• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Timing of the pop

Originally posted by LoudPop
    SusieDK & Bubblyzzz, that's so cool you go ahead with the BTP after climax. Do you feel as brave after climax as you do prior to climax?

For me, I've more brave to do a BTP prior to climax than after.
    I'm a lot braver before a climax. If the balloon doesn't pop before me, it probably wont pop at all.

Comment

• Myra
      • Dec 2018

I love it when balloons get a lot bigger than expected, but I also love the adrenaline when they pop unexpectedly. Sometimes I'll blow up balloons really tight at the start of a session, then I'll tie them off and leave them. Occasionally they'll spontaneously pop without me doing anything. Love that. If they haven't burst at the end, I'll lay on them until they do.

Comment

• LuciferLooner

Love to blow them up to big and tie them of then sit on them and play until it bursts and have other tight ones around me.

Comment

• Sl33juhrLooner
          • Jan 2019

Must say that I love it when a 17" tuf-tex balloon turns out to get to 24" on overinflation, the final explosion is so much more satisfying when that happens...

Comment

• hollow karol
            • Jun 2019

For me it is a two-stage process. I am usually not a popper and tend to get nervous as soon as the balloon is tight. The fear of the not knowing the timing of the pop usually means the balloon survives. If it reaches a distant size and then pops unexpectedly I realize the pop is almost instantaneous and not the end of the world. Therefore one pop usually ensures that several more will follow in that session; for some reason this isn't transferable and the next time I start from scratch.

Comment

• lincy
              • Apr 2019

The balloon expands more than expected size and its exploded in just a few minutes.
              Helium Tank

Comment

• Slugamano
                • Jul 2016

I agree with Susie: if I started to inflate a balloon I will pop it. The longest filespan of my balloons can be some ten minutes or less, except the decoration balloons for the birthday of my wife.

Comment

• rockrewls
                  • Dec 2017

I love it when they oversize to the max, shreds.............................

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎