Old 21-08-2019, 12:36 PM

Smothered by tits is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Other fetishes
Other than balloons i really like extra busty ladies(d cup to about g cup)
And i always wanted to have sex with a nun something about it being so wrong yet so very very right.
Old 18-09-2019, 01:46 AM

heaviest is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blowitbig View Post
I love shiny spandex pants, tight bike shorts , lycra and yoga pants
They make sporty nylon yoga pants for woman up to about 500 pounds, and I've seen 600 pound women squeeze into them. It's exciting to even think there's a market for them in that size. I like to see them stretch so much they become see-through in the fattest parts, and they stretch so wide that they become short and pull up on the legs and down at the hips. A woman way too big for her leggings spends a lot of time pulling up at the waist of her pants, and sometimes bouncing to stuff herself back in, and it's lovely.

I'm also into panty lines.
Old 18-09-2019, 01:48 AM

heaviest is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Smothered by tits View Post
i really like extra busty ladies
I never would have figured that out
Old 11-10-2019, 02:42 PM
JoyToy

The usual pool toy fetishes, anything water or swim related. Inflatables on the water.
Snorkeling flippers on an attractive woman swimming is always a big one.
Being immersed in a bottomless vat of mud, or pudding/ syrup -- I guess its a WAM thing and its the silky texture/buoyancy of it all that turns me on. The whole mud/quicksand community.
Underwater self pleasure/with breath control/ or fem dom.
Old 14-10-2019, 05:24 AM
Sarah

Another unusual one i have is mid air sex. I do love the sense of extra addition of vibration running through me whilst reaching climax.
Thankfully i am a pilot and so can take my gf up and we can do a but of mid air sex once in a while when I am off duty.

Keeping tge plane safe as my eye get ready to pop out has taken some rehearsal over time x
Old 14-10-2019, 07:26 AM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
Another unusual one i have is mid air sex. I do love the sense of extra addition of vibration running through me whilst reaching climax.
Thankfully i am a pilot and so can take my gf up and we can do a but of mid air sex once in a while when I am off duty.

Keeping tge plane safe as my eye get ready to pop out has taken some rehearsal over time x
Got to be careful with that. I remember a fatal accident where the pilot and their partner were both found naked on the back seat. Canít remember the details though. Auto pilot isnít really enough with GA planes. Most arenít equipped with ATAS so you always run the small risk of air collision. Iím sure you play safe, just be careful.
Old 14-10-2019, 07:55 AM
Sarah

Naked? Back seat? Think they played in bigger planes than me. I tend to use a UK bulldog (like an RAF trainer) and there are no back seats. And this girl has been giving and receiving orgasms from my girlfriends mid air for years without mishap. I stay belted, the passenger is the one who tilts.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:14 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Naked? Back seat? Think they played in bigger planes than me. I tend to use a UK bulldog (like an RAF trainer) and there are no back seats. And this girl has been giving and receiving orgasms from my girlfriends mid air for years without mishap. I stay belted, the passenger is the one who tilts.
Thatís alright then. Itís when you leave the pilots seat it becomes a problem. Think the accident I was talking about was in a Cessna 172 or something similar. The pilot actually got out the seat and did it on the backseat when something went horribly wrong. Glad to hear youíre not that stupid.
Old 14-10-2019, 01:39 PM
Balloons + Feet

Loonatic is on a distinguished road
I've always wondered what it'd be like to have some fun in the sky. Mentioned it as a joke to my wife before but I don't think it'd be something I could pull off, airspace is way too busy where we are haha

Awesome you've had that experience, Sarah! Nice to meet a fellow pilot on here as well. Blue skies!

Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
Thatís alright then. Itís when you leave the pilots seat it becomes a problem. Think the accident I was talking about was in a Cessna 172 or something similar. The pilot actually got out the seat and did it on the backseat when something went horribly wrong. Glad to hear youíre not that stupid.
Wow, I've used the AP on the C172's with G1000 glass and I barely trust those things to fly approaches let alone have the nerve (stupidity?) to leave the seat with it in control. Not trying to be harsh, honestly a bit amazed that a trained pilot would actually do that, though.
Old 14-10-2019, 03:14 PM
Sarah

Originally Posted by Loonatic View Post
I've always wondered what it'd be like to have some fun in the sky. Mentioned it as a joke to my wife before but I don't think it'd be something I could pull off, airspace is way too busy where we are haha

Awesome you've had that experience, Sarah! Nice to meet a fellow pilot on here as well. Blue skies!

Wow, I've used the AP on the C172's with G1000 glass and I barely trust those things to fly approaches let alone have the nerve (stupidity?) to leave the seat with it in control. Not trying to be harsh, honestly a bit amazed that a trained pilot would actually do that, though.
So maybe you could btp a balloon up there. Tried that? Hard as hell but well worth it.

Plan a trip out somewhere quiet. Newzeeland has loads of quiet airspace. So does the north of scotland, and that is my play ground.