content, and the precision with which content providers cater to niches within niches grows ever sharper.
                              Oooh.
                              Balloons generally don't like sharp things but in this instance I'll let it go.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎