View Poll Results: Do you like sexy long necked balloons
YES 23 85.19%
NO 4 14.81%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-09-2019, 04:36 PM

sexyneck is on a distinguished road
Default Balloons with sexy long neck
Balloons with soft and long sexy necks always turn me on immediately. Is any of you guys know where can I get these? Appreciate.
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg Capture1.JPG (39.3 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg Capture3.JPG (21.2 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (45.6 KB, 119 views)
Old 14-09-2019, 05:44 PM
Founder, Balloon Buddies

BusterBill is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: Balloons with sexy long neck
Those long neck balloons in the pics are sold by Indian street vendors in Delhi and generally in all the major cities in India. They can often be found on eBay where they're sold by other looners.

I bought a bunch a year or two ago. They were really disappointing. The latex is stiff and smells bad. I think there's a high percentage of plastics and other fillers in the compounds that are used, which make them a balloon/inflatable hybrid kind of thing.

I agree, the necks are impressive in photos. But the actual balloons themselves came up short in the arousal department in real life.
Old 14-09-2019, 08:18 PM

Infl8 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloons with sexy long neck
I'd love to try buying those Indian long neck balloons. Where can I find those on eBay? Any specific terms I can use to make searching for those easier?
Old 15-09-2019, 03:48 AM

Since you have some experience with this balloon, is the skin get softer after a few rides? Can it take somenlight riding and pounding? I just love those sexy necks with the bulbs big enough to wrap my bottoms. At the sametime the sexy neck is just right size for my penis to rub on with my hand wrap around it. Can just imagine fucking, after dolling it up with baby powder.

Last edited by sexyneck; 15-09-2019 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Add texts
Old 15-09-2019, 04:08 PM

JOhara is on a distinguished road
What I call “artificial” necks do nothing for me. The kind where people pull on the neck to make it pop out. “Necking” as it is called. To each their own, if its your thing.

I however love the “natural” bulbing look of a balloon expanding past its limits naturally without human force. Like when overfilling with helium and its a big lightbulb shape. Those are the best and such a turn on
Old 16-09-2019, 05:19 AM

SusieDK is on a distinguished road
Hi,

Maybe I shouldn’t write a reply to this thread, because I am not all sure what a ‘Sexy long necked balloon is’.
However I do like when balloons get a full neck. This does however not mean that I find the balloon - nor the neck - sexy ‘in itself’. It is a great turn on nevertheless, but this has more to do with the neck being a clear sign that the balloon is nearing its full ‘potential’, meaning it is bound to pop any moment.
I might also put it so that a full neck is a ‘danger sign’, and indicator that now the heavy thrill begins. This significantly enhances anticipation - makes my heart start pounding and also greatly accellerates the already present turn on into a much higher level. I am sure you can well imagine how it ends - for me as well for the balloon .....

So in a way a balloon getting a long neck has quite a sexual impact, but it is not really sexual in itself. This means that I don’t know what to reply to the survey.
I wonder if there are others with feelings similar to mine.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
Susie
Old 16-09-2019, 05:50 AM
Founder, Balloon Buddies

Thumbs up Re: Balloons with sexy long neck
Originally Posted by Infl8 View Post
I'd love to try buying those Indian long neck balloons. Where can I find those on eBay? Any specific terms I can use to make searching for those easier?
At the moment I don't see any listings on eBay for the Indian long neck balloons. They turn up there from time to time. I'm sure they will be sold on eBay again -- so far that is the only source that I've found. My original search on eBay was "big Indian latex balloons" and variations of that phrase. Hope this is helpful.
Old 16-09-2019, 05:59 AM
Founder, Balloon Buddies

Exclamation Re: Balloons with sexy long neck
Originally Posted by sexyneck View Post
Since you have some experience with this balloon, is the skin get softer after a few rides? Can it take somenlight riding and pounding? I just love those sexy necks with the bulbs big enough to wrap my bottoms. At the sametime the sexy neck is just right size for my penis to rub on with my hand wrap around it. Can just imagine fucking, after dolling it up with baby powder.
I hoped that the skin would mellow with use, but it really didn't soften up much at all. If you imagine these as more like vinyl pool toys than soft latex balloons, that should give you a rough idea of what they're like. They do take a reasonable amount of riding, but I can't speak to whether they will take a "pounding" since a pounding will vary radically in intensity from one person to another. Personally, I don't think they are all that exciting. The long neck Cattex and other long neck balloons are much better rides.
Old 16-09-2019, 07:24 AM

Hi Susie, just to show a few photos of what i mean a sexy neck of a balloon. When i ride on it, the long neck teases my chest and penis. I just feel sexy with the balloon neck rubbing against my skin Besides, the Lip of the balloon like alike to a boob, facing me while it moves toward and away my chest, That makes it sexy and really teases me hot.
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg Thumba_2016-07-05_21-50-29.jpg (934.9 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190916_151437.jpg (197.1 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20180126_225211.jpg (1.18 MB, 63 views)

Last edited by sexyneck; 16-09-2019 at 07:47 AM.
Old 16-09-2019, 10:01 AM

Hi, thanks for the feedback.