Old 20-10-2018, 08:20 PM

Dude1234 is on a distinguished road
Default Late delivery frustration
I have had packages delivered late twice in a row the first late thing was delivered today when it was supposed to arrive yesterday and thing that was supposed to arrive today (more loons) hasn't arrived and I have contacted the seller the delivery company is royal mail. Its really irritating that two packages in a row haven't been delivered on time and that whole time its not delivered I'm Sat here thinking will it arrive you guys have any experience like this
Old 20-10-2018, 08:38 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Late delivery frustration
Parcels are often late for me. Especially when it’s something important or something I don’t want people seeing. I remember my first ever balloon order was late. I eventually came on a Saturday when everyone was home. My mum handed me the package. Luckily it hadn’t been opened and had no indication of what was inside. That would of been awkward to explain.
Old 20-10-2018, 11:23 PM

Most of my loon parcels arrived while everyone is home I'm just lucky no one has opens them the most frustrating part is the parcel I'm waiting on now is then first one I ordered that should of come first not everything else first and it being late do you message the seller when your parcels are late I do it to see if they know what's going on
Old 21-10-2018, 08:47 AM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
I have done, but usually by the time theyíve replied, itís already arrived. Most of the time they donít know where it is anyway.
Old 21-10-2018, 10:57 PM

Ok i just hope they arrive tomorrow what really takes the p*** though is when Amazon sends you an email asking to you rate the seller and the email states the package probably delivered as we expected I'm gonna give it till Thursday until I send the seller another email
Old 22-10-2018, 02:55 AM
Master Over Inflator

onemoreblow is on a distinguished road
Here in the states with UPS and Fedex or the regular mail, I often times will pick up packages rather than let them sit on my porch all day. Is that an option where you live?
Old 22-10-2018, 03:16 AM

Yeah it is the royal mail delivers my stuff and all of it has been put through the letter box on are front door the main reason it makes me angry is because it's my last delivery of frozen balloon's and to me there extremely valuable so I just want them to arrive and not be dealing with customer service
Old 22-10-2018, 11:37 AM

Turns out they were delivered but the wrong print they were frozen balloon's like I order but they were a different Anna and Elsa print I bloody won't be buying from them again the seller is partyland on Amazon so if you order from them be careful
Old 30-04-2019, 06:44 AM

lincy is an unknown quantity at this point
Yahh I do often face problems related to delivery time.
Old 30-04-2019, 08:02 AM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Royal Mail are okay on the whole, but no one can guarantee a cast iron delivery date with the shear amount of items they handle each day. Parcel Farce are by far the worse though. I paid £9.99 on top of my order for Saturday delivery- my item actually arrived the following Tuesday when no one was in. I then had to wait until Friday to collect my parcel as if they can’t deliver it to someone in person they deposit the item at your local post office and as I was working shifts it was closed when I’d finished work. The little courier companies are the best though. Most give a four day window but often you get your item next day (bar Sunday’s- unless it’s Amazon Prime).