X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonerjay
    • Sep 2019

Re: Reliable Balloon Sources

recently ordered from loonerzone.com - highly recommended - delivery with free balloons and clips

Comment

• justanotherlooner
      • Mar 2021

Originally posted by loonerjay
      recently ordered from loonerzone.com - highly recommended - delivery with free balloons and clips
      Hey man im looking at that store right now and im wondering what kind of packaging you got, anything related to balloons on the outside?.

Comment

• loonerjay
        • Sep 2019

Hey, it was just a brown package - not related to balloons
        was concerned myself and asked them before - they told me only for customs it is necessary to indicate that balloons are in the package

Comment

• Clement-BQC
          • May 2020

Originally posted by justanotherlooner
          Hey man im looking at that store right now and im wondering what kind of packaging you got, anything related to balloons on the outside?.
          Which country are you from ?

Comment

• Clement-BQC
            • May 2020

Hello to all,
            You want some great news today?
            Well until May 30th 3pm (Montreal time) you can get 10% off on BWS balloons that are not on discount!
            Promo code: "Moins10BWSBTP".
            Minimum purchase of 15$ CAD
            To see all our BWS balloons go to
            Balloune QC est le plus grand vendeur de ballons en latex en Amérique du Nord et surtout au Canada pour sa diversité de ballons. Nous avons des formes, des tailles, des imprimés et des marques de ballons que vous ne verrez nulle part ailleurs. Nous expédions nos produits dans le monde entier pour le compte de clients

See you soon for more ballooning adventures!

Comment

• UnmaskedLooner
              • Jul 2021

Reseller:
              Estilo e Festas: https://www.acessoriosparafestas.com.br/index.php
              Brazilian-shop, only ships to Brazil.

I have bought from here in the past, several times. They don't have much of a variety, but they do have Qualatexes. Have bought 11', 16' and even 24' (there were only stamped ones for sale, so they were very expensive, though).
              There doesn't seem to be any 24' qualatexes for sale anymore.

They even have a page for looners, believe it or not (misspelled "lonners"): https://www.acessoriosparafestas.com.br/lonners/
              There's not much on it, sadly.

Qualatex listings: https://www.acessoriosparafestas.com...brand=Qualatex

I think I bought from them about 3-4 times. I don't remember how the packages came in, though. If anything, ask them first before purchasing anything.

It seems they have 36inch balloons made by themselves (Estilo e Festas), which they call it's for decoration and for looners. If it's good or not, I have no idea. This wasn't in the website the last time I bought from them.

Comment

• Boom&Bust
                • Jan 2021

I recently ordered from Balloon Ace, the order arrived quickly, it was packaged well and they had sent me some free clips and 3x free 14" smiley face Belbals.

Comment

• sexyneck
                  • Feb 2016

I how balloon ace do carry the BWS/Rifco Wave 44". Thanks

Originally posted by Balloon_Ace
                  Hi everyone,

We are the owners of Balloon Ace.

Many thanks for the positive feedback people have posted. We really appreciate any feedback, but it is great to see people happy with what we do.

We are only a small store and selling balloons is something we fit around our family and work lives.

We are slowly but steadily adding new balloons to the store in response to customer feedback and will have some Cattex giant balloons in different shapes and crystal colours on order along with some more larger sized crystal Belbal and Tuf-tex balloons.

To stay informed of what we are doing please check our website regularly and follow our social media feeds (links available on our website www.balloonace.com).

Please feel free to message us at any time with any questions of suggestions either here, through our website or social media channels.

Thanks
                  Balloon Ace

Comment

• VikingLooner
                    • Feb 2020

Pegani

- Based in Denmark
                    - Good selection, and they are a official qualatex supplier.
                    - They deliver to most of the world.

Comment

• joebloooner
                      • Aug 2021

I’ve had good luck with Jenny Loons. Very reliable source and good variety.! Unfortunately being from the US shipping costs are quite high. There are some good places for Tuftex in the US including HICO St. Charles, HICO Dallas, and All American Balloons Unfortunately since Kaboom Balloons shut down there is no availability that I know of for Unique or other great varieties of European, Central American and and South American Balloons. Wal-mart and Party City have pretty much destroyed the market.

Comment

• frankfrank
                        Empathetic Harmonizer
                        • Feb 2018

At least Party City and Walmart both DO have pretty good balloons themselves, so there's that. It really could be worse.
                        People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Clement-BQC
                          • May 2020

We have a mega news to announce you on Balloune-qc.com
                          We are now : Official Cattex Balloons supplier for Canada !!!
                          A great news for all of you ! We will gradually complete the Cattex collection to have all their lines available!
                          If you ever want a particular Cattex balloon but can't find it, just contact us now.

We also have a game on Facebook. There is a lot of balloons to win:

See you soon for more inflatable adventures!
                          Balloune QC is the largest seller of latex balloons in North America and especially in Canada for its diversity of balloons. We have balloon shapes, sizes, prints and brands that you will never see anywhere else. We ship our products all over the world on behalf of private and corporate customers.

Comment

• Mohamedsalim991
                            • Dec 2021

Shipping Charges are more high and makes the balloons price high. If you are looking for gas for balloon the buy it from online

Comment

• Tracy
                              • May 2018

I'm testing a couple suppliers who *claim* (on their websites at least) to still have good stocks of Q16s... which are quickly becoming hard to find. I will let y'all know if they deliver! Or, those of you in the Hudson River Valley area in NY can just listen for the bangs

Comment

• Londonj2014
                                • Dec 2017

Has anyone found that Jennyloons shipping charges are very expensive?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎