Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Glove b2p

Who's tried blow to popping a latex glove? It's good training for a proper b2p with a balloon but no way near as loud. I find they can get pretty big if you pre stretch them. I've even had a few shred when popping in a confined space
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com
  • b0f0s0f
    • Nov 2016

Re: Glove b2p

I've never tried it and probably wouldn't go out of my way to, but I'd try it if I ever happened upon some. It only works with the white ones, right? I've worn the blue/purple nitrile ones which don't seem very stretchy at all.

Comment

• frankfrank
      Empathetic Harmonizer
      • Feb 2018

Nitrile isn't meant to be stretchy...I guess that the main purpose of that material is to make a glove that is rarely affected by chemicals.
      People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• bfinch2000
        • Feb 2020

never done it myself since learning to b2p. gloves can be cool but i suppose i'm not as into them personally.

i met up with a friend once and he had a nasty red mark on the white of his eye. i asked him how it happened and he said he was blowing up a rubber glove and it popped in his face! was gutted that i hadn't seen it. he said he didn't understand why it popped so soon because the fingers still hadn't inflated. silly non-looners XD

Comment

• Common Loon
          • Aug 2020

Originally posted by bfinch2000
          he didn't understand why it popped so soon because the fingers still hadn't inflated. silly non-looners XD
          I imagine that's why glove B2Ps are more dangerous than balloons... the snapping latex brings large uninflated pieces with it, like the fingers.

Just like how underinflated balloons tend to snap you more when they pop compared to super tight ones, because the flying pieces are so much larger.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎