"riding" balloons for the first time, what do you recommend?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inflover89101
    • Mar 2019

"riding" balloons for the first time, what do you recommend?

Hi,
    As I'm phobic of balloons popping, I've always been scared of blowing up a balloon, let alone attempting to ride one til I cum. It's something I've always wanted to do and try, as I've always been turned on by balloons, but up until now I've only ever used inflatables, and have done since I was a kid.

As I've never ridden a balloon before, what would you say is a good balloon to try for the first time?

I like the idea of the gl airship balloons or a 32" long neck maybe, as the little balloons i think I'd be too scared of popping, as the larger the balloon the less chance of it popping, atleast in my head anyway, plus I always lay down and 'rub' against whatever I'm riding til I cum, I never sit upright and use my hand.

As I'd need to deflate the balloon after, do you think it's best using the plastic clips or something else? I've always been worried with them that the balloon will rub on the clip and pop as a result.

Also I've read about oxidation, what exactly do people mean by this? The balloon would be inflated for use and then deflated and put back in the draw. Is this something I need to worry about then?

Also, is it ok to cum on a balloon? I plan to clean it up after anyway before deflating again, but I'm sure I read on here somewhere that someone's balloon popped 20mins after cumming on it and some how it was down to cum? However the hell that's possible unless his jizz was acid lol.

Sorry for all the questions, I just hope that you can understand I've had this phobia for over 25 years and this is a big deal for me. And inflatables are alot easily and nothing really to worry about, just inflatable and ride!

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
  • LoonLover1999

Re: "riding" balloons for the first time, what do you recommend?

Using a clip is ok but the more times you inflate, deflate then re inflate a balloon the more weak it gets hence a bigger popping risk.

Ozonisation is basically where a balloon gets cloudy from being in the sun or on the floor. It weakens the balloon. Constant reinflation shouldn’t cause oxidisation.

As for cum on balloons I don’t wipe mine off but and never had a cum related pop. When it dries it may stick a deflated balloon together causing it to rip when reinflated.

Comment

• BYGavia
      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Inflover89101
      Hi,
      As I'm phobic of balloons popping, I've always been scared of blowing up a balloon, let alone attempting to ride one til I cum. It's something I've always wanted to do and try, as I've always been turned on by balloons, but up until now I've only ever used inflatables, and have done since I was a kid.
      You're gonna love it.

As I've never ridden a balloon before, what would you say is a good balloon to try for the first time?

I like the idea of the gl airship balloons or a 32" long neck maybe, as the little balloons i think I'd be too scared of popping, as the larger the balloon the less chance of it popping, atleast in my head anyway, plus I always lay down and 'rub' against whatever I'm riding til I cum, I never sit upright and use my hand.
      Yes, that's generally a good rule: the larger, the more durable.

GL airships are rather safe and offer full body contact. As someone who enjoys inflatables, you might prefer this. The 32" long neck is another good option. Cattex/Rifco is generally very study and can stretch impressively, but I'd recommend against inflating them tightly until you get used to them. You might even consider the regular Cattex 32" to start off (I like both the longneck and regular varieties).

Some other good large balloons include Tuftex 24", Qualatex 36" (note: very round), and Cattex 36".

Some durable small balloons include Tuftex 17", Qualatex 16", and BSA 17".

As I'd need to deflate the balloon after, do you think it's best using the plastic clips or something else? I've always been worried with them that the balloon will rub on the clip and pop as a result.
      You shouldn't have to worry too much about the clip AFAIK. Just make sure you clip it close enough to the opening so that, even if the neck bulges out, you won't have to worry about the latex pressing up so close to the neck.

The alternative is to "half-knot" it, with the disadvantage being wear and tear to part of the neck after a few knots. Clips are a better idea if you plan on deflating and re-inflating them multiple times.

Also I've read about oxidation, what exactly do people mean by this? The balloon would be inflated for use and then deflated and put back in the draw. Is this something I need to worry about then?
      Exposure to sunlight and fresh air contributes to oxidation. This causes the balloon to appear cloudy and amplifies the smell of latex. (Some people like the smell; I don't care much for it ). Oxidation can shorten the lifespan of a balloon and affect the texture. I recommend avoiding this.

Also, is it ok to cum on a balloon? I plan to clean it up after anyway before deflating again, but I'm sure I read on here somewhere that someone's balloon popped 20mins after cumming on it and some how it was down to cum? However the hell that's possible unless his jizz was acid lol.
      I don't know of any adverse effects. I can't recommend any effective cleaning methods because I tend to avoid this due to personal preference, but it's doable.
      Last edited by BYGavia; 10-09-2019, 01:14. Reason: Clarity, grammar

Comment

• LavenderLemon
        • Aug 2019

You’re definitely in for a lot of fun

BlueYosh’s response covered pretty much everything. All I have to add is a bit about cleaning, reusing, and storing.

Bigger balloons, like the long neck and airships can handle being reused. Technically, all you have to do is clean off any fluids and make sure the balloon is dry before putting it back into storage until next time. Cool (not ice-cold) water is best for getting semen (and other bodily fluids) off of pretty much anything, balloons included. I have a small spray bottle I use, but gently wiping it with damp paper towels or running it under the tap both work just as well.

I tend to take things a little further, though. Once clean, hot water can be used to shrink the deflated balloon back down. It won’t be the same size as before, but doing so will reduce a lot of the stretching. I allow the balloon to air dry, and then I turn it inside out and apply powder, like talc, cornstarch, or baby powder. This keeps the latex from sticking to itself in storage. When I’m done, I turn it right side out and put it in a ziplock type baggie. Keeping used and new balloons separate helps make them last longer.
        Last edited by LavenderLemon; 10-09-2019, 17:56. Reason: Clarity

Comment

• Meililoon
          aka lyckr
          • Sep 2014

Both the 32" longnecks and the GL-series are great balloons for non-poppers. I can also recommend the 36" balloons from Qualatex, Tuf-Tex and Sempertex. For the GLs I've only tried Cattex. Personally I would recommend the GL700, as I find GL500s to be a bit too small.

Clips are great for GLs and 36" balloons. You don't have to worry about them rubbing against the inflated parts of the balloon (as long as the neck and clip doesn't get between the body of the balloon and the floor/bed/whatever). Just make sure to put the clip right by the "lips" of the neck. With the longnecks the neck will most likely go all the way out to the clip, but I've yet to have this cause any of mine to pop.
          For regular 36" balloons and GL500s, the small clips (5cm) are enough, but if you're going for 32" longnecks or bigger GLs, make sure you get the medium ones (8cm), as their necks are wider.

You won't have to worry about oxidisation, if you're only planning on having the balloons inflated for a few hours at most. Just make sure you store them somewhere dry, dark and relatively cool.

As a final note, I would highly recommend riding your balloons on your bed, or any other soft surface. This lightens the load on the balloon significantly, making it a lot less likely to pop.

Comment

• Trickey1066
            • Jul 2017

GL's are certainly my favourite to ride, i am fortunate enough to be able to leave all my balloons inflated so the re-inflation fact is not a issue for me but yes the more times inflated the weaker the balloon gets and the shape changes must be from the heat of body on balloon. i never wipe off my cum either with gl700's i like to watch my cum run down the balloon buy the end of its life its very dirty and to say cum causes a pop i dont think so its more likely to be a defect in the balloon

Comment

• Inflover89101
              • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Trickey1066
              GL's are certainly my favourite to ride, i am fortunate enough to be able to leave all my balloons inflated so the re-inflation fact is not a issue for me but yes the more times inflated the weaker the balloon gets and the shape changes must be from the heat of body on balloon. i never wipe off my cum either with gl700's i like to watch my cum run down the balloon buy the end of its life its very dirty and to say cum causes a pop i dont think so its more likely to be a defect in the balloon
              Thanks for all the replys everyone, I'm starting to feel less nervous about it all now.

Would it be better to leave the balloon inflated then rather than keep deflating and reinflating? I only planned to deflate after use due to oxidation.

I know it's hard to say as it depends how firmly inflated and how rough you are with it, but how long would you expect say a gl700 to last if it's underinflated?

I plan to way under inflate the balloon for the first few times anyway until I am used to it and feel more comfortable, I know the fear and anxiety of it popping is what's holding me back at the minute, but it's something I've always wanted to try, I'm sure once I've tried it a few times and everything's ok I'll be fine. I'm gonna wear ear plugs and ear defenders just to be on the safe side. As I say having had this phobia for 25 years this is a very big deal for me as normally I'd avoid balloons like a wasps nest lol, I get panicked when I see them in public and can't go in restaurants etc where they are etc.

Comment

• BYGavia
                • Dec 2017

I can answer the question about inflation. If you can keep it away from sunlight and open windows/fresh air, oxidation should remain minimal if you choose to keep it inflated. You will find that the GL700 gets softer after repeated play, especially if you inflated to its rated size or smaller; this is where a clip comes in handy if you want to add more air.

Comment

• oscar92070
                  • Aug 2018

If you would like to underinflate balloons for riding, definitely get the Gl1200 instead of the GL500 and 700s. The GL1200 is a lot more plump and you could inflate it a lot softer without your butt touching the floor when you are bouncing on it. For round balloons, you should take a look at the Cattex 55 and 72s. With these giant balloons, you can underinflate them and bounce on them as hard as you want with zero risk of popping. With the large GLs and giant rounds, they will last several month to over a year if you keep them out of the sunlight and use a hairdryer to shrink them back to the original size each time after they are deflated. The best way to store them afterwards is to dust them with talcum powder and then put them into airtight lock&lock food storage containers that won’t allow any fresh air in thus completely preventing oxidization.

Comment

• frankfrank
                    Empathetic Harmonizer
                    • Feb 2018

I think that something rarely mentioned, is that body oils will degrade the latex as well. I've always assumed that "hot" tap water is the best for getting rid of body oils. Is there any truth to body oils breaking down latex?

One recent balloon that I've found, which holds me well and allows me to bounce on it and riding it as hard as I want, are the 17-inch balloons that I only recently noticed showing up at Walmart. All the replies above mentioned large airship balloons (which aren't easy to find in any store you can just walk into), or large balloons in general such as Q36. BlueYoshi's post is the only one that mentioned smaller such as 17-inch Tuftex, as some people may prefer somewhat smaller ones.

The manufacturer of the Walmart balloons isn't mentioned anywhere on the package.
                    People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Zeloon
                      • Aug 2019

I recommend 24 inch than the larger size. The 32 and 36 are too large for me and felt uncomfortable riding. It feels more of sitting than riding it. So if you are smaller in size, try the 24 inch

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎