Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Somethings i need to get off my chest

To be honest i don't even know why i'm typing this atm but it might come to me later on.
    I've had a lot of things stewing in my mind as of late loneliness,frustration,and depression but to understand why i'm feeling these thing's i got to go back to the beginning.

My primary school life was for lack of better words fucking shit,teacher's that wouldn't do their fucking jobs,"classmates" that would do anything from exclude me from groups,steal from me break my stuff to sexually assaulting me. (this is happening to a 6 year old male btw)

Of course the teachers did nothing to help the situation and when i defended myself i was punished going home covered in bruises and not being able to do anything about it.

I grew up jaded and bitter and secluded myself into isolation starting to talk to myself and possibly going insane i was able to hold it together with help from my only friend at the time.

Just before i finished primary school i was diagnosed with high functioning autism the teachers being the all knowing beings they are did nothing and left me to my own devices, my parents finding out about this got me enrolled in a special ed classes in high school.

High school was a little bit better i had more friends 'most' of the teachers there actually gave a fuck about the students and 'most' of the bulling stopped.

Although it did have issues the main school principal treated us like we're mentally retarded even though non of us were,our classrooms we're demount able buildings inside a fenced off area away from all of the other buildings,we're told not to venture farther than the library which was less than a fifth of the school grounds,and the head teacher did the bare minimum (what a fucking surprise)to quote hes response to me describing my primary school life and my depression at that point he told me to "Harden up".

Fucking what!? How bout i cave your skull in you pretentious cunt then tell me harden up.

Anyway let get through this quickly,my art teacher is a man hating bitch,i almost attempted to commit suicide by jamming a sharpen pencil in my eye thankfully i was stopped by my best friend before i could do it and i was expelled from school for having a disorder that leaves me bedridden for four years even though me and my parents constantly ask for school work to be sent home so i can complete my work which they never sent,yea they can all burn as far as i care.

I got sent to a distance ed high school when this happened i spent most of my time doing homework and going in and out of hospital and doctors offices for the next four years,trying to keep in contact with my friends online and doing my best to not go insane from sensory deprivation. (also known as cabin fever)

Got to go to actual classes believe it or not and for once the teachers were great non of the student's were cunts and i was treated like a human fucking being.

Now you're asking Tits when is the next cosmic anvil going to fall on you now?

Sorry to disappoint but everything started to go uphill from then on finally graduated high school at 19 years old not bad considering. (i got jumped forward a couple of years if you're wondering)

Got into T.A.F.E. completed my course, they fucked up the results worse thing's have happened.

And now i'm reconnecting with my friend from high school and hopefully i'm gonna get a job.

Now that I've finished writing this i know why now to reflect on whats happened between 6 year old me and 21 year old me it might give you some inspiration maybe you might think it's a touching story or you think it belongs on R/it happened whatever you think i feel better writing this i'll post it here so i can always reflect on it.

And for those who are going to ask why couldn't you type this up on microsoft word it's because i'm a fucking cheap ass and if you don't like it you can take it up with management.

For those who read this far.
    Thank you
    From Tits
    Last edited by Smothered by tits; 31-12-2019, 03:07. Reason: Not proof reading this stuff before posting
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Somethings i need to get off my chest

It sucks seeing how people with autism are being treated at times. It doesn't take a lot to be nice to people, even if they're a little different. I've had the pleasure of getting to know a couple of people with autism in the last few years and they're all lovely people!

And btw, Google Docs > Microsoft Word

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍