Old 21-10-2020, 05:27 AM
Founder, Balloon Buddies

BusterBill is on a distinguished road
Default Re: where are you from?
I'm Buster Bill, the old guy who created the Balloon Buddies back in the day. I'm from Sarasota, Florida, USA

Jusr a reminder that one our fellow looners has created a terrific resource - - a Global Looner Map. Add yourself at loonermap.com - - all entries are private and no personal info is required to put your pin on the map. Some people do add a contact email to their pin but that is totally up to you. Mostly it is to give everyone a graphical picture of our numbers and our distribution around the world. It's fascinating and non-invasive. Check it out.
Old 21-10-2020, 02:08 PM

BallonBTP is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BusterBill View Post
I'm Buster Bill, the old guy who created the Balloon Buddies back in the day. I'm from Sarasota, Florida, USA

Jusr a reminder that one our fellow looners has created a terrific resource - - a Global Looner Map. Add yourself at loonermap.com - - all entries are private and no personal info is required to put your pin on the map. Some people do add a contact email to their pin but that is totally up to you. Mostly it is to give everyone a graphical picture of our numbers and our distribution around the world. It's fascinating and non-invasive. Check it out.
Hi Bill.

First Thank you for all you have done through the years. It has meant a lot to many looners Iím sure - it certainly has for me.
Global Looner Map sounds interesting. Do you have a link?

Greetings
BallonBTP
Old 22-10-2020, 03:50 AM
Founder, Balloon Buddies

BusterBill is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BallonBTP View Post
Hi Bill.
First Thank you for all you have done through the years. It has meant a lot to many looners Iím sure - it certainly has for me.
Global Looner Map sounds interesting. Do you have a link?

Greetings
BallonBTP

Thanks very much for the compliment. I'm glad my efforts made a difference for you and so many others who have written to me expressing their gratitude. Looners were totally unknown when I began the journey, and now our fetish is pretty well known. The Internet changed everything!

To answer your question, the link to put yourself on TJ's global looner map is http://loonermap.com

Old 27-10-2020, 09:44 PM

Looner_runner is on a distinguished road
Hi, I’m from Gothenburg, Sweden. Straight Male and Mostly a non-popper, Feel Free to reach out. Especially if you live in Sweden or Scandinavia ��