Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • looneylooner
    • Oct 2020

Morrisons Halloween Balloons.

Hey there fellow non poppers. Just wondering if anyone else has tried the orange and black Halloween balloons from Morrisons? I was in picking up some shopping last week and grabbed 6 packs (of 6) as they were only £1. I'm phobic so I'm cautious about using unknown balloons but... Wow. These are some of the softest balloons I've ever used. They're rated as 25cm (so 10") on the packet, but I easily pushed them to about 13" and they still were super soft so could probably go further, if I wasn't such a chicken. Was only planning to blow up a few, but felt no fear of them popping, so ended up blowing up all 36 at once
  • bikentlad
    • Apr 2012

Re: Morrisons Halloween Balloons.

Hi looneylooner yes i have brought the morrisons halloween loons for about 3 years running. I must admit i wasnt keen on last years but will try this years ones.

I must admit i got them quite big but are very thin so i also chicken out very fast too. Still quite phobic.

Comment

• looneylooner
      • Oct 2020

I remember buying them maybe 5 or so years back. They had pumpkin prints on them and were sort of Jewel/ Crystal. Never had any pop, but didn't have much confidence in them, so didn't blow them too far. These ones are definitely different. They're just plain black and orange, and are more opaque, though do go a bit see through when you blow them big. Definitely thin, but in my experience thin balloons are only a bigger risk for accidental pops on sharp objects. Seem less likely to pop from inflation, but that's just from my experience.

Comment

• Danniballoon
        • Mar 2018

Morrisons & ASDA balloons are usually manufactured by Unique. However, I'll look out for them just in case they are different this year ;-)

Comment

• looneylooner
          • Oct 2020

Ah good to know. I was hoping someone would know as I'd like to pick up some of the same brand, and couldn't find any info on the packaging. Can't remember ever finding balloons that soft. Please let us know if you confirm they're Uniques. Only Uniques I ever had were 16"s

Comment

• hudi03xo
            • Jun 2023

How about the normal balloons? I often see packs of jumbo balloons hanging round so I'm tempted

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎