Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AussieMaleLooner

Re: Favorite Popping Methods?

Originally posted by Loonerdad
    Hi all. My favourite way for dealing with Balloons is to simply sit on them, or to torture them with my hands and sharp fingernails. I occasionally also take a sharp needle to them, to tease them before finishing them off.
    That's exactly how i like to pop them as well,with the odd B2P thrown in for good measure

Comment

• Noxid
      • Jan 2020

My favorite popping method is definitely blow to pop, it still get alot of anxiety when the balloon is real tight and about to pop at any moment, and when it does pop i get a rush that i dont get with any other popping method

Comment

• meidolooner
        • Aug 2020

When I get over my fear of popping, I definitely wanna try popping balloons by inflating them really tight and resting my legs on them. Maybe torture the balloon a bit with legs if it refuses to pop.

Another fun idea I had is to put a balloon on a tube and inflate it under my legs until it pops.

My actual experiences with pops that I enjoyed were all accidental and the most fun was when I inflated a brand new Qualatex 16" on an electric pump until it got a nice small neck, tied it in a half-knot and laid on it slightly. I was a bit drunk so I guess I got carried away. x)

I really enjoyed the bang, I wish I could try the same thing with more 16" Qualatex balloons, seeing how much weight each can take when inflated like that.

All that makes me think I am actually a popper, just with my phobia preventing me from having more fun.
        I like to work my lungs, huff and puff~~

Comment

• MiTho
          • Sep 2018

My favorite popping method at home is to blow them to the max with a full neck, then push the neck halfway back, tie it off and place it on my sofa.

About 75% of them go pop at an unexpected time, and I'm very happy when I'm in the same room when they go pop

Outside my favotite method is slowly pump to pop or b2p (unfortunately mostly I'm still too afraid to b2p). I like it very much to watch the balloon grow slowly directly in front of me until it goes boom

Comment

• balloonPatcher
            • Jun 2020

Originally posted by sharp_hiss
            I have seen some videos where big necked balloons are sitpopped, but not completely at once. Instead, only the knot somehow pops off, the rest of the balloon just deflates. I absolutely love this, does anyone know a good technique to make this happen?
            For the larger balloons, I roll the neck up and push it into the balloon -similar to a punch balloon. It will hold for some bouncing the neck will 'pop' out at an unpredictable time and the balloon deflates pfffft,... with the usual sounds.

Comment

• BurstingBalloons
              • Oct 2020

Just love doing SIT2POP and also enjoy watching Cigarette Pops. Like the balloons to be teased first and not just a quick pop.

Comment

• scamper
                • Jul 2016

Blow to pop 24-72in. I am doing the blowing, I love the tightness watching the balloon go beyond rated size and the energy when the balloon burst in my face.

Comment

• Wang
                  • Oct 2020

I like popping on the inflator, slowly slowly then BOOM! If I am watching a woman pop balloons then it's the B2P that does it for me!

Comment

• phbsbln
                    • Oct 2020

On the rare occasions I get to play, I like to pinpop and sitpop. There's something thrilling about the ever-so-slight resistance right as you barely put any weight on a balloon.

I'd like to work up to doing b2p myself, but I do love to see them.

Comment

• AnyNokosGame
                      Amateur Writer/MMD artist
                      • Oct 2020

I generally don't pop balloons myself (because I rarely get them), but I like watching others sit, hump and step on balloons to pop them. The only time I like pin-pops is when someone who doesn't really have the fetish (or isn't trying to play sexy) masspops.

I have no clue why, but seeing a cute girl tear a room apart without feeling a thing is really enjoyable...

Comment

• justinlooner
                        • Jun 2018

Anything that involves my body. I hate using objects.

Comment

• Bastetthelooner
                          • Oct 2020

I love popping balloons with sharp objects, specially with knives. Sometimes I like to stab them and sometimes slowly press the knife into the rubber until it makes its magic <3

Comment

• Ballo
                            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by kpopballoons
                            Sitting and riding, that's very distracting and fun for me, I've been doing it since I was 5
                            I like humping and sitting to pop best and have been also been humping balloons since about age 4 or 5 although i was very phobic of balloons popping when i was younger and only started enjoying popping them when i was quite a bit older

Comment

• Loonpop
                              • Dec 2020

Love to bunch several balloons together and then slowly sitpop them one-by-one, hearing them squeal as they are dealt with.

Comment

• blnhead85
                                • Oct 2020

My favorite method is "finger popping", by gripping the balloon, and digging in my thumb until the pieces fly. When the balloon in inflated fully, so there is considerable tension in the latex (but not too hard yet), the pop has a nice dimension to it that makes it seem like you can hear the rubber ripping apart. Too tight and it loses its character (just a big boom, and becomes boring), or too loose and it's just a weak "flap" of a pop. With this method, each balloon pop sounds a little different, adding to the experience.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎